2017 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Let me know if there is anything in here other than click bait.
    The author believes BYU should get out of football. But not just drop the program recoup its investment by selling the facilities to another organization possibly a minor league football team.

Comment

• Needleneck wanker.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        No cheesy references to Princess Bride or lame attempts at self-deprecation. Definitely not LAU.
        The author is probably in LAU’s ward and they’re probably good friends.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Was just pondering. Is there a single player on this year’s team who would get minutes for Alabama? Maybe Koroma or Fred Warner. Though I doubt either would start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Was just pondering. Is there a single player on this year’s team who would get minutes for Alabama? Maybe Koroma or Fred Warner. Though I doubt either would start.
            Koroma would start. He's going to be the 2nd center drafted this year. He's good. And he's nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
              Koroma would start. He's going to be the 2nd center drafted this year. He's good. And he's nasty.
              bold take. no way he starts over bozeman imo.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Not really sure where to put this, so sticking it here.

I guess the lesson learned is that if you want to be student body president of any school in Utah County, you should probably refrain from publicly disgracing a star football player and siding with the Mormonleaks group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Not really sure where to put this, so sticking it here.

I guess the lesson learned is that if you want to be student body president of any school in Utah County, you should probably refrain from publicly disgracing a star football player and siding with the Mormonleaks group.

I would have gone with refraining from assaulting women.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    I would have gone with refraining from assaulting women.
                    Yeah, I guess I meant that his other issues will make the sexual assaulting much more public.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Yeah, I guess I meant that his other issues will make the sexual assaulting much more public.

Did he win? I reviewed that string of tweets and he has offended a lot of women. Also, he doesn't come across as all that bright.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                        X