Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 1525

Thread: Comrade Trump

  1. #31
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    19,006

    Default

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  2. #32
    Adventurer Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West of House
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    The FBI shares the CIA's view that Putin intervened to help Trump get elected.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.4ad7a99adb6f
    The lack of evidence appears very much beside the point now I'm afraid. Without such, this about-face stinks of political pressure.

    Everyone be safe out there and be sure to check under your beds before you go to sleep... there might be a Rooskie hiding under there.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

    I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

  3. #33
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    19,006

    Default

    Governments interfering with other country's elections is nothing new... this shit happens all the time. e.g.,...

    Flashback: That Time The Obama Administration Spent Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars To Defeat Benjamin Netanyahu

    So, with the FBI now saying that Russia interfered to help President-elect Donald Trump win the election, the Left will come to full froth over the holidays. I mean they haven’t been mentally capable of accepting responsibility that Hillary Clinton was a bad candidate who lost a winnable election due to arrogance and campaign incompetence; they decided that tens of millions of working class voters weren’t worth the time—big mistake. So, while Russia might have tried to tile the election in Trump’s favor, let’s not forget the Obama administration’s $350,000 initiative to defeat Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s re-election bid in 2015. Some might call this...interference (via Washington Times)

    The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.
    Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.
    In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.
    [...]
    Getting back to the point, the Russians may have run interference during our election, but we had a taxpayer-funded effort to try and boot Netanyahu. Does this make it right? No—but let’s cool it with the notions that a) that this is totally unheard of; and b) this shows that Trump’s win is illegitimate and that Clinton was cheated. Clinton lost. Period. The Department of Homeland Security noted that no such cyber attacks occurred on election night, and that the ballot count was not impacted. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said that there was also no “technical interference” on the night of the election. So, the areas where once could tilt the election through hacking were not touched. It all boils down to the Left not being happy that some information about the Democrats’ dirty laundry was made public.
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...nyahu-n2260711

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  4. #34
    It is NOT a monkey! creekster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Creek
    Posts
    21,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Governments interfering with other country's elections is nothing new... this shit happens all the time. e.g.,...
    heck, we did this in lamost evry central american election (when we even allowed them to happen at all) for decades.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

  5. #35
    The dude abides Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    46,954

    Default

    This thread has become outright comical.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

  6. #36
    Outsider looking in Blueintheface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    15,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This thread has become outright comical.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't be a sore loser.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

  7. #37
    One man.....one pie Moliere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Republic of Tejas
    Posts
    20,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This thread has become outright comical.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, it has become sad. I even believe the intelligence agencies when they say Russia interfered with the election. Whether it was at Putins direction or some rogue hackers who knows? But they did hack and interfere.

    I guess I'm wondering "now what?" We aren't going to invalidate the election results. Trump is going to be president. No one can prove that the Russian hacking was what gave the election to Trump. I guess I'm not seeing what the best next step will be and it seems Obama doesn't know either.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Governments interfering with other country's elections is nothing new... this shit happens all the time. e.g.,...


    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattves...nyahu-n2260711

    Ted, that's a dumb meme. The US didn't launch an information warfare/intel operation to stop Bibi from getting elected, which is what the Russians are accused of.

  9. #39
    It is NOT a monkey! creekster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Creek
    Posts
    21,257

    Default

    It wasn't hacking.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    heck, we did this in lamost evry central american election (when we even allowed them to happen at all) for decades.
    So it's no big deal?

  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    This thread has become outright comical.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's moving from "it didn't happen" to "it's no big deal."

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    The lack of evidence appears very much beside the point now I'm afraid. Without such, this about-face stinks of political pressure.

    Everyone be safe out there and be sure to check under your beds before you go to sleep... there might be a Rooskie hiding under there.
    I don't think Comey would cave due to pressure from a White House that's gone in a couple of weeks. No one is saying there is a Russian under ever bed, rather there is going to be Russian stooge in White House.

  13. #43
    Pre-Historic Man
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Allendale County, SC
    Posts
    11,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    I don't think Comey would cave due to pressure from a White House that's gone in a couple of weeks. No one is saying there is a Russian under ever bed, rather there is going to be Russian stooge in White House.
    But according to Obama 2012, Russia is not a threat.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    But according to Obama 2012, Russia is not a threat.
    Yeah, the Russia reset went super well didn't it?

  15. #45
    The dude abides Jeff Lebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The heart of the UC
    Posts
    46,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Don't be a sore loser.
    Honestly, I can't keep track of winners and losers anymore.

    "There is no hacking by the ruskies. This is a joke."
    "The russian hacking is obama's fault. He should have been a better president."

    "Obama should step up and show some guts for once and sanction the russians."
    "Obama should STFU and stay out of the way."

    "Mitt was right all along. The russians are indeed our biggest threat."
    "All this russia hysteria by the democrats is laughable."

    "The CIA is wrong. The FBI does not support their analysis about russian interference."
    "OK, the FBI is on board, but it clearly a result of political pressuring.

