2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 death poll

Forgot 2016 put it with 15, but any guesses of who we wil say good by too. Thomas S. Monson, Robert D Hales, Billy Graham, Bob Dole, Bush sr, Jimmy Carter, bob Barker, Bob Eubanks, Keith Jackson,Ladell Andersen, Paul James. Who else.

grape bringing it strong! Bad year to be named Bob or Robert.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
      Who else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

What happens when a CSer dies? It's going to happen eventually.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
          What's wrong with you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
            What's wrong with you!!!

Doctor

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

What a terrible thing to mention.

Comment

Probably cowboy. He has the most dangerous job, by far.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Probably cowboy. He has the most dangerous job, by far.
                  He asked what, not who.

What will depend on who it is, however. It would t shock me completely if it had already happened. For example, has any one actually seen triplet lately?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    He asked what, not who.

What will depend on who it is, however. It would t shock me completely if it had already happened. For example, has any one actually seen triplet lately?
                    He is almost dead, but it looks like he might pull through.
                    Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 01-06-2017, 02:13 PM.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

some of us don't associate with anybody outside the board and don't do facebook, etc. if I died, I'd stop posting, and if by chance somebody noticed, nobody would ever know why. my amazing posts would just stop and that would be that.

with a guy like Triplet, or even Grace and even most others who still post on CS, people know them outside the board, so we'd likely find out.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        some of us don't associate with anybody outside the board and don't do facebook, etc. if I died, I'd stop posting, and if by chance somebody noticed, nobody would ever know why. my amazing posts would just stop and that would be that.

with a guy like Triplet, or even Grace and even most others who still post on CS, people know them outside the board, so we'd likely find out.
                        But i'll never forget the prime rib sandwich I ate in your presence.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          But i'll never forget the prime rib sandwich I ate in your presence.

I must say there are a few CSers who have had some damn good meals in my presence- especially considering what Lovell, Wyomimg has to offer.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

Bork in Peace, Gabe the Dog.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Bump for Creekster, who is still living in 2015.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X