Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Taking Advantage of the Hurricane Matthew Destruction to Upgrade the Old Manse

Have your kids put their hand prints in that driveway before it dries; hurry, quick!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Y'all hear that? We're using code names. --Evelle Snoats

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Looks great.

You going to do some landscaping when everything is done?
    the plan is to get about four loads of dirt and then hire someone to put in azaleas, dogwoods, and camellias.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Quote Originally Posted by wuapinmon View Post
    That one is duty-rated for 375 lbs, and I can now use it!
    I wanted to show my wife pics of your tile, but you've taken everything down
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Quote Originally Posted by kccougar View Post
    I wanted to show my wife pics of your tile, but you've taken everything down
    Maybe you didn't hear... Hurricane Irma has its sights on the east coast. I bet Wuap has packed everything up and is heading out of town.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!