No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      So far, Malik, so far.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        So far, Malik, so far.
        Also that problematic dude Trump calls a "low level volunteer," who if you read the plea agreement basically admitted collusion as part of his guilty plea for lying to the FBI. He's been secretly working with Mueller for a few months now, so it seems probable they've got more on a bunch of other people already. Trump seems to be no match for Mueller's experience and intellect.
        Last edited by BlueK; 10-31-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Also that problematic dude Trump calls a "low level volunteer," who if you read the plea agreement basically admitted collusion as part of his guilty plea for lying to the FBI. He's been secretly working with Mueller for a few months now, so it seems probable they've got more on a bunch of other people already. Trump seems to be no match for Mueller's experience and intellect.
            What about his stipulation and plea is basically an admission of collusion?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              They should lock McMuffin up for all the debt he has run up. At least he will be sticking most of it to the lawyers!
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                What about his stipulation and plea is basically an admission of collusion?
                read the plea agreement he signed.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/george-p...plea-agreement

The lying they got him to plead guilty to was about what he told investigators about when he met with Russian officials to get "thousands" of Clinton emails for the purpose of helping the campaign. It turns out this meeting actually happened when he was officially working for the campaign and not before, which is what he lied about.
                Last edited by BlueK; 10-31-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

read the plea agreement he signed.
                  TL; DR

Didn't he do the same thing that Donald Jr did? i.e., talk to some Russian woman who claimed to have the dirt on Hillary? (And when is the FBI going to release the dirt?!?) The mistake he made was lying to the FBI. I don't think they like that very much.

BTW, how old is this Drumpf Aide? Looks like he is just hit puberty....

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

TL; DR

Didn't he do the same thing that Donald Jr did? i.e., talk to some Russian woman who claimed to have the dirt on Hillary? (And when is the FBI going to release the dirt?!?) The mistake he made was lying to the FBI. I don't think they like that very much.

BTW, how old is this Drumpf Aide? Looks like he is just hit puberty....

His mistake was lying to the FBI, but also what he lied about. Flynn lied to the FBI also but they haven't rung him up for it yet, maybe because it was only about boring sanctions stuff. Now it's probably likely they have dirt on others now as well as no one knew he was cooperating with the feds...like recorded incriminating conversations with other people from the campaign perhaps.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 10-31-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

His mistake was lying to the FBI, but also what he lied about. Flynn lied to the FBI also but they haven't rung him up for it yet, maybe because it was only about boring sanctions stuff. Now it's probably likely they have dirt on others now as well as no one knew he was cooperating with the feds...like recorded conversations with other people from the campaign perhaps.
                      What did he lie about?

NPR doesn't want to tell me either...
                      While Papadopoulos's interactions on behalf of the campaign on their face don't seem to have broken any laws, it was the fact that he allegedly lied about them to the FBI that got him into trouble. The charging documents say Papadopoulos mischaracterized the content and the timing of his interactions with both people mentioned.
                      http://www.npr.org/2017/10/31/560835...e-papadopoulos

Maybe he was "drunk and gay" when he talked to the FBI.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What did he lie about?

NPR doesn't want to tell me either...

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/31/560835...e-papadopoulos

Maybe he was "drunk and gay" when he talked to the FBI.
                        It's in the plea agreement. He lied about when he met with the Russians to get the emails to help the Trump campaign. He tried to say it happened before he was actually part of the campaign, when in fact it was during the time was working for them.

There are only two ways Trump fans are going to be able to go with this (at least until others are implicated anyway):

1. let's change the slippery definition of "collusion" so it doesn't fit this situation OR
                        2. Collusion isn't so bad.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 10-31-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

It's in the plea agreement. He lied about when he met with the Russians to get the emails to help the Trump campaign. He tried to say it happened before he was actually part of the campaign, when in fact it was during the time was working for them.

There are only two ways Trump fans are going to be able to go with this (at least until others are implicated anyway):

1. let's change the slippery definition of "collusion" so it doesn't fit this situation OR
                          3. Hillary
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Looks like you're leaning toward the second option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              3. Hillary
                              yeah, but that's kind of irrelevant. If I'm arrested for drug possession it doesn't help to say one of my friends uses drugs too.

Comment

So he got some "dirt" on Clinton which we haven't seen (just where are those 30,000+ emails?) and that made Hillary lose to the worst presidential candidate in the history of these United States?

If these are the same emails that were published on wikileaks then while that made some good bedtime reading they didn't make Clinton lose to Drumpf. Comey's announcement of finding Clinton emails on Weinerman's laptop was far more damaging then any of those emails. Therefore, they must be talking about some far worse emails. Thanks to the freedom of information act we should be able to see those emails.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X