X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Yeah, that's not a good thing.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yeah, word is getting out on this. The courts need to step in. Outrageous.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Can I say that Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's mouth is only good for Netanyahu's cock holster?
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Can I say that Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's mouth is only good for Netanyahu's cock holster?
          hmm
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Netanyahu facing bribery and corruption charges.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=53053052

MBN, how is this playing out over there?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Netanyahu facing bribery and corruption charges.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=53053052

MBN, how is this playing out over there?
              As you might expect. People who hate him are happy and can't wait for him to be hauled off. People who love him think it's wrong, but not that big a deal and maybe he has to pay a fine.

So the police have said he should be indicted. Now the Attorney General has to look at all the evidence and decide what to do. This could drag out for another year. We shall see.

The issue is that Netanyahu is fairly popular and there is no heir apparent. I don't see him going anyplace in the short term.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                As you might expect. People who hate him are happy and can't wait for him to be hauled off. People who love him think it's wrong, but not that big a deal and maybe he has to pay a fine.

So the police have said he should be indicted. Now the Attorney General has to look at all the evidence and decide what to do. This could drag out for another year. We shall see.

The issue is that Netanyahu is fairly popular and there is no heir apparent. I don't see him going anyplace in the short term.
                Sounds familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post

How does it compare when Hillary and Bill took all that money from the Ruskies over the Uranium One deal?
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    How does it compare when Hillary and Bill took all that money from the Ruskies over the Uranium One deal?
                    #whatabouthillary

Comment

lol

You're a funny guy.

Comment

Topic on Israel....HILLARY!

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                          Topic on Israel....HILLARY!
                          I am not sure why UT is to paranoid about Hillary.

Comment

i think the algorithm governing uncle ted’s interactions was making a joke
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              i think the algorithm governing uncle ted’s interactions was making a joke
                              Yeah, a pretty funny one.

Comment

Update.

Things have gotten more serious for Netanyahu as a new case (Case 4000; so weird, Case 1000, Case 2000, etc. What is with this numbering system?) is being pursued and three aides are cooperating with the police on this one. This is the most serious one of the bunch as Bibi is accused of directing favorable regulatory handling for Bezeq telecom company in return for favorable press coverage by Israel's Channel 2 (owned by the same Bezeq owner). It is more serious because three former Bibi underlings are ready to turn state's evidence on him. And just last week they interviewed Bibi and his wife separately (him in Tel Aviv and her in Jerusalem) at the same time on the case to prevent them from coordinating each other's stories.

It has Bibi thinking about calling new elections as his numbers remain fairly high. He did get the U.S. to move the embassy to Jerusalem after all. He could get another win in before possible indictments.

But even if he's gone, it may not matter.

Israel Contemplates a Future Without Netanyahu

If there is a signature achievement to Benjamin Netanyahu’s decade in power, it may be the hollowing out of political debate in Israel. For much of the country’s history, the public has been split into two prevailing world views: those who stress historic rights—who see the Biblical Land of Israel as covering the entire area between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River—and those who believe in civil rights, arguing that the occupation of another people is not only unsustainable but unconscionable. The left reigned exclusively from 1948 until 1977; the right has ruled for most of the past four decades. But both camps used to have more or less equal numbers. Not anymore. Only eight per cent of Israeli Jews now define themselves as left wing; thirty-seven per cent identify with the right, and fifty-five per cent with the center. And just what “the center” means has changed, too: it is now considered a legitimate position to support the expulsion or transfer of Arabs from Israel. In fact, forty-eight per cent of Jewish Israelis support the idea, compared with forty-six per cent who don’t, according to a Pew Research poll from 2016.

Comment

Working...
                                X