Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1563

Thread: Comrade Trump

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Mueller Poised to Zero In on Trump-Russia Collusion Allegations

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-allegations
    They are JUST NOW PREPARING to zero in on Trump's collusion with Russia? Wasn't that the entire purpose of this investigation?

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    They are JUST NOW PREPARING to zero in on Trump's collusion with Russia? Wasn't that the entire purpose of this investigation?
    I know you're not a Hannity/Trumpophile, but that's what they've been harping on since day one. The word "collusion" doesn't appear in Mueller's instruction letter. Rather, he was tasked with finding any links or coordination between the Russian government and any individual associated with the Trump campaign. Having now identified many such links (and I remain open to the possibility that they're all benign), Mueller is ready to turn to the topic of collusion.

Trump bleating "no collusion" from day one, well in advance of any reported results from Mueller, is certainly the behavior of a guilty person, although it wouldn't surprise me if Orange Julius is not one. He's guilty of being thin-skinned, narcissistic, and morally repugnant but sadly it is the American people who are punished for those crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    I know you're not a Hannity/Trumpophile, but that's what they've been harping on since day one. The word "collusion" doesn't appear in Mueller's instruction letter. Rather, he was tasked with finding any links or coordination between the Russian government and any individual associated with the Trump campaign. Having now identified many such links (and I remain open to the possibility that they're all benign), Mueller is ready to turn to the topic of collusion.

Trump bleating "no collusion" from day one, well in advance of any reported results from Mueller, is certainly the behavior of a guilty person, although it wouldn't surprise me if Orange Julius is not one. He's guilty of being thin-skinned, narcissistic, and morally repugnant but sadly it is the American people who are punished for those crimes.
    I love you, PAC.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

I love you, PAC.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Let's make sure we set up a Trump-Putin summit pronto! POTUS can talk about all the things he has done to not hold the Russians accountable.

White House, Kremlin agree on time and place for Trump-Putin summit

MOSCOW — The White House and the Kremlin have agreed on a time and place for a summit meeting between President Trump and Vladi*mir Putin, a Russian official said Wednesday after talks here between the Russian president and national security adviser John Bolton.

The details of the much-anticipated meeting will be announced Thursday, the official, Kremlin foreign policy adviser Yuri Ushakov, told reporters. The meeting is expected to take place in mid-July, when Trump will be in Europe for previously scheduled visits to Belgium and Britain. The Putin-Trump meeting will be held in a “third country,” Ushakov said.

Earlier Wednesday, Putin warmly greeted Bolton in a grand oval meeting hall at the Kremlin, flanked by statues of Russian czars set before lime-painted walls.

Putin opened the meeting by repeating to Bolton his frequent contention that U.S.-Russian relations are in a poor state in large part because of the domestic political environment in the United States.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d5e0caa009bb
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Gotcha. I just assumed, as most news outlets were talking about the Mueller investigation being about collusion with Russians, that's what was being addressed. But get that it was much more broad than that.

I kinda have a problem with the bolded part. If claiming to not be guilty is is a sign of guilt, what are people who really are not guilty of something supposed to do? "Well - I can't tell them I'm innocent. That's what guilty people do."

I just figure everyone claims innocence. And it doesn't bother me - because if I was accused of something I didn't do I'd want to tell people I didn't do it too.

That aside - I agree with your last sentence regarding what he truly is guilty of.

G

I kinda have a problem with the bolded part. If claiming to not be guilty is is a sign of guilt, what are people who really are not guilty of something supposed to do? "Well - I can't tell them I'm innocent. That's what guilty people do."

I just figure everyone claims innocence. And it doesn't bother me - because if I was accused of something I didn't do I'd want to tell people I didn't do it too.
    Well, it's the lying about it that I think is more meaningful. There were over the top denials for a long time that not he nor a single person around him ever had a single conversation/connection with Russians. But now we're well past a dozen people with upwards of 70 well documented connections during the campaign and afterwards between his people and the Russians, including multiple attempts at setting up secret "back channels" of communication to attempt to get around our own intelligence agencies. Hundreds of thousands of dollars from Russia somehow ended up in Michael Cohen's bank account. What was that money for? There are reportedly hundreds of conversations that Cohen recorded. What might some of those say about what was going on?

