Social Media Outrage/Cancel Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    The two-party political system has failed. The only thing that matters to so many is fighting the other side.
    It seems so nasty now I don't know how they will ever get anything meaningful done. McConell was such an idiot declaring his aim was to make Pres. Obama a 1 term President. Folks like Hannity and Rush hammering him on anything he did. Now we shift 180 degrees the other way. The extremists on each side would rather have the country fail than succeed it seems.

Comment

The two-party political system has failed. The only thing that matters to so many is fighting the other side.
      I'm doing my part. I'm a registered Libertarian.

Comment

I know CNN likes to uote the polls. For instance Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new President. I am not surprised. I went to their site to see if they have a poll of the American people on how they feel about this temporary ban and indefinite one on Syria. They don't have one.

They did have a article on President Obama's opinion if anyone would like to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I know CNN likes to uote the polls. For instance Donald Trump has the lowest approval rating of any new President. I am not surprised. I went to their site to see if they have a poll of the American people on how they feel about this temporary ban and indefinite one on Syria. They don't have one.

They did have a article on President Obama's opinion if anyone would like to read it.
          That's cool, but what does it have to do with the thread topic?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That's cool, but what does it have to do with the thread topic?
            SORRY I really hate f'en up this perfect site. Is there anywhere I can go and read the rules?

Comment

SORRY I really hate f'en up this perfect site. Is there anywhere I can go and read the rules?
              Geez. Relax. Was curious if you posted here accidentally.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Geez. Relax. Was curious if you posted here accidentally.
                I am relaxed. This is about the tenth or maybe more I have been shown I was posting in the wrong place. I notice I am not picked on in this regard as others have been asked the same thing. If I wasn't relaxed I would have lashed out instead of asking where I can get help.

Comment

I think we have elected the world's greatest Internet troll as president. Going to be an interesting 4 years.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Let me just take a second to state that... THAT IS THE MOST FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! THAT IS COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!! I WILL SHARE THIS WITH ALL MY FRIENDS!!

#liberalbias #obamawillnotdivideus #whitegenocide #boycottstarbucks #maga
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

It's like everyone is MPFunk talking about Lebron James.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        Let me just take a second to state that... THAT IS THE MOST FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS THING I HAVE EVER SEEN! THAT IS COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT. THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!! I WILL SHARE THIS WITH ALL MY FRIENDS!!

Cool. I also need to look up who Walter Sobchak is. Everytime I see that name and the hair, I automatically think Walter Shitlick.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Comment

C'mon, it really wasn't that good.

Where did your old buddy ole-gregg go. I miss him.
                            Last edited by byu71; 01-30-2017, 02:33 PM.

Comment

57% in favor of it... 33% think it sucks balls:

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters favor a temporary ban on refugees from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen until the federal government approves its ability to screen out potential terrorists from coming here. Thirty-three percent (33%) are opposed, while 10% are undecided
                              http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...rrorist_havens

Of course, polls like this also said that Hillary had the election in the bag so take it for what it is worth.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So true. It's a vicious cycle.

Comment

Working...
                                X