No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds important! Putin and Trump just keep getting bolder and bolder with their PDA. Trump going to Moscow would be a disaster.

Putin has invited Trump to Moscow, saying they need to talk in person

Russian President Vladimir Putin told the crowd at the BRICS summit in South Africa on Friday that he invited President Donald Trump to Moscow and would accept Trump's invitation to Washington.

Putin said phone calls between the leaders wouldn't suffice, and the leaders had to meet in person, according to Reuters.

Previously, a Kremlin aide had poured cold water on the idea of a second meeting between the leaders after Trump invited Putin to Washington just three days after the summit, saying they should wait or meet in a group.

Trump wants to host Putin at the White House next year, but would go to Moscow sooner if formally invited, the White House said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...-person-2018-7

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
      The point might be to seek a deal.
      It only helps him make a deal with Trump if he's telling the truth. If he's lying Trump would know he can't back it up and therefore has no reason to make a deal because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        It only helps him make a deal with Trump if he's telling the truth. If he's lying Trump would know he can't back it up and therefore has no reason to make a deal because of it.
        A deal with Mueller or federal prosecutors, not Trump.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          A deal with Mueller or federal prosecutors, not Trump.
          He probably wouldn't need to say anything publicly to make a deal with the feds. He would just do it, I would think. This to me sounds more like he's trying to get something from Trump, like more money to help with legal bills.
          Last edited by BlueK; 07-30-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            He probably wouldn't need to say anything publicly to make a deal with the feds. He would just do it, I would think. This to me sounds more like he's trying to get something from Trump, like more money to help with legal bills.
            Did he release the info? I think it was an anonymous source. Could have been Cohen or his camp but could have been the feds, too. Either way, you clearly have your answer. Either to make a deal with the feds or with trump (and it actually works as well if it is or isn't true).
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Probably true:

Russia Says It Will Know Of U.S. Military Plans Before They Happen

Russia's top diplomat has claimed his country has insider knowledge on the military plans of the U.S. and its Western allies.

Russia Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made the remarks while addressing the Terra Scientia on Klyazma River National Educational Youth Forum, which was set to run from June 26 to August 12. When asked about how Russia has managed to stay up-to-date on modern security challenges, Lavrov said Moscow would be well-informed in the event of any international attempts to undermine the country.

"Rest assured, we will be provided with information about the schemes harbored by the militaries of both the U.S. and other Western countries against the Russian Federation," Lavrov said, adding that Russia's global military presence was necessary to defend the country's interests, according to the state-run Tass Russian News Agency.

"No matter what is happening in the world, our security as a state, the security of our citizens and our sovereignty will be duly protected. [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin repeatedly stated it, and I assure you that it is based on real material changes that are taking place in our country and our army," he added.
              https://www.newsweek.com/russia-says...happen-1048779

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                Probably true:

Russia Says It Will Know Of U.S. Military Plans Before They Happen

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-says...happen-1048779

It was that stupid soccer ball, wasn't it?
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Yes. Trump was so excited about his present he promised to tell uncle Vlad everything. Don't worry though. No national security risks here because it's really those Europeans who are the enemy.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 07-31-2018, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• How President Trump's Defense Went From 'No Collusion' With Russia to 'Collusion Is Not a Crime'

http://time.com/5352628/donald-trump...llusion-crime/

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                      How President Trump's Defense Went From 'No Collusion' With Russia to 'Collusion Is Not a Crime'

http://time.com/5352628/donald-trump...llusion-crime/
                      No reason to make that argument unless they recently became aware of more news about to come out. Why is "no collusion!" by itself no longer sufficient?
                      Last edited by BlueK; 07-31-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

• LOL... Michael Avenatti is so stoopid.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Suspected Russian spy found working at US embassy in Moscow
                          Exclusive: Russian is understood to have had full access to secret data during decade at embassy

US counter-intelligence investigators discovered a suspected Russian spy had been working undetected in the heart of the American embassy in Moscow for more than a decade, the Guardian has learned.

The Russian national had been hired by the US Secret Service and is understood to have had access to the agency’s intranet and email systems, which gave her a potential window into highly confidential material including the schedules of the president and vice-president.

The woman had been working for the Secret Service for years before she came under suspicion in 2016 during a routine security sweep conducted by two investigators from the US Department of State’s Regional Security Office (RSO).

They established she was having regular and unauthorised meetings with members of the FSB, Russia’s principal security agency.

The Guardian has been told the RSO sounded the alarm in January 2017, but the Secret Service did not launch a full-scale inquiry of its own. Instead it decided to let her go quietly months later, possibly to contain any potential embarrassment.

An intelligence source told the Guardian the woman was dismissed last summer after the state department revoked her security clearance. The dismissal came shortly before a round of expulsions of US personnel demanded by the Kremlin after Washington imposed more sanctions on the country. ......

The discovery of a suspected FSB mole on its staff within the US embassy in Moscow would be hugely damaging to its reputation and could have severe consequences for the safety of other Secret Service staff and those it is mandated to protect.

The Guardian has been told the name of the suspected spy and her job title within the agency. She did not respond to numerous email requests to discuss her role at the embassy or the allegations made against her.

It is understood she came under suspicion two years ago during a routine review of Secret Service personnel in the so-called Paris district of the agency, which includes Moscow, London and Frankfurt. The RSO reviews take place every five years.

With a role that gave her an insight into ongoing Secret Service investigations, the woman had access to the Secret Service intranet, its internal email and its counterfeit-money tracking system.

A source claimed “her frequent contacts with the FSB gave her away ... numerous unsanctioned meetings and communications”.

The Guardian has been told the state department’s resident agents in charge alerted the Secret Service in January 2017 and at least nine high-ranking Secret Service officials became aware of the findings.

At the time, separate CIA and FBI inquires were also under way, but it appears the Secret Service was expected to take the lead. It failed to do so, according to a source.

“She had access to the most damaging database, which is the US Secret Service official mail system,” the source said. “Part of her access was schedules of the president – current and past, vice-president and their spouses, including Hillary Clinton.”

She had plenty of time to gather intelligence without supervision, the source said. “Several employees interacted with her on a personal level by emailing her personally on a non-work account. This isn’t allowed.”

The Department of Homeland Security was apparently notified about the case but it is unclear how much detail was passed on to officials outside the agency. It is also unclear why the woman, a Russian national, was hired by the Secret Service in the first place or what kind of vetting took place.

The Guardian has been told that the potential breach was not reported to any of the congressional intelligence or oversight committees.

A source said: “A government committee needs to investigate the Secret Service for hiding this breach.”

Another option would be to include it in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into suspected Russian collusion in the 2016 presidential election.

“The US Congress is focusing on Russian hackers when it is possible that all of the information they needed to get into the system came from the internal breach in the Secret Service,” the source said.

“Her activities of stealing and sharing information could shed more light on how the Russians were able to hack the 2016 presidential election office of the DNC [Democratic National Committee].”

They added: “I think that the special counsel would be the perfect outside entity to investigate the level of damage that [she] caused. They have access to all types of counterintelligence information and they wouldn’t lie ... to avoid reporting this serious operational and security breach.”
                          https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...idApp_Sync_Pro

Comment

• So that isn’t realky a Comrade Trump issue, it’s more of a Comrade America issue. Right? This is just about espionage, nit Trump?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              Suspected Russian spy found working at US embassy in Moscow
                              Exclusive: Russian is understood to have had full access to secret data during decade at embassy

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...idApp_Sync_Pro

Decade?!? #ThanksObama!
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The damn Ruskies have gone Green!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X