We also have Paul Manafort who was $19 million in debt to a Russian oligarch offering to work for Trump for free when he could have used some money. But there is a recorded conversation between him and a Russian go-between offering information about the campaign to the guy he owed money to in exchange for getting out of that debt. All of this is just weird if nothing else and should invite suspicion. And these are just a few of the things that have been made public. I wouldn't be that surprised if what we know is just the tip of the iceberg and Mueller's team is just working on putting it all together and making an unbreakable case for something.

Oh, and when they got to the White House and had to apply for security clearances, under the law they are supposed to disclose any foreign contacts they have or have had in the past. Every single person around Trump who has now been proven to have had such connections with Russia lied on the application (Kushner, Sessions, Flynn) Michael Flynn who similar to Manafort had made a career out of overseas "consulting" with many countries, most of which were somewhat shady in terms of their relationship with the US, did not list a single case of such connections or previous work. Then later he lied to the FBI about something and got in trouble. These are not the actions of a team that is completely above board and has nothing to hide.

Can there be a completely innocent reason for all of this and everything else? I guess. But with Trump, the lying about it more so than just the simple denials is more troubling.
    Last edited by BlueK; 06-27-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Well, it's the lying about it that I think is more meaningful. There were over the top denials for a long time that not he nor a single person around him ever had a single conversation/connection with Russians. But now we're well past a dozen people with upwards of 70 well documented connections during the campaign and afterwards between his people and the Russians, including multiple attempts at setting up secret "back channels" of communication to attempt to get around our own intelligence agencies. Hundreds of thousands of dollars from Russia somehow ended up in Michael Cohen's bank account. What was that money for? There are reportedly hundreds of conversations that Cohen recorded. What might some of those say about what was going on?

We also have Paul Manafort who was $19 million in debt to a Russian oligarch offering to work for Trump for free when he could have used some money. But there is a recorded conversation between him and a Russian go-between offering information about the campaign to the guy he owed money to in exchange for getting out of that debt. All of this is just weird if nothing else and should invite suspicion. And these are just a few of the things that have been made public. I wouldn't be that surprised if what we know is just the tip of the iceberg and Mueller's team is just working on putting it all together and making an unbreakable case for something.

Oh, and when they got to the White House and had to apply for security clearances, under the law they are supposed to disclose any foreign contacts they have or have had in the past. Every single person around Trump who has now been proven to have had such connections with Russia lied on the application (Kushner, Sessions, Flynn) Michael Flynn who similar to Manafort had made a career out of overseas "consulting" with many countries, most of which were somewhat shady in terms of their relationship with the US, did not list a single case of such connections or previous work. Then later he lied to the FBI about something and got in trouble. These are not the actions of a team that is completely above board and has nothing to hide.

Can there be a completely innocent reason for all of this and everything else? I guess. But with Trump, the lying about it more so than just the simple denials is more troubling.
    Well sure. Trump is a liar. He's always been a liar. And there are questionable issues for sure. I think EVERYONE is curious what Mueller's final report is going to actually say.

I'm just saying - I find the idea of believing that declaring one's innocence is what guilty people do and implying it is evidence of their guilt to be troubling.

Well sure. Trump is a liar. He's always been a liar. And there are questionable issues for sure. I think EVERYONE is curious what Mueller's final report is going to actually say.

I'm just saying - I find the idea of believing that declaring one's innocence is what guilty people do and implying it is evidence of their guilt to be troubling.
    I think it's not just the lying. It's what is lied about. Now I get that being crazily over the top about what he says is part of his style. But Trump's strategy right now is clearly to throw as many smokescreens out there as possible to try to keep that curiosity about Mueller's report as low as possible -- among his own fans and other Republicans anyway. That also isn't typically a sign of someone who has nothing to hide. But then again, we're talking about a complete untypical weirdo like Trump.

