Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    A consequence, not an accomplishment.
    A distinction, not a difference.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

A consequence, not an accomplishment.
      Pride is concerned with who is right- humility is concerned with what is right.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        Pride is concerned with who is right- humility is concerned with what is right.
        Well, thank heavens for Donald Trump then.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Well, thank heavens for Donald Trump then.
          Proverbs 16:4
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            A distinction, not a difference.
            no.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              no.
              yes.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Don't take the bait, OG. Trust me on this one.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Don't take the bait, OG. Trust me on this one.
                  Bait? I am not trolling. I very rarely, if ever, troll. I just felt that OG's explanation and conclusion deserved a similarly well-considered reply is all.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Bait? I am not trolling. I very rarely, if ever, troll. I just felt that OG's explanation and conclusion deserved a similarly well-considered reply is all.
                    I didn't say it was trolling.

Comment

Oh. Then I’m just not worth arguing with? Could be.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Not trolling, just dragging bait through the water.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Not trolling, just dragging bait through the water.
                          Distinction, or difference?
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Distinction, or difference?

Comment

• There was a pretty fascinating interview of NPR's Fresh Air today with this investigative journalist who's written a book about Trump and Russia. Here's the transcript. It's good reading if you're so inclined:

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/56565...e-of-collusion

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                There was a pretty fascinating interview of NPR's Fresh Air today with this investigative journalist who's written a book about Trump and Russia. Here's the transcript. It's good reading if you're so inclined:

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/56565...e-of-collusion
                                seems puerile
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X