X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
    BYU football.
    Too soon
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Too soon
      Feels like about 10 weeks too late.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Charles Manson.

The blackbird sings no more.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/932487668524396544
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Charles Manson.

The blackbird sings no more.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/932487668524396544
          Shame. Just when forehead Swastikas we’re making a comeback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Mel Tillis has also departed

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ead-at-85.html

Also Della Reese, probably best remembered in Utah for "Touched By an Angel", but was also a pretty good singer

http://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/tv/...el-dies-at-86/

This was a busy weekend for celeb death notices
            Last edited by happyone; 11-20-2017, 03:13 PM.

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Jim Nabors. I thought he was another Max Schmeling HoF member, but somehow he was only 87 years old.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Jim Nabors. I thought he was another Max Schmeling HoF member, but somehow he was only 87 years old.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm still amazed such a beautiful singing voice can be paired with his speaking voice

RIP Gomer Pyle

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                    Forgot 2016 put it with 15, but any guesses of who we wil say good by too. Thomas S. Monson, Robert D Hales, Billy Graham, Bob Dole, Bush sr, Jimmy Carter, bob Barker, Bob Eubanks, Keith Jackson,Ladell Andersen, Paul James. Who else.
                    Just read that Bob Dole has been diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. So I maybe 2021 is his year. Good guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X