I think it's not just the lying. It's what is lied about. Now I get that being crazily over the top about what he says is part of his style. But Trump's strategy right now is clearly to throw as many smokescreens out there as possible to try to keep that curiosity about Mueller's report as low as possible -- among his own fans and other Republicans anyway. That also isn't typically a sign of someone who has nothing to hide. But then again, we're talking about a complete untypical weirdo like Trump.
    I guess what I'm thinking, but doing a poor job of explaining, is that I wasn't talking about Trump in my original response to PAC. I was talking about "people", the plural of "person".

Trump bleating "no collusion" from day one...is certainly the behavior of a guilty person
    I agree with everything PAC said about Trump. And would even agree that Trump's MO is to bleat that he is innocent whenever allegations are aimed at him - from LONG before he was even a candidate, much less President.

The ONLY exception I took (and my wife tells me I tend to be a little too literal, so maybe I'm doing it again) is the concept that proclaiming one's innocence is "certainly the behavior of a guilty person". What is an innocent person to do?

Again - removing the statement from Trump. (Proclaiming his innocence is certainly the behavior of a guilty Trump.) I'm saying I wouldn't take it so far as to say that it is certainly the behavior of all guilty persons - with the implication that proclaiming one's innocence is evidence of guilt.

I agree with everything PAC said about Trump. And would even agree that Trump's MO is to bleat that he is innocent whenever allegations are aimed at him - from LONG before he was even a candidate, much less President.

The ONLY exception I took (and my wife tells me I tend to be a little too literal, so maybe I'm doing it again) is the concept that proclaiming one's innocence is "certainly the behavior of a guilty person". What is an innocent person to do?
    I was unclear. I have no problem with anyone proclaiming their innocence and don't think that alone is an indicator of guilt. But it's no exaggeration to say that Trump has proclaimed his innocence several hundred times, thousands perhaps, since the election. He does so spontaneously, even when the subject which he is supposed to address has nothing to do with Russia or any collusion. And, as noted, his protestations have changed as the facts have changed, going from "There was no Russian involvement in the election" to "We had no contact with the Russians" to "We didn't collude with the Russians." It is the gargantuan number of denials, coupled with their changing nature, that suggests guilt. The orange one doth protest too much, methinks.

Had I been his attorney at the outset, and assuming he were genuinely convinced of his innocence, I'd have instructed him to state that he's concerned about Russian involvement and wants Mueller to get to the bottom of it, and that he wants those associated with his campaign to cooperate fully with the investigation as there's nothing to fear. Then I'd tell him to shut up for the next eighteen months and let the investigation take its course. Of course, I would never voluntarily represent a sleazebag like Trump, and the chance he would follow such counsel can be illustrated with the proverbial snowball and acetylene torch.

I was unclear. I have no problem with anyone proclaiming their innocence and don't think that alone is an indicator of guilt. But it's no exaggeration to say that Trump has proclaimed his innocence several hundred times, thousands perhaps, since the election. He does so spontaneously, even when the subject which he is supposed to address has nothing to do with Russia or any collusion. And, as noted, his protestations have changed as the facts have changed, going from "There was no Russian involvement in the election" to "We had no contact with the Russians" to "We didn't collude with the Russians." It is the gargantuan number of denials, coupled with their changing nature, that suggests guilt. The orange one doth protest too much, methinks.

Had I been his attorney at the outset, and assuming he were genuinely convinced of his innocence, I'd have instructed him to state that he's concerned about Russian involvement and wants Mueller to get to the bottom of it, and that he wants those associated with his campaign to cooperate fully with the investigation as there's nothing to fear. Then I'd tell him to shut up for the next eighteen months and let the investigation take its course. Of course, I would never voluntarily represent a sleazebag like Trump, and the chance he would follow such counsel can be illustrated with the proverbial snowball and acetylene torch.
    Yeah - I didn't assume you meant anyone who proclaims there innocence was obviously guilty. I was just pointing out that one correction.

