No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican are stepping up their anti-Mueller rhetoric. Wouldn't be shocked if Trump forces him out.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-a...-1111948867715

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Republican are stepping up their anti-Mueller rhetoric. Wouldn't be shocked if Trump forces him out.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-a...-1111948867715

Yeah Frank, there is definitely some weird stuff going on... The judge (Rudolph Contreras) over the Micheal Flynn case just recused himself. What the heck?
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Let’s stop pretending Wikileaks is a reputable organization.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...s-in-2016.html

Comment

Let’s stop pretending Wikileaks is a reputable organization.

Did anyone every think that?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            Trump: "I love wikileaks! Wikileaks!"

Comment

Yes, the usual suspects on here do.

Comment

Let’s stop pretending Wikileaks is a reputable organization.

Is this like CNN emailing Hillary the debate questions beforehand?

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Is this like CNN emailing Hillary the debate questions beforehand?

#whataboutclinton
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    Trump: "I love wikileaks! Wikileaks!"
                    Touche.

Any smart, rational person?

Comment

Touche.

Any smart, rational person?
                      believe ted is a wikileaks guy
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        #whataboutclinton
                        Lol, it wasn't 100 percent fake. They got a day wrong by 10 days. Wikileaks still provided Trump&co with a decryption key.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          believe ted is a wikileaks guy
                          He frequently reposts their shit and acts like its gospel. If I call out Assange, ted blabbers about MSM. So, yeah he's a wikileaks and infowars guy.

Comment

Lol, it wasn't 100 percent fake. They got a day wrong by 10 days. Wikileaks still provided Trump&co with a decryption key.
                            What good was the decryption key? I thought the date was significant since the real date was after the emails had been published.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Sorry Frank... It's fake:

CNN corrects report about Trump campaign and WikiLeaks tip

CNN had to correct a story on Friday that suggested the Trump campaign had been tipped off early about WikiLeaks documents damaging to Hillary Clinton when it later learned the alert was about material already publicly available.

The new information, CNN noted, “indicates that the communication is less significant than CNN initially reported.”

It’s the second mistake in a week by a major news organization on a story that initially had been damaging to the president but didn’t live up to scrutiny, giving Trump ammunition for his campaign against “fake news.” This time it was by one of Trump’s favorite targets.

The story, by CNN reporters Manu Raju and Jeremy Herb, was posted at 8:05 a.m. Friday and said that an email was sent to Trump and campaign officials on Sept. 4, 2016, with a link to documents from the Democratic National Committee hacked by WikiLeaks.

Five hours later, the Washington Post reported that the message had actually been sent on Sept. 14 and it wasn’t a tip to secret documents, since WikiLeaks had released them a day earlier.
                              [...]
                              https://apnews.com/96c306b5d4b442138...-WikiLeaks-tip

This has to be getting embarrassing for CNN.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wonder how long until Trump fires Mueller, and if anyone important will care? Fux News is beating the drums about it.

“It’s time to take them out in cuffs”: Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro calls for a purge of the FBI
                                Conservatives are now attacking the FBI and DOJ to protect Trump

2017 has certainly felt like the upside-down of 2016; a somehow more confusing and disconcerting reality that feels all too surreal. Remember back in 2016 when Fox News hosts would constantly accuse President Barack Obama and the Black Lives Matter movement of endangering lives by criticizing police brutality? Somehow, criticizing law enforcement is all the rage for conservative pundits seeking to defend President Donald Trump in 2017.
                                Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro called for the “cleansing” of law enforcement officials who are investigating the president on her show Saturday night. She said the FBI and Justice Department have too many "political hacks" embedded and called on a whole bunch of federal law enforcement officials to be arrested.
                                "There have been times in our history where corruption and lawlessness were so pervasive that examples had to be made. This is one of those times," she said. "I for one am tired of investigations, politicians posturing. Something more has to be done."
                                Pirro singled out Special Counsel Robert Mueller, former FBI Director James Comey, Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and FBI official Peter Strzok. Fox News opinion hosts have been using the discovery of “anti-Trump text messages” from Strzok as an excuse to undermine the entire Mueller investigation as corrupt.
                                “The stench coming out of the Justice Department and the FBI is like that of a third-world country where money and bullies and clubs decide election,” she said. “It all started with cardinal [James] Comey destroyed our FBI with political hacks to set events in motion to destroy the republic because they did not like the man we chose to be our president.”
                                Pirro called Comey a “political whore” during her show last week.
                                She continued on Saturday: “There is a cleansing needed in our FBI and Department of Justice — it needs to be cleansed of individuals who should not just be fired, but who need to be taken out in cuffs!”
                                "Handcuffs for Andrew McCabe, deputy director of the FBI. The man at the hub, protecting Hillary and attempting to destroy Trump."
                                https://www.salon.com/2017/12/10/its...ge-of-the-fbi/

Comment

Working...
                                X