GoFundYourself: Post Your Mockable Cyber-Begging Efforts Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    lol why on earth would she wait until she's a citizen? They can take separate cabs leaving the interview to get her residency.
    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/immi...texas-feds-say
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
      Thanks for sharing your expertise. I just know that’s one ugly dude.
      Kind of has a John C. Reilly look going.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Also, here's a clue as to why he might have gone to another country to find love.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I’m not embarrassed to admit that the 90 Day Fiancé show on TLC can occasionally suck me in for great international love stories just like this one. Okay, moderately embarrassed. There’s a real unicorn that lives in Vegas with his mom and Brazilian? bride. I’m determined to find him and become best friends. Well, whatever someone else is called who’s mom is their best friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• poor guy
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              I’m not embarrassed to admit that the 90 Day Fiancé show on TLC can occasionally suck me in for great international love stories just like this one. Okay, moderately embarrassed. There’s a real unicorn that lives in Vegas with his mom and Brazilian? bride. I’m determined to find him and become best friends. Well, whatever someone else is called who’s mom is their best friend.

I've watched that with the Mrs. Some of the couples provide great comedy.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Doesn't apply here. Sorry, Charlie.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Thanks for sharing your expertise. I just know that’s one ugly dude.
                  Sorry to be the ACTUALLY guy and for shitting on your joke.

And I'll be the guy to go to bat for this guy and acknowledge that an ugly dude's gotta do what an ugly dude's gotta do-- sometimes if you're striking out, you gotta learn a lesson from Jimmer and go dominate a foreign league. I'll restrict my mocking to the hapless way he's going about getting it done-- whatever happened to picking up a few extra shifts?
                  Last edited by Commando; 05-21-2019, 01:41 PM.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    poor guy
                    Yeah, obvs. Hence the Go Fund Me request.

Comment

• Instead of bagging on this guy, maybe we should be congratulating him. I mean, she's not as beautiful as the filipina Art Vandelay just married in the Provo City Center Temple 2 weeks ago, but she is well out of his league.
                      Last edited by falafel; 05-21-2019, 04:34 PM.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Instead of bagging this guy, maybe we should be congratulating him. I mean, she's not as beautiful as the filipina Art Vandelay just married in the Provo City Center Temple 2 weeks ago, but she is well out of his league.

Comment

Doesn't apply here. Sorry, Charlie.
                          I know this is your area of expertise, but what’s to say this campaign isn’t part of the sham? Genuinely curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            I know this is your area of expertise, but what’s to say this campaign isn’t part of the sham? Genuinely curious.
                            Because according to the article, this ring of sham marriages is using when the beneficiary is already here on a nonimmigrant visa. They then pay gobs of money (30k- 50k) to get a US citizen to marry them so they can get their green card. Pretty simple. And lazy. You know, the only requirement for a marriage to be considered bona fide for immigration purposes is that the sole reason for the marriage isn't an immigration benefit. It can be one of the reasons, but not the sole reason. Normally in an adjustment of status interview (green card), most couples that appear that they could be viably attracted to each other and can answer basic biographical questions about the other and speak coherently about the history of the relationship will get approved. How lazy that you can't even be bothered to live together and boink a couple times as long as you are so desperate for a green card?

Here, the beneficiary is outside the country and will benefit from a K-1 visa application ("finance visa") which vets the relationship prior to issue. The main requirements are that they have an ongoing relationship and have met in person. The beneficiary has zero money and neither does the petitioner, and they are desperately trying to round up three thousand dollars to help pay for the process. It's pretty obvious it's not a sham since there is apparently no money involved and this dude flushed his dignity down the toilet to make it happen.

Comment

Because according to the article, this ring of sham marriages is using when the beneficiary is already here on a nonimmigrant visa. They then pay gobs of money (30k- 50k) to get a US citizen to marry them so they can get their green card. Pretty simple. And lazy. You know, the only requirement for a marriage to be considered bona fide for immigration purposes is that the sole reason for the marriage isn't an immigration benefit. It can be one of the reasons, but not the sole reason. Normally in an adjustment of status interview (green card), most couples that appear that they could be viably attracted to each other and can answer basic biographical questions about the other and speak coherently about the history of the relationship will get approved. How lazy that you can't even be bothered to live together and boink a couple times as long as you are so desperate for a green card?

Here, the beneficiary is outside the country and will benefit from a K-1 visa application ("finance visa") which vets the relationship prior to issue. The main requirements are that they have an ongoing relationship and have met in person. The beneficiary has zero money and neither does the petitioner, and they are desperately trying to round up three thousand dollars to help pay for the process. It's pretty obvious it's not a sham since there is apparently no money involved and this dude flushed his dignity down the toilet to make it happen.
                              Got it, thanks. If I knew how to post the old NBC "The More You Know" .gif here, I'd totally do it.

Comment

K-1 visa application ("finance visa")
                                prob a typo but really funny

Comment

Working...
                                X