No announcement yet.

Studio C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dubbed the Scot Sterling bit onto the baseball action, correct? I thought it was kind of funny, mostly because of the Studio C contribution.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      They dubbed the Scot Sterling bit onto the baseball action, correct? I thought it was kind of funny, mostly because of the Studio C contribution.
      No, some random guy from Ohio did it and put it on twitter. Sheesh.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I'd like a disclaimer that Studio C isn't involved, the next time someone posts a sports video with announcers with over-the- top British accents doing an unfunny routine.

TIA.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

the piscotty thing was funny on its own. never seen a guy get hit three times on the same trip around the bases. incredible.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            the piscotty thing was funny on its own. never seen a guy get hit three times on the same trip around the bases. incredible.
            On that we can all agree!
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

I will admit that I posted it without having heard the sound.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The soccer bit and the volleyball bit were both great. Soccer is up to 52 million views, Volleyball is at 26 million. Conan O'Brien is also a huge fan.
                *Banned*

Comment

Nice writeup in the WSJ yesterday about Studio C.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-comed...le_email_share
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

This made me laugh.

Still, some have found reasons to be offended. One viewer wrote in to complain about a joke at the expense of a character with a hernia, saying that “hernias are painful.” Others objected to a bit where people shot at a cat. Another chastised a cast member for using the word “butt” in a social media post, suggesting it would have been better to opt for “derrière.”
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Applejack, please explain to Conan that Studio C isn't funny. It's sad to see him embarrass himself like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Applejack, please explain to Conan that Studio C isn't funny. It's sad to see him embarrass himself like this.
                        maybe it isn't funny to women, you pig.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

My youngest have been watching an inappropriate amount of Studio C and Dude Perfect. I don't find either funny or enjoyable, but that's ok. The only real problem I have with this discussion is that somehow we are legitimizing Conan as funny? Triplet just rolled over in his grave.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            My youngest have been watching an inappropriate amount of Studio C and Dude Perfect. I don't find either funny or enjoyable, but that's ok. The only real problem I have with this discussion is that somehow we are legitimizing Conan as funny? Triplet just rolled over in his grave.
                            Meh. Conan isn't great but he has his moments. The important thing is that millions of people think Conan is funny and he thinks Studio C is funny.

Also, what is the appropriate amount of Dude Perfect?

Comment

FTR, Triplet is a Studio C fan.

Comment

Conan was a writer on the Simpsons. The Simpsons is funny. Ergo, Conan is funny. Conan thinks Studio C is funny. Ergo, Studio C is funny.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X