2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This has been one of GM's more entertaining double-downs.
    You're welcome. I admit that humor is subjective. I have a buddy who can't stand anything Will Ferrell does. My friend is a good dude with a solid sense of humor. I'm the same with Dangerfield. His schtick is boring and unoriginal to me.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      The only thing worse than a bad dick joke is the guy who thinks they're funny. I learned that the hard way. You should love that joke.
      Now there's a joke that's worth $14!

Dangerfield and I have something in common--we both like Mormon women.
      Don't sell yourself short. You're also both bad dressers.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You're welcome. I admit that humor is subjective. I have a buddy who can't stand anything Will Ferrell does. My friend is a good dude with a solid sense of humor. I'm the same with Dangerfield. His schtick is boring and unoriginal to me.
        That's interesting. Who else does Rodney Dangerfield's act?

You know who else is unoriginal? Mitch Hedberg. Man, there's a generic delivery if I've ever heard one.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I loved Rodney Dangerfield in Ladybugs. He was great.
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            I don't know if that movie today would be considered a great acceptance of trans issues or a bigoted statement that men have different skills than women.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

dick jokes, like farts and fat people falling, will always be funny
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                I loved the girl in ladybugs. She also had a great part in Ray Donovan.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  That's interesting. Who else does Rodney Dangerfield's act?
                  Other than every disgruntled middle aged man? No one.

On the other hand, if I could rattle off cliché after cliché and get paid to do it, I'd probably go for it.

I wouldn't have my wife save a bucket of my sweat, though. http://www.today.com/popculture/rodn...tor-2D11641666
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I don't know if that movie today would be considered a great acceptance of trans issues or a bigoted statement that men have different skills than women.
                    Johnathan Brandis was a national treasure, he could still get away with it today. SideKicks, Ladybugs and that crappy underwater Sci-fi TV series. He was legit.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Vinessa Shaw? You may want to check out Eyes Wide Shut then.
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        Johnathan Brandis was a national treasure, he could still get away with it today. SideKicks, Ladybugs and that crappy underwater Sci-fi TV series. He was legit.
                        Dude was the Tiger Beat, Teen Beat and Bop king.
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Vinessa Shaw? You may want to check out Eyes Wide Shut then.
                          I have.
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

I didn't know Jackee was in Ray Donovan.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dude was the Tiger Beat, Teen Beat and Bop king.
                              Yet he always sounded like he couldn't catch his breath.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dan Rooney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X