Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    if russia is using a video of trump peeing on a bunch of slav hookers as blackmail, why does it matter where the info came from or the motivation behind it?
    My criminal clients are going to want me to write a memo now. Law enforcement uses whatever info it can get and doesn't go into detail about where it got the information when seeking to go further? Shocker.

Comment

• So let me get this straight... the clinton campaign (aka. DNC) worked with a foreign spy to develop a salacious and phony dossier on Drumpf, gave it to the FBI, and the crack FBI team believes it is real without even a question. They used the dossier to open an investigation (because Hillary was already under investigation by the FBI and it was only fair for Drumpf to be under investigation as well). They also use this same dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign members. All along, it was the Clinton campaign (aka. DNC), some in Obama's DOJ and Fusion GPS that were colluding with a foreign entity to influence the election. Wait... wasn't that what they accused the Drumpf campaign of doing?

I wonder if the dems are now regret voting for that extension of section 702... Drumpf's payback may be a bitch, man.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        So let me get this straight... the clinton campaign (aka. DNC) worked with a foreign spy to develop a salacious and phony dossier on Drumpf, gave it to the FBI, and the crack FBI team believes it is real without even a question. They used the dossier to open an investigation (because Hillary was already under investigation by the FBI and it was only fair for Drumpf to be under investigation as well). They also use this same dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign members. All along, it was the Clinton campaign (aka. DNC), some in Obama's DOJ and Fusion GPS that were colluding with a foreign entity to influence the election. Wait... wasn't that what they accused the Drumpf campaign of doing?

I wonder if the dems are now regret voting for that extension of section 702... Drumpf's payback may be a bitch, man.
        They were on to Page before the dossier, which isn’t s phoney dossier, which was also paid for in part, by the conservative Washington Free Beacon (so we shouldn’t charge drug dealers when we get information from CIs?).This is all cooked up in a memo by someone who didn’t view the source intelligence and consulted with Trump’s people and changed up the memo after the committee voted to release it. They also refused the minority memo. This fake memo bullshit has so infuriated the FBI director, a Trump appointee, that he has threatened to resign. Let’s all do remember Hannity has been advising Trump throughout this process.

Take the tinfoil hat off for a few minutes. See this for what it is, desperate, and utter bullshit designed to save Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          They were on to Page before the dossier, which isn’t s phoney dossier, which was also paid for in part, by the conservative Washington Free Beacon (so we shouldn’t charge drug dealers when we get information from CIs?).This is all cooked up in a memo by someone who didn’t view the source intelligence and consulted with Trump’s people and changed up the memo after the committee voted to release it. They also refused the minority memo. This fake memo bullshit has so infuriated the FBI director, a Trump appointee, that he has threatened to resign. Let’s all do remember Hannity has been advising Trump throughout this process.

Take the tinfoil hat off for a few minutes. See this for what it is, desperate, and utter bullshit designed to save Trump.
          This is a fine example of confirmation bias.

Comment

• This is super normal

3 Russian spy chiefs visited the US days before Trump decided against new sanctions on Russia

Three top Russian intelligence officials traveled to the US last week.

Two are barred from entering the US under existing sanctions, but one official's visit was authorized and cleared by the appropriate agencies, and it's unclear who authorized the second's entry.

The State Department declined to comment on the specifics of visa cases and referred further questions to the Russian Embassy.

The officials who head two of Russia's top spy agencies visited the US last week to meet with CIA Director Mike Pompeo and discuss issues related to counterterrorism, two people familiar with the matter told Business Insider.

Sergey Naryshkin of Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service and Alexander Bortnikov of its Federal Security Service met with Pompeo to discuss the US's and Russia's mutual interest in counterterrorism.

A third official, Igor Korobov — who leads the GRU, Russia's military intelligence unit — visited the US at the same time as Naryshkin and Bortnikov but did not meet with Pompeo, one of the people said.

The news was first reported by The Washington Post earlier this week.

Naryshkin and Korobov are among several Russian officials barred from entering the US under existing sanctions.

Former President Barack Obama's March 2014 executive order imposing sanctions on Russia for its aggression in the neighboring territory of Crimea says Naryshkin cannot enter the US without a waiver and express approval from the White House and other federal agencies.

Korobov was barred when Obama signed another executive order in December 2016 implementing sanctions in response to the US intelligence community's conclusion that the Russian government mounted an elaborate campaign to interfere in the 2016 US election.

The order sanctioned individuals who were found to be responsible for or complicit in "malicious cyber-enabled activities" that represented a threat to US national security.

Naryshkin's visit has raised questions from Democrats and other observers about why the spy chief was allowed to enter the US amid heightened tensions with Russia.

The visit also occurred before President Donald Trump's administration on Monday decided not to impose new sanctions on Russia for its election meddling.

http://www.businessinsider.com/serge...-russia-2018-1

Comment

Given they were on to Carter Page with their mountains of evidence... Is he in jail yet?
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                Clearly no bias at the FBI...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Clearly no bias at the FBI...
                  OK, that made me laugh. Good one, UT.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

no, it's not
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Speaking of Carter Page... it seems he is expanding his lawsuit to now include the DoJ/FBI:

Carter Page Says He's Updating Lawsuits Thanks To FISA Memo's Release
                      [...]
                      Mr. Page released this statement, which seems to indicate that he might bring legal action against the Department of Justice:
                      The brave and assiduous oversight by Congressional leaders in discovering this unprecedented abuse of process represents a giant, historic leap in the repair of America’s democracy. Now that a few of the misdeeds against the Trump Movement have been partially revealed, I look forward to updating my pending legal action in opposition to the DOJ this weekend in preparation for Monday’s next small step on the long, potholed road toward helping to restore law and order in our great country.
                      https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...lease-n2443722

Why haven't they arrested this guy yet?
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

no, it's not
                        Like clockwork.

Comment

Like clockwork.
                          you not being able to read?

Comment

you not being able to read?
                            You should peruse this.

It spite of your all-around brilliance let me help you out:

Frank Ryan freaks out about Trump despite mounting evidence that his fears are in vain. In spite of your pronouncement of my wrongfulness it is indeed confirmation bias. Trump threads are littered with examples.
                            Shaka criticizes FR
                            Larry David comes after Shaka.

Clockwork

Comment

Given they were on to Carter Page with their mountains of evidence... Is he in jail yet?
                              It's not almost like despite your large diet of tweets and altright and conspiracy blogs you don't have a good grasp of how these things work.

Comment

You should peruse this.

It spite of your all-around brilliance let me help you out:

Frank Ryan freaks out about Trump despite mounting evidence that his fears are in vain. In spite of your pronouncement of my wrongfulness it is indeed confirmation bias. Trump threads are littered with examples.
                                Shaka criticizes FR
                                Larry David comes after Shaka.

Clockwork
                                darn, you are just too smart!

Comment

Working...
                                X