No announcement yet.

2017 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Hoge have to sit a year? Maybe he'll be a candidate at center once Koroma graduates.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
      Does Hoge have to sit a year? Maybe he'll be a candidate at center once Koroma graduates.
      He might get a waiver.

Comment

Empey is smaller (by weight) than I thought.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          Empey is smaller (by weight) than I thought.
          He will redshirt this year and is likely a year or two from contributing. He will put on plenty of weight by the start of fall camp next year.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            He will redshirt this year and is likely a year or two from contributing. He will put on plenty of weight by the start of fall camp next year.
            That was exactly what his dad said three months ago - redshirt this year with the plan to focus on putting on weight and be ready to contribute next year.

Comment

Love all the talent coming into the program on both sides of the line. Empey has been a given for a while now although not formally announced until yesterday. The Hoge news is huge. Still a little worried about the skill positions. I don't see a ton of talent in the pipeline at WR and RB comparatively to other positions -- especially on D.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                Love all the talent coming into the program on both sides of the line. Empey has been a given for a while now although not formally announced until yesterday. The Hoge news is huge. Still a little worried about the skill positions. I don't see a ton of talent in the pipeline at WR and RB comparatively to other positions -- especially on D.
                Wait until A certain 4 star from Brighton who owns every state record at the receiver position returns from his mission abs decides to play at BYU.
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Wait until A certain 4 star from Brighton who owns every state record at the receiver position returns from his mission abs decides to play at BYU.
                  Sadly, many players never return from their mission abs.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    Sadly, many players never return from their mission abs.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Fe-hok yeah! You just gave me a simi at work.

Comment

If true, that's huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          If true, that's huge.
                          Are you referring to the new player or to CJ giving HBCoug a simi in the workplace?

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            Are you referring to the new player or to CJ giving HBCoug a simi in the workplace?
                            Or perhaps to the size of the simi?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Silly PAC and falawful. The player.

You guys.....

Comment

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X