X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I heart Tom Brady.
    You live in the Northwest. GFY.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
      Holy cow those responses show that there are a ton of self-righteous ass holes in this world. Incredible.
      Dude, you're just a privileged rich white male who doesn't care about the working classes and the rights and lives of millions of people! You either simply don't know how utterly hurtful and hateful your words are, or even worse, you know but don't care about the literal anguish and pain you are causing as you side with evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Oh come on:

Good on Ellen to respond to the outrage.
        I knew there was a good reason that the Cowboys lost to the Packers... Damn you Jones for letting a cheesehead into the Cowboys box!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          Holy cow those responses show that there are a ton of self-righteous ass holes in this world. Incredible.
          Mind-blowing that she even needed to make that speech. What is wrong with people?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            Dude, you're just a privileged rich white male who doesn't care about the working classes and the rights and lives of millions of people! You either simply don't know how utterly hurtful and hateful your words are, or even worse, you know but don't care about the literal anguish and pain you are causing as you side with evil.
            Hey. I have never watched a football game in the fancy owners box with a mass-murdering genocidal madman like Ellen did. So don't you judge me!

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• EGeJ5caVUAAyBma.jpg
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

• We all need to be outraged that Greta, that annoying AF girl from Sweden, did not win the Nobel Peace Prize which she in no way deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                    We all need to be outraged that Greta, that annoying AF girl from Sweden, did not win the Nobel Peace Prize which she in no way deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                        We all need to be outraged that Greta, that annoying AF girl from Sweden, did not win the Nobel Peace Prize which she in no way deserved.
                        Oh come on... She deserved it as much as Obama.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                          That is sooooo funny.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Obama speaks out against cancel culture, outrage culture, and being woke. Good for him.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Obama speaks out against cancel culture, outrage culture, and being woke. Good for him.

Ok boomer.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                Ok boomer.
                                Hack!

Comment

Working...
                                X