As for Trump, he can't help himself. If he isn't talking, he isn't breathing. He is his own worst enemy. I'm sure he's had more than one attorney tell him his best bet is to just shut up.

I'm pretty sure Trump comes from the school of thought that if you say something enough times, people will start to believe you. Because they've heard it so many times. I remember being in a training once where they shared a study that basically said that most people (like around 90%) will believe the first description of an event that they hear over a second description. So in a competing case where 2 people have 2 different stories, people tend to believe the first one they hear.

Trump pulls out another variation of the old "Putin told me he didn't do it and I believe him" line again.

Just more ordinary kowtowing to close ally Russia.

Trump fails to rule out accepting Russian claim on Crimea

Washington (AFP) - US President Donald Trump refused on Friday to rule out accepting Russia's annexation of Ukraine's Crimea region when he meets his Kremlin counterpart Vladimir Putin next month.

Asked by reporters whether he was considering -- as has been reported -- dropping Washington's opposition to the 2014 land grab, Trump said: "We're going to have to see."

Trump's refusal to reaffirm the long-standing US opposition to Russia's intervention in Ukraine will dismay European allies ahead of next month's NATO summit.

Just days after Western leaders meet in Brussels on July 11, Trump is due to fly to Helsinki for his first one-on-one summit on July 16 with Putin.

Accepting that Crimea is never to return to Ukrainian control would be a major concession to Russia, which is languishing under tough international trade sanctions over its actions.

In early 2014, with areas of Ukraine falling into chaos in the wake of a Kiev street revolt that ousted a pro-Russian president, unbadged Russian troops seized Crimea.

A referendum was called in the territory, which has a large Russian-speaking population, and on March 18, 2014 Russia formally annexed it to the Russian federation.

Ukraine, which is also facing a pro-Russian rebellion on its mainland in the Donbas region, furiously opposed this breach of its sovereignty -- with stern Western backing.

Trump has reluctantly approved the dispatch of US anti-tank missiles to support Ukraine forces, and other senior US officials continue to insist sanctions will remain until Moscow backs down.

But Trump has long supported warmer relations with Russia, and Western diplomats based in Washington have begun to fear that he could make major concessions in Helsinki.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fai...223706348.html

Just more ordinary kowtowing to close ally Russia.

Trump fails to rule out accepting Russian claim on Crimea

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fai...223706348.html
    Still true.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Congressman says he's worried "the Russians never left"

As November looms and some pivotal midterm elections get underway, Illinois Democratic Rep. Mike Quigley, a longtime advocate for bolstering the integrity of the country's election infrastructure, says states are far from prepared to recognize, let alone fend off, foreign attempts to interfere in the voting process.

Quigley, who serves on the House Intelligence Committee, tells Intelligence Matters host and senior national security contributor Michael Morell, "I am concerned that the Russians never left."

He summarizes some of the major interference efforts known to have been employed by Russia, at President Vladimir Putin's direction, in 2016. "First, they attacked our election infrastructure. They hacked into somewhere between 20 and 40 state board of elections, including, in August of 2016, my own state of Illinois. They hacked and dumped emails into political parties and individuals. They weaponized social media," Quigley says. "This is a great concern."

He argues that even the House's recently appropriated $380 million in federal funding for new election equipment is inadequate – "the decimal was in the wrong spot," he says – and that the twelve states that currently lack an auditable paper trail on their voting machines are at the most risk. "Those states that don't have this ability frankly can't even tell us if we've been hacked and how to prepare for it," he says.

Of the thousands of entities that are involved in running a federal election, Quigley tells Morell, and "very few of them have the kind of sophistication necessary – so we're not anywhere near where we need to be to protect them." America's election infrastructure is, on average, 10 to 12 years old, according to Quigley.

Apart from improving and reinforcing voting systems, Quigley says, the failure toprotect the country falls on both the Obama administration and the Trump administration. He faults the Obama administration's reaction to Russia's meddling as "slow," but says the onus is on the Trump administration to impose real costs on Putin and deter future attempts to undermine America's democratic process.

"I've come to the conclusion that what the Russians did was, as a wise man said, the political equivalent of 9/11. And our response to that is probably more important and will have more profound impacts on our country going forward," Quigley says.

Morell and Quigley also discuss the value and challenges of congressional oversight, the House Intelligence Committee's year-long, often contentious investigation into Russian interference and how, now that it has concluded, the committee is rebuilding its relationship with the intelligence community.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/congres...ns-never-left/

Trump Is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin

President Trump tweeted today that America’s NATO allies have been “delinquent for many years in payments” and should “reimburse the U.S.” That is not how NATO works. It is not a protection scheme where the allies pay the United States. It is a collective defense organization in which members agree that an attack on one is an attack on all. NATO members have agreed to increase their defense spending levels, but the target date is 2024 — which is to say, they are not “delinquent” on anything.

One cannot rule out the possibility that Trump lacks the mental capacity to understand the basic form of America’s most important alliance. But it is at least as likely that Trump is choosing not to understand this, so that he can precipitate a fissure within the alliance.

Last week, Trump’s national security advisers, who have traditional Republican views toward NATO (good) and Russia (bad), and the allies both expressed their hope that Trump would use the NATO summit to declare victory. Trump has been calling for the allies to increase their defense spending, and indeed they have. The increase has been ongoing since 2014, when Russia invaded Crimea, but the allies signaled they would be happy to let Trump claim credit. “The European officials we’ve spoken to would love nothing more than for Trump to take a victory lap and claim credit for them boosting their defense spending,” reported Jonathan Swan last week.

Oddly for Trump, he is not taking the opportunity to claim a win. Instead he appears to be defining the terms of the disagreement such that it cannot be resolved. NATO’s allies can always try to spend even more on defense, but asking them to pay the United States back dues that they never promised and do not owe is an impossible demand.

Where Trump’s intent has grown abundantly clear is the manner in which he is speaking to his supporters. At his rally in North Dakota two weeks ago, he said, “Sometimes our worst enemies are our so-called friends or allies, right?” At a subsequent rally in Montana last week, the president declared, “Our allies in many cases were worse than our enemies.” Trump understands the power of repetition, and it is notable to see this allies, they’re the worst, amirite formulation becoming a staple of his rhetoric.

More noticable still was a comment he made at the latter rally. Adopting his mocking pundit voice, he ridiculed the notion that “Putin is KGB.” (Putin did in fact work in the KGB.) “You know what,” he said, “Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We are all fine, we’re all people.”

Needless to say, “we’re all fine, we’re all people” is not Trump’s customary approach to the question of locating the shared humanity of all God’s creatures. But his efforts to train the Republican base to reverse its long-standing views on the relative merits of NATO and Russia have borne fruit. According to a recent poll, just 40 percent of Republicans think the U.S. should should stay in NATO, while 56 percent of Republicans consider Trump’s relationship with Vladimir Putin good for the United States.

Meanwhile, the Trump-Putin relationship is blossoming (or perhaps just coming out into the open). Putin reportedly has been telling Trump that “fake news” and the “deep state” are conspiring against them. (“It’s not us,” Putin has told Trump, according to an American source, summarizing his message, “it’s the subordinates fighting against our friendship.”) Trump has also reportedly expressed to Putin his desire for better relations, and called the advisers who tried to prevent him from congratulating the strongman on his reelection “stupid people.”