    It's all so confusing!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

  16. #46
    Adventurer Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West of House
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    Yes, it has become sad. I even believe the intelligence agencies when they say Russia interfered with the election. Whether it was at Putins direction or some rogue hackers who knows? But they did hack and interfere.

    I guess I'm wondering "now what?" We aren't going to invalidate the election results. Trump is going to be president. No one can prove that the Russian hacking was what gave the election to Trump. I guess I'm not seeing what the best next step will be and it seems Obama doesn't know either.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s interesting to note that the conversation is not about the contents of the emails anymore. No disputes there, no one is claiming that they were falsified, it is just about how those emails were obtained. Emails that established that the Democrats are corrupt - from the DNC actively supporting one candidate over the other, collusion with the press about debate questions, and and on and on. It was a sickening peek behind the curtain (note: but I voted for Clinton anyway, with regret). The DNC didn’t have to act this way, they could have run a fair campaign, but they didn’t. Same about Clinton’s private email server. She could have avoided the whole issue by not doing it in the first place. To borrow from another thread, it’s like we have a pirated video of a DVD but instead of focusing on the theft and the thieves... we’re talking about the FBI warning at the beginning of the movie. But what else is Podesta (et al) supposed to do? They were caught and exposed, and now need to do anything to try and repair the damage. I agree... SAD!


    Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    It wasn't hacking.
    Agree. This formulation, "hacked the election" is so imprecise as to be meaningless. Many will take this to mean that the vote count was altered or voting machines were compromised and no one is even claiming that. The formulation "the election was hacked" should not be used to discuss this situation in polite circles such as we have here (I'm looking at you Moliere!)... let alone in careful, critical journalism.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

    I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

  17. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

    "Mitt was right all along. The russians are indeed our biggest threat."
    "All this russia hysteria by the democrats is laughable."

    (
    I've thought and said Mitt was right about Russia for awhile. Obama has been embarrassingly weak (just like W)when it comes to Russia especially.

  18. #48

    Default

    Republican voters' views on Putin have drastically changed.

    http://www.vox.com/2016/9/9/12865678...lls-republican

    "The number of Republicans who viewed Putin "very unfavorably" shrank from 51 percent in July 2014 to just 14 percent in December 2016.

    The number who view Putin favorably rose from 10 percent to 37 percent.
    "

    "Another tidbit: Republican voters view Hillary Clinton (-77) and Barack Obama (-64) far more unfavorably than Putin (-10), and Democratic voters also view Trump (-65) about as unfavorably as the Russian president (-62)."

  19. #49
    One man.....one pie Moliere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Republic of Tejas
    Posts
    20,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Republican voters' views on Putin have drastically changed.

    http://www.vox.com/2016/9/9/12865678...lls-republican

    "The number of Republicans who viewed Putin "very unfavorably" shrank from 51 percent in July 2014 to just 14 percent in December 2016.

    The number who view Putin favorably rose from 10 percent to 37 percent.
    "

    "Another tidbit: Republican voters view Hillary Clinton (-77) and Barack Obama (-64) far more unfavorably than Putin (-10), and Democratic voters also view Trump (-65) about as unfavorably as the Russian president (-62)."
    Now that is scary and just another reason to not belong to the GOP.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

  20. #50
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    19,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    It's moving from "it didn't happen" to "it's no big deal."
    No, the Russians hacking the voting machines in Detroit is, as VP Biden would put it, a big f'n deal... Those red SoBs need to pay for that!

    All the emails leaks is the dems own damn fault... but Keith Olbermann doesn't agree with me:

    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  21. #51
    Outsider looking in Blueintheface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    15,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Honestly, I can't keep track of winners and losers anymore.

    "There is no hacking by the ruskies. This is a joke."
    "The russian hacking is obama's fault. He should have been a better president."

    "Obama should step up and show some guts for once and sanction the russians."
    "Obama should STFU and stay out of the way."

    "Mitt was right all along. The russians are indeed our biggest threat."
    "All this russia hysteria by the democrats is laughable."

    "The CIA is wrong. The FBI does not support their analysis about russian interference."
    "OK, the FBI is on board, but it clearly a result of political pressuring.

    It's all so confusing!
    And the waters will only get more muddy as intra-governmental wars begin in earnest when the PENIS is sworn in.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

  22. #52
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    19,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    heck, we did this in lamost evry central american election (when we even allowed them to happen at all) for decades.
    Just in the NYTimes this week, this op ed:

    Now, America, You Know How Chileans Felt

    It is familiar, the outrage and alarm that many Americans are feeling at reports that Russia, according to a secret intelligence assessment, interfered in the United States election to help Donald J. Trump become president.


    I have been through this before, overwhelmed by a similar outrage and alarm.


    To be specific: On the morning of Oct. 22, 1970, in what was then my home in Santiago de Chile, my wife, Angélica, and I listened to a news flash on the radio. Gen. René Schneider, the head of Chile’s armed forces, had been shot by a commando on a street of the capital. He was not expected to survive.


