Studio C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio C

Surprised we don't have a dedicated thread for the show. DH, correct me if I am wrong.

Studio C guys appeared on the Conan O'Brien show last night. He is a fan, along with his kids and all of their friends.

http://teamcoco.com/video/studio-c-s...g-clean-comedy
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Surprised we don't have a dedicated thread for the show. DH, correct me if I am wrong.

Studio C guys appeared on the Conan O'Brien show last night. He is a fan, along with his kids and all of their friends.

That's pretty cool. A lot of my friends here in the Bay Area love the Scott Sterling stuff. When the soccer video first hit youtube, most of my friends sharing were not LDS and not connected to BYU.

Comment

Conan's kids and all their friends are watching. Do you think they are downloading the BYUtv app?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I have an atheist co-worker who hates BYU (he's a Longhorn) who asked me "Why are my kids watching Studio C?" and "Is it a conversion tool?" Not an overt one!
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
          I have an atheist co-worker who hates BYU (he's a Longhorn) who asked me "Why are my kids watching Studio C?" and "Is it a conversion tool?" Not an overt one!
          Hates BYU?

It's more than just one conversion, tool.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I like studio c but HFN hates it, so that's definitely a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Dude, come on. Have the courage of your convictions!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Dude, come on. Have the courage of your convictions!
                Lebowski's right. Doubt your doubts!
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Confession: I don't find that soccer skit everyone shared a while back funny.
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Glad it wasn't just me.

Comment

Studio C doesn't hold a candle to The Garrens, but frankly, I applaud any attempt at a sense of humor at the BYU.
                      We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Agreed, however I have found some of their stuff funny.

Studio C is like the Disney channel. My kids watch is constantly and I don't get much of it, but every once in a while there will be a 5 minute piece that I'll find enjoyable.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                          Glad it wasn't just me.
                          You people are humorless nincompoops.

Comment

Haha. Nobody cares!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                              Studio C doesn't hold a candle to The Garrens, but frankly, I applaud any attempt at a sense of humor at the BYU.

Comment

Working...
                              X