GoFundYourself: Post Your Mockable Cyber-Begging Efforts Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Please give me 100k so I can golf and not work.

https://www.gofundme.com/3kh8nyw
    As an obese man, I don't think I'm speaking out of turn by saying I'd feel more comfortable donating to this man's venture if he lost about twenty pounds of belly fat.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Per his Twitter, he turned pro in 2012. If he can't make enough money playing pro golf during that time to keep playing pro golf, it's time to hang it up.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I was wondering how to get my opera career off the ground. I hope all of you will donate.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

I think this campaign should effectively counter balance the millions of dollars and better chances at winning a championship someplace else.

https://www.gofundme.com/utahjazz6man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
            I think this campaign should effectively counter balance the millions of dollars and better chances at winning a championship someplace else.

https://www.gofundme.com/utahjazz6man

Here in Utah, we've seen it too many times. Draft the good player, watch him become a great player, and then watch him leave in free agency.

That's funny. Who was the last "great" player drafted by Utah that left via free agency? The only "very good" players I can think of that fit the other criteria in the lat 20 years are AK and Paul Millsap. And Utah could have easily kept both of them if they wanted to.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

That's funny. Who was the last "great" player drafted by Utah that left via free agency? The only "very good" players I can think of that fit the other criteria in the lat 20 years are AK and Paul Millsap. And Utah could have easily kept both of them if they wanted to.[/COLOR]
              Dominique. He is definitely referencing Dominique.

Comment

That's funny. Who was the last "great" player drafted by Utah that left via free agency? The only "very good" players I can think of that fit the other criteria in the lat 20 years are AK and Paul Millsap. And Utah could have easily kept both of them if they wanted to.[/COLOR]
                Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                Dominique. He is definitely referencing Dominique.
                Umm, hello? The Mailman to the Lakers.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Wes Matthews?

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    Wes Matthews?
                    Great?
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Wes Matthews?
                      Not drafted.

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/3lp9k8o

Please help Kenny for his bad choices he is really trying.

*Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

Someone please kill Kenny. He deserves a break.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            Someone please kill Kenny. He deserves a break.
                            You can go ahead and kill Kenny, but he will just keep coming back.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post

Gotta be fake. Dude could definitely get some kind of a job if he could figure out how to write and post that.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Gotta be fake. Dude could definitely get some kind of a job if he could figure out how to write and post that.
                                Nope. He's been trying really hard to get a job for 7 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X