No announcement yet.

Taking Advantage of the Hurricane Matthew Destruction to Upgrade the Old Manse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have your kids put their hand prints in that driveway before it dries; hurry, quick!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Looks great.

You going to do some landscaping when everything is done?
      the plan is to get about four loads of dirt and then hire someone to put in azaleas, dogwoods, and camellias.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        That one is duty-rated for 375 lbs, and I can now use it!
        I wanted to show my wife pics of your tile, but you've taken everything down
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
          I wanted to show my wife pics of your tile, but you've taken everything down
          Maybe you didn't hear... Hurricane Irma has its sights on the east coast. I bet Wuap has packed everything up and is heading out of town.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
          X