Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumpf didn't have him fired?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• so apparently Devin Nunes hasn't even read the classified material he's supposedly written about in the memo. In the long run I don't really see how this ends well for the Republicans.
      Last edited by BlueK; 01-30-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Drumpf didn't have him fired?

sounds plausible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          so apparently Devin Nunes hasn't even read the classified material he's supposedly written about in the memo. In the long run I don't really see how this ends well for the Republicans.
          How about the GOP releasing their memo but blocking the minority memo? Oh, and then you had rapey Assange twitter mailing a hoax Hannity account offering dirt on Sen. Warner. We live in weird times.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            How about the GOP releasing their memo but blocking the minority memo? Oh, and then you had rapey Assange twitter mailing a hoax Hannity account offering dirt on Sen. Warner. We live in weird times.
            The dems should just give their memo (and a bottle of cold medicine) to Senator Dianne Feinstein.

I wonder what the democrats wrote in their memo...

Didn't they already pay someone to write that memo?
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Releasing a classified memo is "unprecedented"?

[...]
              But it was still an extraordinary event. In a letter last week, a top Justice Department official said releasing the classified memo would be an “unprecedented action” that would be “extraordinarily reckless” and could “risk harm to national security and to ongoing investigations.”
              [...]
              https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a52682fecdc7

I think that some people have the memory of a small goldfish...

Release of C.I.A. Interrogation Memos May Open the Door to More Revelations
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This explains everything....

MSNBC analyst suggests Devin Nunes is a Russian agent for penning secret FBI memo

A member of the mainstream media punditry on Tuesday seriously suggested that Rep. Devin Nunes, California Republican, has been compromised by the Kremlin and is now a traitor.

Veteran MSNBC political analyst John Heilemann raised the prospect Mr. Nunes, who as chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence drafted a top secret memo outlining FBI abuses in the investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion, may be working as a double agent.

“Doesn’t his behavior speak of that, though?” he said, adding, “I mean, I’m not the first person who’s raised this. He’s behaving like someone who’s been compromised, and there are people in the intelligence community and others with great expertise in this area who look at him and say, ‘That guy’s been compromised.’”
                [....]
                https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...russian-agent/

h74xxoP.jpg
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Interesting... Rep. Gowdy said he voted to release the dems memo:

He also said that the FISA memo will be embarrassing for Rep. Schiff. Maybe that is why he wrote his own memo.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Russia’s Sanctioned Spy Chief Reportedly Met CIA Director in the U.S.
                    The head of Moscow’s foreign intel service, which masterminded 2016 election interference, supposedly talked to Mike Pompeo about working together on terrorism.

Russia’s sanctioned spy chief recently visited the United States and reportedly met with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Russian state media reported Tuesday.

Sergey Naryshkin, director of Russia’s foreign intelligence service, the SVR, was spotted aboard a commercial Aeroflot flight to the United States, Russian state-owned news channel Rossiya-1 reported. The SVR is blamed by the U.S. government for a key role in the Kremlin’s interference with the 2016 election. A reporter for the network said Naryshkin landed in New York and met with the CIA director.

Representatives for the CIA and the office of the Director of National Intelligence declined comment to The Daily Beast about whether Pompeo or any other U.S. intelligence official recently met with with Naryshkin—who has been under U.S. sanctions for the past three years.
                    https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...a=twitter_page

Some more ...

Schumer to Trump administration: Who met with Putin's spy chief?

Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) is demanding to know whether anyone in the Trump administration met with a top Russian spy who visited the United States, after the Russian embassy said he had taken part in discussions on combating terrorism.

"The Trump administration must immediately come clean and answer questions: which U.S. officials did he meet with?" Schumer told reporters, flanked by Democratic Sens. Ben Cardin (Md.) and Jeanne Shaheen (N.H.).

The Russian embassy tweeted earlier Tuesday that Sergey Naryshkin, the director of Russia's foreign intelligence service, had been in the United States "for consultations with ... counterparts on the struggle against terrorism."

The tweet came one day after the administration announced it would postpone implementing sanctions against Russia, despite a law calling for them passed by the Senate in a 98-2 vote last year.

Schumer questioned if the decision and the visit are linked and accused Trump of ignoring the sanctions legislation.
                    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...tins-spy-chief
                    Last edited by frank ryan; 01-30-2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Chewbacca defense"... LOL:

#ReleaseTheDemsMemoToo
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Schiff: Nunes gave Trump 'secretly altered' version of memo

California Rep. Adam Schiff (D) claimed late Wednesday that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) shared with President Trump a "secretly altered" version of the Republican-crafted memo alleging corrosive abuse of United States surveillance powers by the Justice Department.

Schiff, the ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, made the claims in a letter to Nunes, accusing the committee chair of making "substantive" changes to the confidential memo before sharing it with White House counsel for release.

Those changes, Schiff said, were not approved by the full committee as protocol dictates.

"Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release." Schiff said in a tweet.

BREAKING: Discovered late tonight that Chairman Nunes made material changes to the memo he sent to White House – changes not approved by the Committee. White House therefore reviewing a document the Committee has not approved for release. pic.twitter.com/llhQK9L7l6

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) February 1, 2018
                          Trump was expected to announce early Friday his decision on releasing the controversial, classified memo. Schiff's letter could delay such a decision.
                          http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...mp-edited-memo

Another tidbit about Trump's fixation with loyalty.

Exclusive: Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team'

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.

But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team."
                          The episode is the latest to come to light portraying a President whose inquiries sometimes cross a line that presidents traditionally have tried to avoid when dealing with the Justice Department, for which a measure of independence is key. The exchange could raise further questions about whether Trump was seeking to interfere in the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is looking into potential collusion by the Trump campaign with Russia and obstruction of justice by the White House.
                          http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politi...ing/index.html

Comment

Schiff: Nunes gave Trump 'secretly altered' version of memo

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37...mp-edited-memo
                            OMG... they can't release the memo! <-- Schiff

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Another tidbit about Trump's fixation with loyalty.

Exclusive: Trump asked Rosenstein if he was 'on my team'

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politi...ing/index.html
                            CNN is so dumb...

So did Rosenstein lie to congress?... If so, maybe he should fire him.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• #ReleaseTheMemos!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

#ReleaseTheMemos!
                                are you still pretending not to be a trump fan?

Comment

Working...
                                X