Studio C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    New guy on Studio C looks an awful lot like a young version of that CB poster timsfriendmac
    He's got some funky grid-like discoloration going on. Is that an insulin resistance thing?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

New guy on Studio C looks an awful lot like a young version of that CB poster timsfriendmac

He looks more like the kid on the cover of that silverchair album.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        DDD has terrible taste on some things. He thought Dunkirk was awful. He calls it "Dumbkirk".
        Yeah. We agree on a lot taste-wise, but I lost my testimony of his infallibility when he compared Queens of the Stone Age to... what band was it OH- Hoobastank.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Original cast announces that they are creating a new digital network for clean comedy sketches.

https://www.heraldextra.com/entertai...17d781b0a.html
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Original cast announces that they are creating a new digital network for clean comedy sketches.

So, did they just kill Studio C?
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              So, did they just kill Studio C?
              It would certainly explain why there were suddenly 6 new cast members.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

It would certainly explain why there were suddenly 6 new cast members.
                I predict Studio C will be gone by this time next year.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If the entire original cast stops writing and participating, I agree. If they are still going to be heavily involved, I think it will go on.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Nah. As much as I lack any desire at all to see another Studio C clip, it seems to be about the most popular show on BYUTV and more to the point, a show that ostensibly draws non-LDS viewers. It's not stopping.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

If the entire original cast stops writing and participating, I agree. If they are still going to be heavily involved, I think it will go on.
                      I guess you didn't read Lebowski's link about how the entire original cast just left to start an entire new network where they plan to put out 5 new shows by January. I'm guessing that they won't have a lot of time to be hanging around Studio C to help the new cast find their legs.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I guess you didn't read Lebowski's link about how the entire original cast just left to start an entire new network where they plan to put out 5 new shows by January. I'm guessing that they won't have a lot of time to be hanging around Studio C to help the new cast find their legs.
                        I read the link and didn't see anything definitive about the original cast no longer participating in studio C. People in the entertainment industry work multiple jobs all the time, so doing both to come extent is certainly not out of the question.

Comment

I read the link and didn't see anything definitive about the original cast no longer participating in studio C. People in the entertainment industry work multiple jobs all the time, so doing both to come extent is certainly not out of the question.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So one terrible comedy show wasn't enough?
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Are characters these guys created regarded as IP of Studio C? So no more Scott Sterling?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Are characters these guys created regarded as IP of Studio C? So no more Scott Sterling?
                                Goodbye Scott Sterling and hello Stott Smerling.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X