2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    You're welcome. I admit that humor is subjective. I have a buddy who can't stand anything Will Ferrell does. My friend is a good dude with a solid sense of humor. I'm the same with Dangerfield. His schtick is boring and unoriginal to me.
    I dont know, I thought you were only kidding but now its seems you might be serious. Sure a lot of his material is only borscht belt quality but his timing and bug-eyed, sweat stained, tie-loosened appearance and embodiment of the characters he portrayed were perfect. I dont think he was always hilarious and sometimes it was not funny. But man, sometimes he was hilariously amusing.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Dan Rooney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I just heard that this morning. I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear or two.

Comment

Other than every disgruntled middle aged man? No one.
        Imitators. Rodney was the original.

What a childhood I had. My parents sent me to a child psychiatrist. The kid didn’t help me at all.
        When I was born, I got no respect. The doctor told my mother, “I did all I could, but he pulled through anyway.”
        I tell ya, my wife, she likes to talk during sex. Last night she called me from a motel.
        I like Southern girls; they talk so slow. By the time they say no, I made it already.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Does anyone remember when the Jazz brought a very old looking Rodney out during a timeout break in I believe the 1997 conference finals against Houston? I'm sure they paid him to say something about how the Jazz get no respect, which he did to a great ovation. Then he said "the Rockets don't get no respect either" to shocked confusion from the crowd. (My mind isn't what it once was, it possible was the finals against the Bulls and he said the Bulls didn't get any respect)
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Does anyone remember when the Jazz brought a very old looking Rodney out during a timeout break in I believe the 1997 conference finals against Houston? I'm sure they paid him to say something about how the Jazz get no respect, which he did to a great ovation. Then he said "the Rockets don't get no respect either" to shocked confusion from the crowd. (My mind isn't what it once was, it possible was the finals against the Bulls and he said the Bulls didn't get any respect)
            I do not recall that. But it happened. Against Seattle.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/4...OES-AGAIN.html
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Maybe the most overrated comedy of all time. At least Murray elicited a smile. I felt dirty about it afterward, though.
              First no love for Rodney then to say "Caddyshack" was overrated is nuts. Just curious, what movie do you find funny.

Comment

• Jack Elam was my favorite character actor growing up. Second favorite was Clifton James as JW Pepper. He killed it in a couple of James Bond movies - especially in "Live and Let Die." He was 96.

Last edited by clackamascoug; 04-15-2017, 11:05 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                  First no love for Rodney then to say "Caddyshack" was overrated is nuts. Just curious, what movie do you find funny.
                  I think lots of movies are funny. Caddyshack was just okay. Chevy Chase actually saves the movie.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                    Caddyshack is overrated, probably the most overrated comedy of all time. Not a fan of Dangerfield either. Stick to your guns GM.
                    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Caddyshack is overrated, probably the most overrated comedy of all time.
                      I guess it just wasn't enough like a play, eh?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Didn't see this one coming. Aaron Hernandez hung himself in his cell.
                        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                          Didn't see this one coming. Aaron Hernandez hung himself in his cell.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

I think lots of movies are funny. Caddyshack was just okay. Chevy Chase actually saves the movie.
                              No love for Murray and the Lama?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                No love for Murray and the Lama?

I gave Murray his due props above.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X