Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,681 to 1,706 of 1706

Thread: Comrade Trump

Florida should be firmly not-Trump this time- what with all the Puerto Ricans fleeing the rotting wreckage (and Trump brazenly proposed to TAKE funds from FEMA to pay for a wall? Have I already said f*k that guy? Anyway) and the new law in FL restoring voting rights to ex-convicts. We shall see.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    Florida should be firmly not-Trump this time- what with all the Puerto Ricans fleeing the rotting wreckage (and Trump brazenly proposed to TAKE funds from FEMA to pay for a wall? Have I already said f*k that guy? Anyway) and the new law in FL restoring voting rights to ex-convicts. We shall see.
    Other states Trump won last time that seem to be trending in the other direction are AZ and IA. He can still win those, especially AZ, but Arizona is far from a slam dunk for the GOP anymore. I think Nevada and Colorado are quickly moving from purple to blue, as is Virginia. North Carolina is still mostly red but getting closer to being a tossup. Georgia, the same thing but not as much as NC. The thing is, I don't really see any states that went blue last time that look to be trending red. NV and CO are the best hope there for the GOP, but I think the demographic trends there are not in Republicans' favor. Trump is great with turning out his base. The problem he has is he's unpopular in swing states as the midterms and all the special elections between 2016 and 2018 seemed to confirm. In states where there is some change he seems to be pushing in the other direction.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-15-2019 at 12:26 PM.

All good points, Frank, Commando and BlueK. I just really don't want to see Trump nor do I want to have to consider voting for Elizabeth Warren.

Trump trying to pull us out of NATO should be game changer for a lot of folks, but I don't know if it will be. That is scary stuff.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 01-15-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    All good points, Frank, Commando and BlueK. I just really don't want to see Trump nor do I want to have to consider voting for Elizabeth Warren.
    I have a solution for you.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Trump trying to pull us out of NATO should be game changer for a lot of folks, but I don't know if it will be. That is scary stuff.
    Yeah, didn't Drumpf call NATO an "Anachronistic Nightmare"?

Oh wait, that was some crazy democrat from Ohio.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, didn't Drumpf call NATO an "Anachronistic Nightmare"?

Oh wait, that was some crazy democrat from Ohio.
    LOL!!! Awesome burn, Ted! All the Dennis Kucinich fans on this board gonna have to eat shit after that!

LOL!!! Awesome burn, Ted! All the Dennis Kucinich fans on this board gonna have to eat shit after that!
    Quoted in a publication called "Sputnik"

good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Quoted in a publication called "Sputnik"

good stuff.
    Oh sorry... I forgot that you are more of a Huff Post kind of guy. Kucinich did a lot of b*tching about NATO so it should be easy to find something in whatever you get your news from.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Oh sorry... I forgot that you are more of a Huff Post kind of guy. Kucinich did a lot of b*tching about NATO so it should be easy to find something in whatever you get your news from.

BlueK and Dennis Kucinich and Huffpost Uncle Ted

BlueK and Dennis Kucinich and Huffpost Uncle Ted
    What? I guess you missed my sarcasm when making fun of TedBot pulling something from "Sputnik" quoting a crackpot trashing NATO, which is something also Trump agrees with. Wanting NATO to collapse to leave Putin to run roughshod over Europe would be bad for the US and the world. I don't care if crazy Kucinich thnks it or Trump does.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-16-2019 at 08:18 PM.

This article is one of the funniest/depressing things I've read about the 2016 election. A few great takeaways:

- Cohen hires the CIO of Liberty University to rig online polls for Trump. Lol evangelicals.
    - Cohen paid him in part with a Walmart bag full of cash and a boxing glove from an MMA fighter and took the rest.
    - The Liberty CIO failed at rigging the polls.
    - Cohen also got the guy to create a Women for Cohen twitter feed.

Also, good Lord what have we done?

Also, good Lord what have we done?
    Not so funny now, is it?
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Not so funny now, is it?
    No, Dad.

And last night on CNN in a live interview Rudy Giuliani basically admits there was collusion with the Russians with people in the campaign, but Trump didn't know about it. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    And last night on CNN in a live interview Rudy Giuliani basically admits there was collusion with the Russians with people in the campaign, but Trump didn't know about it. Yeah.
    Of course, there was collusion with the Russians with people in the clinton campaign... it is like in the news all the time. Why would Drumpf know about it?

FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.
    [...]
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ted-to-clinton

RUSSIA ROUTED MILLIONS TO INFLUENCE CLINTON IN URANIUM DEAL, INFORMANT TELLS CONGRESS

Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton’s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.

In a written statement to three congressional committees, informant Douglas Campbell said Russian nuclear executives told him that Moscow hired American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to influence Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, among others in the Obama administration, The Hill reported on Wednesday.
    [...]
    https://www.newsweek.com/russia-rout...trOISjaxszbLwM

Oh wait... which campaign are you talking about? OMG! Did the Russians route millions to Drumpf and help his campaign create a fake dossier too?
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Of course, there was collusion with the Russians with people in the clinton campaign... it is like in the news all the time. Why would Drumpf know about it?

Oh wait... which campaign are you talking about? OMG! Did the Russians route millions to Drumpf and help his campaign create a fake dossier too?
    Clinton isn't the President. If you want to argue that collusion was ok because you say Clinton did the same thing, I think that's a pretty weak argument. But it's all you got, so I get that.

Where the hell are frank ryan and bluek this morning?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    Where the hell are frank ryan and bluek this morning?
    Why? Trump just told his former lawyer to commit perjury. There are three felonies wrapped up in that, but it's Trump, so who cares.

He can do anything.

Until the day comes someday that he can't. That will be an interesting day. I think we're getting closer.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-18-2019 at 07:57 AM.

THANK YOU! Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians and NOBODY is talking about it even though it's very relevant but we can't know about it because she BLEACHED her server!

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

THANK YOU! Hillary was the one colluding with the Russians and NOBODY is talking about it even though it's very relevant but we can't know about it because she BLEACHED her server!
    I'm more concerned about the screw-ups of a person who hasn't held any governmental position for the past six years than those of a sitting POTUS.

It's almost as if you are using UT's absurdity to argue against his absurdity. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    It's almost as if you are using UT's absurdity to argue against his absurdity. Brilliant!
    Nothing gets past NWC.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Nothing gets past NWC.
    It took me a few posts to be sure, but by golly I'm onto him!

lol this gem. Ho hum, more witness tampering. Seriously- biggest dipshit ever.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    lol this gem. Ho hum, more witness tampering. Seriously- biggest dipshit ever.

Witness tampering isn't a big deal. Mob bosses do it all the time.