Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Pshaw...

Next you will be telling us that vaccines don't cause autism.
    That's tomorrow's tangentially related to the 2017 Death Poll discussion!
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      On my personal Mt. Rushmore of comedians who never made me laugh, Rodney Dangerfield is joined by Don Rickles.

In fact, they're each on there twice.
      You know, you seem like a nice guy, but I am not sure I could ever truly trust someone who didn't agree that Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack was funny at least some of the time.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        You know, you seem like a nice guy, but I am not sure I could ever truly trust someone who didn't agree that Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack was funny at least some of the time.
        My thoughts exactly.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dangerfield gets no respect from GM.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Maybe the most overrated comedy of all time. At least Murray elicited a smile. I felt dirty about it afterward, though.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Not funny.

Comment

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Not funny.
                $14 the hard way?? Do I need to explain the joke to you?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe the most overrated comedy of all time. At least Murray elicited a smile. I felt dirty about it afterward, though.
                  gtfo
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    $14 the hard way?? Do I need to explain the joke to you?
                    I bet fifth grade version of falafel thought that was hilarious (after someone had to explain the joke).

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      It all has to do with the microenvironment of the foreskin. It is a 'breeding ground' for infectious diseases, since it is difficult to keep clean. It is well documented that circumcision decreases the rate of HPV transmission by about half in developing countries, when compared to uncircumcised men (with all else being equal). There is a similar reduction for HIV.

So don't let those medical ethicists tell you circumcision is bad! Think of the planet.
                      First remember learning about that while having a conversation with a convert from the Canary Islands with whom I worked while attending BYU. He was engaged to be married and had recently been circumcised so as to reduce the chances of infection for him and his bride. He did not look particularly comfortable.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I bet fifth grade version of falafel thought that was hilarious (after someone had to explain the joke).
                        Of course he did. Because it is hilarious.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Of course he did. Because it is hilarious.
                          People like you are the reason Arrested Development got cancelled.

Comment

People like you are the reason Arrested Development got cancelled.
                            Yikes, I feel sorry for your kids.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yikes, I feel sorry for your kids.
                              I have no doubt your kids will enjoy a lifetime of dick jokes.

Comment

I have no doubt your kids will enjoy a lifetime of dick jokes.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X