    Angélica and I had the same automatic reaction: It’s the C.I.A., we said, almost in unison. We had no proof at the time — though evidence that we were right would eventually, and abundantly, surface — but we did not doubt that this was one more American attempt to subvert the will of the Chilean people.
    [...]
    In Chile, we did find out who was “behind it.” Thanks to the Church Committee and its valiant, bipartisan 1976 report, the world discovered the many crimes the C.I.A. had been committing, the multiple ways in which it had destroyed democracy elsewhere — in order, supposedly, to save the world from Communism.
    [...]
    The United States cannot in good faith decry what has been done to its decent citizens until it is ready to face what it did so often to the equally decent citizens of other nations. And it must firmly resolve never to engage in such imperious activities again.


    If ever there was a time for America to look at itself in the mirror, if ever there was a time of reckoning and accountability, it is now.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/op...eans-felt.html
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  23. #53
    Adventurer Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West of House
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Republican voters' views on Putin have drastically changed.

    http://www.vox.com/2016/9/9/12865678...lls-republican

    "The number of Republicans who viewed Putin "very unfavorably" shrank from 51 percent in July 2014 to just 14 percent in December 2016.

    The number who view Putin favorably rose from 10 percent to 37 percent.
    "

    "Another tidbit: Republican voters view Hillary Clinton (-77) and Barack Obama (-64) far more unfavorably than Putin (-10), and Democratic voters also view Trump (-65) about as unfavorably as the Russian president (-62)."
    Not sure what point you are trying to prove here Frank... that Republicans are dumb?

    Republicans nominated DONALD TRUMP to be the candidate for President of the United States and then ELECTED him. Case closed.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

    I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

  24. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Just in the NYTimes this week, this op ed:


    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/16/op...eans-felt.html

    Ted, is the Russian interference no big deal? If so, it isn't worth bringing up US hypocrisy.

    The US' by-proxy assassination of Allende was despicable, even criminal. I imagine, though, a lot of people, even some who post here, weren't outraged Cold War crimes under the guise of fighting off communism.
    I was reading about the Invasion of Grenada the other day. That doesn't get talked about nearly as much as other coup d'etats during the that period of time, but it a pretty unnecessary action imo.

  25. #55
    𐐐𐐄𐐢𐐆𐐤𐐝 𐐓𐐅 𐐜 𐐢𐐃𐐡𐐔 Uncle Ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where ∑ ★ = 1
    Posts
    19,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Ted, is the Russian interference no big deal? If so, it isn't worth bringing up US hypocrisy.
    The Russian hacking of the election machines in Detroit and fabrication of fake news is a big deal.


    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    The US' by-proxy assassination of Allende was despicable, even criminal. I imagine, though, a lot of people, even some who post here, weren't outraged Cold War crimes under the guise of fighting off communism.
    I was reading about the Invasion of Grenada the other day. That doesn't get talked about nearly as much as other coup d'etats during the that period of time, but it a pretty unnecessary action imo.
    The CIA and NSA are guilty of a lot of nasty stuff. Libertarians have been gripping about this shit for years. Republicans never seem to care. Dems only seem to care when they are not in office. For example, Obama pledge to scrap the so called patriot act and stop the crap with the drone bombing... We still have the patriot act and the drones keep bombing.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

  26. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Not sure what point you are trying to prove here Frank... that Republicans are dumb?

    Republicans nominated DONALD TRUMP to be the candidate for President of the United States and then ELECTED him. Case closed.
    I'm not sure Trump winning the election makes this a moot point. I'm not sure why his victory makes looking into an unprecedenting foreign propaganda/information warfare campaign at best and full blown intel operation at worst, designed to impact the US election at worst, is irreverent.

    A majority of republicans didn't like Putin and now a big majority do like him. The only thing that changed with regard to Putin was his support for Trump.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  27. #57
    Adventurer Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West of House
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    A majority of republicans didn't like Putin and now a big majority do like him. The only thing that changed with regard to Putin was his support for Trump.
    Ergo, RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!

    #logicfail
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

    I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

  28. #58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    A majority of republicans didn't like Putin and now a big majority do like him. The only thing that changed with regard to Putin was his support for Trump.
    I don't buy it. Polling is unreliable (thought that should be clear by now) and especially on a vague issue like this. A big majority of Republicans didn't magically start liking Putin.

  29. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Ergo, RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION!!!

    #logicfail
    I got to hand it to you, you are the most consistent Russia apologist on the board.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

  30. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    I don't buy it. Polling is unreliable (thought that should be clear by now) and especially on a vague issue like this. A big majority of Republicans didn't magically start liking Putin.
    The Econimist was involved in commissioning that poll. They are one of the better international affairs magazines out there.

    Even on here you have a lot of folks who think we can be friends with Russia. Fwiw, I think Putin would have gotten a similar bump from democrats if he was backing Clinton. Partisanship is powerful.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •