• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    tl;dr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Washington Times is mediocre. It's not breitbart awful. It's owned by the Moonies and has a decidedly right bent. I wouldn't dismiss what they write out of hand.

FWIW Steele has always asserted the dossier was 70 to 80 percent accurate. A lot of the material has already been confirmed.
      Mr. Steele had his chance to make this assertion under oath! What the hell is this "limited intelligence" and "possible coordination" bullshit?!? Why didn't he just say the dossier was only 20-30% lies rather than making it sound like the entire thing is just "limited intelligence" bullshit so he could just take Hillary's money? You blew it, Mr. Steele! We will never be able to impeach Drumpf with this "limited intelligence" crap.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This NYT article about how the Russian investigation began seems important to me. It wasn't apparently the dossier, but Papadapoulos bragging to an Australian civil servant that Russians had dirt on Clinton. It seems like the Trump Admin's portrayal of him as a 'coffee boy' is not true:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...ulos.html?_r=0

I'll wait to hear from UT or WS how this is irrelevant or whatever.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          This NYT article about how the Russian investigation began seems important to me. It wasn't apparently the dossier, but Papadapoulos bragging to an Australian civil servant that Russians had dirt on Clinton. It seems like the Trump Admin's portrayal of him as a 'coffee boy' is not true:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u...ulos.html?_r=0

I'll wait to hear from UT or WS how this is irrelevant or whatever.
          Article seems to support obstruction of justice more than collusion. Which charge are you and frank and BlueK still prattling on about? OOJ or collusion? You posted it here, so I assume collusion?
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Article seems to support obstruction of justice more than collusion. Which charge are you and frank and BlueK still prattling on about? OOJ or collusion? You posted it here, so I assume collusion?
            I honestly don't know anymore. I posted here because it is about Russia. I never thought there were high levels of collusion, though this is a recent development. Still could be. But the article at least points to obstruction.

At any rate, it isn't a nothingburger.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              I honestly don't know anymore. I posted here because it is about Russia. I never thought there were high levels of collusion, though this is a recent development. Still could be. But the article at least points to obstruction.

At any rate, it isn't a nothingburger.
              I'm sometimes curious why individuals act incredulous at the idea Trump could have conspired. The Russians had motive to do so, and Trump's character (not too mention his reactionary and erratic mindset) means he wouldn't be above it either.

I wish there could be some common ground that Mueller's investigation be off limits, but GOP attempts to discredit him or deflect have not emboldened enough dissenters from their own party to make me hopeful.
              Last edited by frank ryan; 12-31-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I'm sometimes curious why individuals act incredulous at the idea Trump could have conspired. The Russians had motive to do so, and Trump's character (not too mention his reactionary and erratic mindset) means he wouldn't be above it either.

I wish there could be some common ground that Mueller's investigation be off limits, but GOP attempts to discredit him or deflect have not emboldened enough dissenters from their own party to make me hopeful.
                AFAIK, No one here is “incredulous” at that idea. But at least some of us fail to see evidence of that possible conspiracy in every breathless headline published by every hysterical internet expert.

Mueller is no more above the fray than anyone. I fail to see any evidence of any wrongdoing on his part, but it’s all politics.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  AFAIK, No one here is “incredulous” at that idea.
                  If you say so.

Comment

If you say so.
                    Yes, I do.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Yes, I do.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
                        My pleasure.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

My pleasure.

Comment

• Get a room.

Comment

• Frank and Steve Bannon in full agreement

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...share_btn_link
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Frank and Steve Bannon in full agreement

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...share_btn_link
                                He is particularly scathing about a June 2016 meeting involving Trump’s son Donald Jr, son-in-law Jared Kushner, then campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in New York. A trusted intermediary had promised documents that would “incriminate” rival Hillary Clinton but instead of alerting the FBI to a potential assault on American democracy by a foreign power, Trump Jr replied in an email: “I love it.”
                                I love it too!

All Robert Mueller has to do is produce the documents that "incriminated" Hillary Clinton attained by the Drumpf campaign and were used to win the election. Lock "Crooked" Hillary up!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/ab...oreign-agents/
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X