2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benson has left us
    Robert Guillaume, best know for his role as the butler Benson on Soap and was later spun off as the series Benson (I'm dating myself again )

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...at-age-89.html

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
      Benson has left us
      Robert Guillaume, best know for his role as the butler Benson on Soap and was later spun off as the series Benson (I'm dating myself again )

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...at-age-89.html
      Oh, man, I loved Benson.

Comment

• 2017 death poll

He now is thrillin’
        On blueberry hill in
        Heaven

Fats domino passed away.

Rock and roll legend Fats Domino dies
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainm...-arts-41753839
        Last edited by creekster; 10-25-2017, 07:48 AM.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          He now is thrillin’
          On blueberry hill in
          Heaven

Fats domino passed away.

Wow, a member of the Max Schmeling "WTF, He Was Still Alive?" HoF.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

He now is thrillin’
            On blueberry hill in
            Heaven

Fats domino passed away.

No freakin' way. I sat in my driveway last night listening to "I'm Walkin'" on the Beatles Channel on SiriusXM thinking about how old he must be and wondering how much longer he might have, and then thinking about how awesome his jazz funeral is gonna be. Damn! This is a sad day for NOLA!
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

He now is thrillin’
              On blueberry hill in
              Heaven

Fats domino passed away.

Ain't that a shame.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Oh man, Roy Halladay died in a plane crash.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  Oh man, Roy Halladay died in a plane crash.

You could put this in Mormons in the news thread. Very sad situation.
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• terrible
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Really sad. I won't lie--I was happy when he moved out of the AL East, but that dude was a competitor through and through. Halladay vs. Pedro had a few awesome pitcher's duels.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Man, that's a real bummer. That no-hitter in the post-season was something else.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• If you are a white, upper-middle class male, what's more dangerous: cycling or flying a small aircraft? Outside of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and car wrecks, I think these are the next two most common ways for a WUMCM to die.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• For those about to rock... RIP Malcolm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              For those about to rock... RIP Malcolm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              64 years old. I can’t imagine AC/DC going on now. Last I heard Axl Rose was singing for them.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• BYU football.
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X