No announcement yet.

2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Lest the ladies feel left out.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GM, this is where you say "yeah, but still".
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              GM, this is where you say "yeah, but still".
              Only if he wants to lay claim to the double down crown.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Only if he wants to lay claim to the double down crown.
                "Lay claim". Ha. Knock it off.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

The key difference between the AD and caddyshack videos is that the AD vids were all humorous and did not include Rodney Dangerfield trying to be funny (and failing).
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    The key difference between the AD and caddyshack videos is that the AD vids were all humorous and did not include Rodney Dangerfield trying to be funny (and failing).
                    Ah, so dick jokes are okay when you think they are funny. Gotcha.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

RIP J. Geils

Hopefully he can finally meet that centerfold angel.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        RIP J. Geils

Well, his blood really does run cold, now.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

RIP J. Geils

I doubt it. Love stinks.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                            Well, his blood really does run cold, now.
                            Made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Ah, so dick jokes are okay when you think they are funny. Gotcha.
                              The only thing worse than a bad dick joke is the guy who thinks they're funny. I learned that the hard way. You should love that joke.

Dangerfield and I have something in common--we both like Mormon women. He married a Mormon ladybefore his death, and she rolled out Rodney.com. You can find clips of all of his best/worst acts in the 70s and 80s. Be prepared to smirk occasionally.
                              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

This has been one of GM's more entertaining double-downs.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X