2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Bump for Creekster, who is still living in 2015.
    oops. I am glad if I have made it htat far forward. My bad.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

On the 26th of January Barbara Hale passed away at 94. I will still keep watching the Perry Mason reruns.

She was hot in a wholesome way.

Comment

LTG Hal Moore the coauthor of "We Were Soldiers...." and the hero of the Battle of Ia Drang passed away

May he rest comfortably at Fiddlers Green

Garry Owen, Sir!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...moore_rip.html
        https://www.facebook.com/WeWereSoldiersOnce/
        Last edited by happyone; 02-12-2017, 01:15 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Norma mccorvey who tried to abort her child but do dj,t but got roe past died. I guess she was somewhat repentant when she realized what she done. And I guess the unibomber just went to hell.

Comment

George "the Animal" Steele died at like 80? That means he had to have been old AF when he was wrestling w Hulk Hogan and the gang in the 80s WWF stuff.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

byu basketball
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                byu basketball
                lol
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Alan Colmes exited the earth. Who used to watch him debate Sean Hannity? Hannity usually won. Burned Colmes more.

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                    Alan Colmes exited the earth. Who used to watch him debate Sean Hannity? Hannity usually won. Burned Colmes more.
                    The slate published an obit for Colmes...

Alan Colmes, Buffoon and Patsy, Was Fox News’ Original Liberal Weakling

The death of Fox News contributor Alan Colmes, who passed away in New York City this week at the age of 66, has been greeted with an outpouring of emotion from the channel’s on-and-off-the-air talent. Colmes, it seems, was a nice guy, a good friend, and an ideal colleague: all qualities one would imagine people who have had to spend their lives around the likes of Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly would welcome. And while one should usually view tributes to the recently departed with a forgiving cynicism, in this case they are all too believable: Colmes was the most absurd, useless, and mocked television personality in America for many years, precisely because he was nice. In the context of Fox News, being a nice guy—and a “liberal” nice guy at that—meant being a buffoon, and a patsy. Colmes not only played the part to perfection—he defined it.
                    [...]
                    http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ral_patsy.html

Stay classy slate!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

byu basketball
                      i know, with every fiber of my being, the resurrection is real!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

i know, with every fiber of my being, the resurrection is real!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

RIP "Chet" (Bill Paxton)..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            RIP "Chet" (Bill Paxton)..
                            My first thought when I heard the sad news was "Game over, man, game over!" A great scene from Aliens.

Found it, though NSFW:
                            [youtube]dsx2vdn7gpY[/youtube]
                            Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 02-26-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I prefer to think of him as a member of the band Martini Ranch.

Comment

Judge Wapner from people's court passed away.

Comment

Working...
                                X