Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Die, die, die! BYU @ SMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Die, die, die! BYU @ SMC

We need a dedicated thread for this one. I'll stick to my super insightful analysis that if the improved 3 point shooting continues this game that we will win. I think we have a great chance but as others have said I worry about WCC Refs getting our bigs into trouble early.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Mika with zero fouls at the under 12 timeout!

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        Mika with zero fouls at the under 12 timeout!
        Yeah Bryant and Rose the only guys with foul trouble and I hope they both foul out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          Yeah Bryant and Rose the only guys with foul trouble and I hope they both foul out soon!
          Bryant is doing ok overall.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

No way SMC shoots like this all night.

Comment

Why are we playing this zone? Seems like against a team like this that moves the ball around so well and shoots so well it's a very bad idea.

Comment

Down single digits. I'll take it.

Comment

Mika keeping us alive.

Comment

They are absolutely toying with any zone we throw at them.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Obligatory WCC blind as a bat out of bounds call.

Comment

I just saw this thread.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          No way SMC shoots like this all night.

Hmm.

Comment

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! Die, die, die! BYU @ SMC

Mika's going to put up 30/15 and we're going to lose by 20.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

It feels like that was BYU's window there.

Comment

Working...
                              X