No announcement yet.

2017 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tejan better not get in my face, or I will drop that MFer.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
      Tejan better not get in my face, or I will drop that MFer.
      Dude, I saw those guns up close and personal. They're more impressive in real life, and his forearms are otherwordly.
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I'm hearing that Bushman is looking like the best receiver on the team and that's not a knock on the other receivers. Mangum has taken him under his wing, too. We may be in for a return to some fun at the TE position this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
          I'm hearing that Bushman is looking like the best receiver on the team and that's not a knock on the other receivers. Mangum has taken him under his wing, too. We may be in for a return to some fun at the TE position this year.
          I've heard some public praise for Bushman, but has he been working with the football team since the Spring Scrimmage? I thought he was back with the baseball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            I've heard some public praise for Bushman, but has he been working with the football team since the Spring Scrimmage? I thought he was back with the baseball team.
            What I heard is from a family member that has a connection to multiple players on the team and that opinion on Bushman is probably from what was observed during Spring. I also was told that Mangum spends time throwing with Bushman.

Comment

Tys nephew Zadock Dinkelman committed today. He has been an LSU commit since the 8th grade. However he seems to have regressed a bit and his recruiting didn't blow up like most thought. At one time he held LSU and Texas offers, not sure that is still the case. Either way he committed today, 6'4.5 230 pounds. If we can land Mckee as well, this will be a great QB class.
              *Banned*

Comment

i'm really looking forward to hingle mccringleberry's signing
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  i'm really looking forward to hingle mccringleberry's signing
                  Dan Smith!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Tys nephew Zadock Dinkelman committed today. He has been an LSU commit since the 8th grade. However he seems to have regressed a bit and his recruiting didn't blow up like most thought. At one time he held LSU and Texas offers, not sure that is still the case. Either way he committed today, 6'4.5 230 pounds. If we can land Mckee as well, this will be a great QB class.
                    I want to catch some of his games next fall. Any update on his dad (who suffered a stroke earlier this month)?

Comment

I thought McKee is going to Stanford or Wisconsin.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        I thought McKee is going to Stanford or Wisconsin.
                        That would be news to the BYU coaches who he has silently committed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        *Banned*

Comment

Well that is good news to me. Perhaps I am remembering his earlier wish list.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

In the form of a dance, one hopes.
                            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                              In the form of a dance, one hopes.
                              Nope, he used a suggestive eyebrow waggle.
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

http://byucougars.com/m-football/byu...nd-james-empey

Definitely like this for OL depth. Two very big additions, one not surprised and one that kind of came out of nowhere (but I'll take it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X