Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Though I lean right, I wouldn't necessarily call myself right wing. Nevertheless, I will regale you with why the accusations of Russian meddling in our elections doesn't move the needle much for me.

Of course they are attempting to meddle. They don't like us. We are a threat to their international ambitions - a geopolitical foe, if you will. It is our job to have systems in place that will prevent their attempts from having any effect. I'm not shocked that they're trying to attack our system. I just want each jurisdiction to have systems and audit trails that protect the integrity of the vote as well as ballot privacy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Sure, of course they're trying. It's only logical they would. But Trump continues to deny it has even happened. I mean, Putin told him he didn't do it and he believes him. It is our job to guard against it. But several heads of our national security agencies testified in Congress yesterday that they're getting no direction or interest from the top to do anything about it. I don't think this would fly with Republicans if this happened under a democrat president.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Sure, of course they're trying. It's only logical they would. But Trump continues to deny it has even happened. I mean, Putin told him he didn't do it and he believes him. It is our job to guard against it. But several heads of our national security agencies testified in Congress yesterday that they're getting no direction or interest from the top to do anything about it. I don't think this would fly with Republicans if this happened under a democrat president.
      Dems slogan in 2020... Make the Cold War Great Again.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump Transition Records, A Source Of Friction With Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Were Almost Destroyed

Last December, President Donald Trump accused special counsel Robert Mueller of illegally obtaining thousands of presidential transition emails and other materials from a federal agency. Now, newly released documents show that Mueller almost never got them — the agency would have ordinarily destroyed transition records, a top lawyer there wrote, but “the news cycles” prompted officials to ask if they should preserve them. Eventually, they were copied onto a thumb drive.

Trump and Republican lawmakers, including Sen. Ron Johnson and Rep. Trey Gowdy, lashed out at the General Services Administration, which provides administrative support, such as office space, computers, and cell phones, to presidential transition teams, including Trump’s. Gowdy and Johnson demanded that the GSA explain how Mueller’s team obtained the records, which they said were “privileged.”

The issue led to further friction between the Trump administration and Mueller, whose team is probing Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and the possibility that Trump officials colluded with the Kremlin. Following the revelations about the emails obtained through the GSA, Trump supporters called on the president to fire Mueller.

BuzzFeed News has now obtained documents, some heavily redacted, that shed light on how and why the GSA turned over the records to the FBI and Mueller. The documents were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request.

Seth Greenfield, a lawyer for the GSA, explained in a June 8, 2017, email to his boss that during a conversation with a special counsel staffer and the FBI, he told them that the GSA would normally “destroy the records and wipe the machines, but given the news cycles, GSA decided it was prudent to inquire about preservation during the machine wiping process.”

Greenfield said the GSA reached out to its internal watchdog who contacted the FBI and Department of Justice “and got the ball rolling” to preserve the Trump transition documents, which were copied onto a thumb drive. But Greenfield noted that in order for the GSA to turn over the records to law enforcement, he believed the agency would need a subpoena, because the GSA did not own the records.
        https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopol...ws#.bsKG2NB8av

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Trump Transition Records, A Source Of Friction With Special Counsel Robert Mueller, Were Almost Destroyed

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jasonleopol...ws#.bsKG2NB8av
          I would check in Hillary’s 30,000+ “lost” emails and/or on her smashed phones for them... same sh*t, different party man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• A former Russian troll speaks: ‘It was like being in Orwell’s world’

What was the working environment like — was it really like a factory?

There were two shifts of 12 hours, day and night. You had to arrive exactly on time, that is, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. There were production norms, for example, 135 comments of 200 characters each. … You come in and spend all day in a room with the blinds closed and 20 computers. There were multiple such rooms spread over four floors. It was like a production line, everyone was busy, everyone was writing something. You had the feeling that you had arrived in a factory rather than a creative place.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Oh the irony.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    Oh the irony.

I'm sure he'll respond any day now with those sanctions he signed into law.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      I'm sure he'll respond any day now with those sanctions he signed into law.
                      More likely he'll set up another meeting to talk with Putin about "adoption."

Comment

• Tough to argue with this logic.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• What is the logo featured on that hat and (partial) logo on that jacket? Never seen them before.

Also, an iPhone? What a dummy.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            What is the logo featured on that hat and (partial) logo on that jacket? Never seen them before.

Also, an iPhone? What a dummy.
                            I don't know anything about him, but he looks like a tough dude that doesn't put up with liberal bullshit!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I don't know anything about him, but he looks like a tough dude that doesn't put up with liberal bullshit!
                              I'll tell you who he is. He is one badass mofo! His website is full of pics of him looking very serious. Many guns and t-shirts with exposed guns are shared.

https://www.stevereichert.com/
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                I'll tell you who he is. He is one badass mofo! His website is full of pics of him looking very serious. Many guns and t-shirts with exposed guns are shared.

https://www.stevereichert.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X