No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      The FBI shares the CIA's view that Putin intervened to help Trump get elected.
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.4ad7a99adb6f
      The lack of evidence appears very much beside the point now I'm afraid. Without such, this about-face stinks of political pressure.

Everyone be safe out there and be sure to check under your beds before you go to sleep... there might be a Rooskie hiding under there.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Governments interfering with other country's elections is nothing new... this shit happens all the time. e.g.,...

Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu

So, with the FBI now saying that Russia interfered to help President-elect Donald Trump win the election, the Left will come to full froth over the holidays. I mean they haven’t been mentally capable of accepting responsibility that Hillary Clinton was a bad candidate who lost a winnable election due to arrogance and campaign incompetence; they decided that tens of millions of working class voters weren’t worth the time—big mistake. So, while Russia might have tried to tile the election in Trump’s favor, let’s not forget the Obama administration’s $350,000 initiative to defeat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s re-election bid in 2015. Some might call this...interference (via Washington Times)

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
        Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.
        In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.
        [...]
        Getting back to the point, the Russians may have run interference during our election, but we had a taxpayer-funded effort to try and boot Netanyahu. Does this make it right? No—but let’s cool it with the notions that a) that this is totally unheard of; and b) this shows that Trump’s win is illegitimate and that Clinton was cheated. Clinton lost. Period. The Department of Homeland Security noted that no such cyber attacks occurred on election night, and that the ballot count was not impacted. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said that there was also no “technical interference” on the night of the election. So, the areas where once could tilt the election through hacking were not touched. It all boils down to the Left not being happy that some information about the Democrats’ dirty laundry was made public.
        http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...nyahu-n2260711

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Governments interfering with other country's elections is nothing new... this shit happens all the time. e.g.,...
          heck, we did this in lamost evry central american election (when we even allowed them to happen at all) for decades.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

This thread has become outright comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Don't be a sore loser.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Yes, it has become sad. I even believe the intelligence agencies when they say Russia interfered with the election. Whether it was at Putins direction or some rogue hackers who knows? But they did hack and interfere.

I guess I'm wondering "now what?" We aren't going to invalidate the election results. Trump is going to be president. No one can prove that the Russian hacking was what gave the election to Trump. I guess I'm not seeing what the best next step will be and it seems Obama doesn't know either.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...nyahu-n2260711

Ted, that's a dumb meme. The US didn't launch an information warfare/intel operation to stop Bibi from getting elected, which is what the Russians are accused of.

Comment

It wasn't hacking.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      heck, we did this in lamost evry central american election (when we even allowed them to happen at all) for decades.
                      So it's no big deal?

Comment

It's moving from "it didn't happen" to "it's no big deal."

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          The lack of evidence appears very much beside the point now I'm afraid. Without such, this about-face stinks of political pressure.

Everyone be safe out there and be sure to check under your beds before you go to sleep... there might be a Rooskie hiding under there.
                          I don't think Comey would cave due to pressure from a White House that's gone in a couple of weeks. No one is saying there is a Russian under ever bed, rather there is going to be Russian stooge in White House.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            I don't think Comey would cave due to pressure from a White House that's gone in a couple of weeks. No one is saying there is a Russian under ever bed, rather there is going to be Russian stooge in White House.
                            But according to Obama 2012, Russia is not a threat.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              But according to Obama 2012, Russia is not a threat.
                              Yeah, the Russia reset went super well didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Don't be a sore loser.
                                Honestly, I can't keep track of winners and losers anymore.

"There is no hacking by the ruskies. This is a joke."
                                "The russian hacking is obama's fault. He should have been a better president."

"Obama should step up and show some guts for once and sanction the russians."
                                "Obama should STFU and stay out of the way."

"Mitt was right all along. The russians are indeed our biggest threat."
                                "All this russia hysteria by the democrats is laughable."

"The CIA is wrong. The FBI does not support their analysis about russian interference."
                                "OK, the FBI is on board, but it clearly a result of political pressuring.

It's all so confusing!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X