No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most plausible reason Trump acts so paranoid about anything Russia is because he has many shady ties there, mostly financial, that he just doesn't want to be revealed. The thing is, republicans who want to defend this with Trump would be going absolutely apeshit over a democrat president acting the the same way. Enough with the hypocrisy. Both sides suck. But the nature of the American political beast is that the ruling party acting like this needs to be voted out or they're just going to get worse.
    Last edited by BlueK; 02-12-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      The most plausible reason Trump acts so paranoid about anything Russia is because blah blah blah blah blah
      What is the most plausible reason that you and frank act so paranoid?
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Is there a reason why Trump feels the need to lie about every G*d*n thing he speaks on? Is it: A. He's a f*king moron; B. He is woefully unprepared, can't read, and his crazy, unchecked narcissism tells him to just B.S. it because he's the smartest guy in the world and nobody will catch on; C. force of habit; D. All of the Above.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

Obviously the DHS is full of crap...

DHS Statement On NBC News Coverage Of Election Hacking

For Immediate Release
          Office of the Press Secretary

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.
          [...]
          https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/...ection-hacking

What an useless POS agency... Damn you Bush Jr!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Is there a reason why Trump feels the need to lie about every G*d*n thing he speaks on? Is it: A. He's a f*king moron; B. He is woefully unprepared, can't read, and his crazy, unchecked narcissism tells him to just B.S. it because he's the smartest guy in the world and nobody will catch on; C. force of habit; D. All of the Above.
            Sh*t... so he was lying about wanting to cut the federal funding for those dumbass stations I never listen to or watch? Dammit!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                What is the most plausible reason that you and frank act so paranoid?
                Man, do I get under your skin, and I'm not even trying to. I just don't like Trump. Sorry, but he sucks and I'll keep saying it. He can be a moron and a clown as a reality TV star and I don't care. As President the stakes are a little higher.
                Last edited by BlueK; 02-13-2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Man, do I get under your skin, and I'm not even trying to. I just don't like Trump. Sorry, but he sucks and I'll keep saying it. He's the president of the US. If he doesn't like the public scrutiny he should step down.
                  I can't speak for Walt but I don't think you are under his skin. I think he, like me, finds much of the scrutiny that you and a good part of the media offer to be over wrought and not well-supported by evidence. Like you, I also can not stand Trump, but I think there are a lot of reasons to dislike him that do not require exaggerating evidence and over claiming impacts. My problem is not that you or anyone opposes Trump. Instead, it is with the overwrought and near-hysterical tone taken in the media and elsewhere whenever the smallest, slightest thing pops up that might be a problem for Trump. Just because Trump acts like a circus clown doesn't mean the media needs to do so.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Man, do I get under your skin, and I'm not even trying to. I just don't like Trump. Sorry, but he sucks and I'll keep saying it. He can be a moron and a clown as a reality TV star and I don't care. As President the stakes are a little higher.
                    Ignore these guys, BlueK. #nevertrump #solidarity
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      I can't speak for Walt but I don't think you are under his skin. I think he, like me, finds much of the scrutiny that you and a good part of the media offer to be over wrought and not well-supported by evidence. Like you, I also can not stand Trump, but I think there are a lot of reasons to dislike him that do not require exaggerating evidence and over claiming impacts. My problem is not that you or anyone opposes Trump. Instead, it is with the overwrought and near-hysterical tone taken in the media and elsewhere whenever the smallest, slightest thing pops up that might be a problem for Trump. Just because Trump acts like a circus clown doesn't mean the media needs to do so.
                      maybe he'll only slightly get us into an accidental nuclear war with N. Korea. That would be a win. You can certainly call some things brought up in the media as "hysteria" but there is also a very healthy dose of idiocy among Republicans right now completely desensitized to his clown show beyond anything that makes sense.

Comment

maybe he'll only slightly get us into an accidental nuclear war with N. Korea. That would be a win. You can certainly call some things brought up in the media as "hysteria" but there is also a very healthy dose of idiocy among Republicans right now completely desensitized to his clown show beyond anything that makes sense.
                        His approach to NK is a good example where hyperbole and breathless exaggeration are NOT needed to present a very, very grave situation.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          His approach to NK is a good example where hyperbole and breathless exaggeration are NOT needed to present a very, very grave situation.
                          The hyperbole and exaggeration are in his own tweets. He is the reckless one creating the grave situation.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 02-13-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• I think it's pretty pathetic how Fox News went from treating Trump like the reject he is to riding his nuts once he got the nomination. #fakenews
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I think it's pretty pathetic how Fox News went from treating Trump like the reject he is to riding his nuts once he got the nomination. #fakenews
                              I think Fox is pretty pathetic. Deciding that their market means becoming a propaganda outlet and firing any and almost all commentators who dare to express a counter opinion to the official Trump voice, no matter how civilly, smartly and tactfully done (George Will), is beyond insane.

Comment

The hyperbole and exaggeration are in his own tweets. He is the reckless one creating the grave situation.
                                I am not disputing this, or defending his approach on this topic (although I think the former president's policy wasn't great either). I am saying there is no need for the rest of us and the media to react in kind.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X