Compared to a week ago, it is now harder to imagine Trump will use the summit to leverage concessions that will make him appear like a strong negotiator, and much easier to imagine that he will use it to instigate a diplomatic crisis with NATO. By the time this is over, he may well have reoriented American foreign policy completely. It may seem bizarre that one man could do this, especially given that almost nobody in Trump’s administration or the ranks of the party’s political professionals share his goal of jettisoning NATO or closely courting Russia. Yet Trump has shown the ability to lead his base wherever he wants to take it. And where the base has gone, the party has eventually followed.
    http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...collusion.html

Trump Is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...collusion.html

IMG_0958.jpg
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Andy Borowitz reports that Chancellor Merkel has offered to help Mueller.

BRUSSELS (The Borowitz Report)—The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, took a break from the nato summit in Brussels on Wednesday to ask the independent counsel, Robert Mueller, if there is anything she can do to help.

According to those familiar with the phone conversation, Merkel told Mueller that she would take a leave of absence as leader of the German government and move to Washington to work full-time for Mueller “if that would be of assistance.”

Touting her credentials, Merkel told Mueller that she as fluent in Russian and could be helpful in translating the thousands of Russian-language documents that the special counsel has in his collection of evidence.

“I will work for free and pay my for my own food,” Merkel said. “I just want to make this stop.”

Mueller reportedly thanked Merkel for her offer but told her he had to wrap up their conversation because he had “Emmanuel Macron on the other line.”

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I think one time Obama made fun of Romney being concerned about Russia. That says all you ever need to know, worlds without end. We can never, ever, ever, ever worry about Russia again. This meme makes the same point. Naturally anyone who isn't a weird socialist from Vermont can either. Thanks for everything Ted.
    Last edited by BlueK; 07-12-2018 at 01:36 PM.

I think it's been a bit underreported, but at one time Ukraine was allowing Mueller's team to investigate some issues over there related to Manafort and the former Russian aligned president who was pushed out. The current government doesn't like the former president (or Manafort) in any way, and he was up to his eyeballs in corruption.

Well, strangely the cooperation stopped when the Trump administration suddenly completely reversed previous policy and decided to give them military aid when they were completely against it during the campaign and for a while after the election. They now will cite giving aid to Ukraine as "proof" of how tough they've been with Russia.
    Last edited by BlueK; 07-12-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Sounds like an Onion article.
    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
    SU

I think one time Obama made fun of Romney being concerned about Russia. That says all you ever need to know, worlds without end. We can never, ever, ever, ever worry about Russia again. This meme makes the same point. Naturally anyone who isn't a weird socialist from Vermont can either. Thanks for everything Ted.
    The dumb dems are only selectively worried about the Russians when it fits their narrative, it seems.

Yeah, Obama made fun of RMoney for worrying about the Russians. And don't forget that all this terrible Russian hacking of our election happened under Obama's watch. It seems that the FBI should be investigating him for collusion with Putin.

Here is a new avatar pic for Frank...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

The dumb dems are only selectively worried about the Russians when it fits their narrative, it seems.

Yeah, Obama made fun of RMoney for worrying about the Russians. And don't forget that all this terrible Russian hacking of our election happened under Obama's watch. It seems that the FBI should be investigating him for collusion with Putin.

Here is a new avatar pic for Frank...

this topic isnt on obama dude

I don't even want to know where UT finds his cartoons.

breaking news on CNN now: another Mueller indictment coming at 12:30 ET today. It would suck for Trump if it's Cohen and he's ready to make a deal.

breaking news on CNN now: another Mueller indictment coming at 12:30 ET today. It would suck for Trump if it's Cohen and he's ready to make a deal.
    Bring on President Pence! He will get that wall built.

Edit: Damnit... just more stoopid russian hackers.
    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 07-13-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Bring on President Pence! He will get that wall built.

Edit: Damnit... just more stoopid russian hackers.
    stupid russian hackers? Feels like you're minimizing here. They are 12 GRU intelligence and military officers.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I like the timing of the indictments of twelve Putin henchmen coming shortly before Putin will be meeting with an unwitting thirteenth.

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    stupid russian hackers? Feels like you're minimizing here. They are 12 GRU intelligence and military officers.
    Shocker!