Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    The dims. That’s new one. Ted, my math isn’t the best but I’m pretty the dems don’t have majorities in either house. So the question is when will the GOP impeach Trump? The answer is never. Of course your response was a poor retort the these latest accusations. Why do think Trump is politics as usual?
    Dims... LOL. I like this typo.

Come on, Frank... didn't you or BK tell me the 2018 mid-terms is going to be a blood bath for the GOP'ers? You were right about Drumpf winning.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Dims... LOL. I like this typo.

Come on, Frank... didn't you or BK tell me the 2018 mid-terms is going to be a blood bath for the GOP'ers? You were right about Drumpf winning.
      I don't think right now the republicans are in a great spot for the Congressional elections in November. Do you disagree? They've been losing all the special elections.

Comment

• Oh hey guys! It was an early April Fools! The 60 Russian diplomats we expelled can just be replaced. So the number of Russian staff hasn't been reduced.

There's a huge caveat in the US' expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats

The US' expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats in response to a chemical attack on a former Russian spy in the UK, announced earlier this week, has a huge loophole.

A State Department official confirmed that the US will not require Russia to reduce the number of staff in its Washington embassy.

In other words, the 60 diplomats — many of whom were undercover intelligence officers — who were kicked out can be replaced by others.

Targeted expulsions like this week's are not uncommon; the Obama administration's move to expel 35 diplomats in 2016 was made under similar conditions.

http://www.businessinsider.com/there...plomats-2018-3

Comment

• Sounds like Trump invited his boss Putin for a state visit. Odd choice of timing with the ongoing investigation, Russia helping North Korea, penetrating the US power grid, using chemical weapons in NATO countries etc.

Comment

• Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate the NRA and Help Elect Trump
            Femme fatales, lavish Moscow parties and dark money – how Russia worked the National Rifle Association

In November 2013, the president of the National Rifle Association, David Keene, was introduced as an honored guest at the conference of the Right to Bear Arms, a gun lobby in Moscow. "There are no peoples that are more alike than Americans and Russians," Keene said. "We're hunters. We're shooters. We value the same kinds of things." Keene underscored his friendship with Alexander Torshin, a top politician in the ruling party of Vladimir Putin; for the past three years, Keene said, "I've hosted your senator Alexander Torshin at the National Rifle Association's annual meetings." In words that now carry a darker connotation, Keene insisted, "We need to work together."

Torshin, now 64, is a roly-poly politician, perhaps five feet six, with thick glasses and a passion for borscht – "like medicine!" he once tweeted. A member of Putin's right-wing United Russia party, he served in the Russian senate for more than a decade, forging close ties to Russia's internal security service, the FSB, which awarded him a medal in 2016. His embrace of Keene, says Steven Hall, who served as chief of Russian operations for the CIA until 2015, was about more than forging "an international brotherhood of the NRA."

As part of Putin's "active measures," Hall says, Russia has attempted to influence right-wing and populist factions abroad, preaching unity around social conservatism: "'We're both religious-based countries – we have the Orthodox Church that's a big deal for us.' " The Russians, Hall believes, "made a natural transition in the United States to the NRA"; over time Putin became determined to exploit the American gun lobby "and decided Mr. Torshin is going to be the guy to do it for him."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-trump-w518587

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Sounds like Trump invited his boss Putin for a state visit. Odd choice of timing with the ongoing investigation, Russia helping North Korea, penetrating the US power grid, using chemical weapons in NATO countries etc.
              Wait, Russia penetrated the US power grid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Good thing the Republic of Tejas isn't dependent on that fragile US power grid.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  They tried to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    They tried to.
                    There's speculation they had some success.

Comment

• H.R. MCMASTER WARNS 'THE KREMLIN’S CONFIDENCE IS GROWING'—AND U.S. HAS FAILED TO IMPOSE SUFFICIENT COSTS

The U.S. and its allies have “failed to impose sufficient costs” against Russia for its recent aggressions around the world. Those were the words of National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster Tuesday, in his last public speech before stepping down April 9.

President Donald Trump’s top security official said the lack of consequences has emboldened Russian President Vladimir Putin.

McMaster laid the blame for costly attacks in cyberspace and the use of “a military-grade nerve agent in an attempted murder” in the UK last month at Putin’s feet. He spoke during an address at an Atlantic Council dinner in Washington D.C.

“The Kremlin’s confidence is growing as its agents conduct their sustained campaigns to undermine our confidence in ourselves and in one another,” McMaster said, referencing Moscow’s cyber intrusions targeting the U.S. energy sector and the billions of dollars in damages caused by last year’s NotPetya cyber attack.

The Kremlin’s tactics, he said, include “infiltrating social media, spreading propaganda, weaponizing information, and using other forms of subversion and espionage.” A 2017 report by key American intelligence agencies found the Kremlin mounted a sophisticated misinformation campaign against the U.S. during the 2016 election.

“Russia employs sophisticated strategies deliberately designed to achieve objectives while falling below the target state’s threshold for a military response,” McMaster said. “For too long some nations have looked the other way in the face of these threats.”

McMaster’s tough words against Russia stand in contrast to Trump’s softer remarks about Putin earlier in the day. “Getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing,” Trump told reporters. He responding to questions about an invitation he extended to Putin to come to the White House on March 20 during a call in which he congratulated the Russian leader on his election victory.

On March 26 the U.S. joined other countries around the world and expelled 60 Russian diplomats, shutting Moscow’s Seattle consulate in response to the March 4 poisoning of a former Russian double agent and his daughter with a nerve-agent in Salisbury, UK. Reports later confirmed that Russia can replace all 60 of those expelled on a case-by-case basis.
                      http://www.newsweek.com/hr-mcmaster-...-impose-870922

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Roger Stone, on day he sent Assange dinner email, also said 'devastating' WikiLeaks were forthcoming

Roger Stone appeared on the InfoWars radio show the same day he sent an email claiming he dined with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange -- and he predicted "devastating" upcoming disclosures about the Clinton Foundation.

Stone's comments in his August 4, 2016, appearance are the earliest known time he claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks documents. A CNN KFile timeline shows that on August 10, 2016, Stone claimed to have "actually communicated with Julian Assange."

The comments also raise more questions about what Stone knew about WikiLeaks and about the veracity of his claims to have been in contact with Assange, which he now denies.

On the August 4, 2016, InfoWars show, Stone described the soon-to-appear WikiLeaks disclosures. He also mentioned that he spoke with then-Republican nominee Donald Trump on August 3 -- the day before the interview. InfoWars is a fringe media outlet run by Alex Jones, who is known for spreading conspiracy theories.

Stone wrote to former Trump adviser Sam Nunberg on August 4, 2016, that he had dinner with Assange the night before, according to a source familiar with the email exchange. The email was first reported by the Wall Street Journal on Monday. The Journal also reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is examining the exchange.

Stone has said the email about the dinner was sent in jest and that he has never met or spoken with Assange.

Stone further discussed the dinner with Nunberg over the phone, this source said. In that conversation, Stone told Nunberg that forthcoming leaks would be about the Clinton Foundation.
                          In the interview with Jones on InfoWars, Stone said that he believed Assange had proof of wrongdoing at the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Comment

• Facebook is saying they will start self-regulating political-themed ads and verify where they come from. It will be fun if Trump and his cronies speak against this.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/06/tech...ges/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              They tried to.
                              But the power grid broke free and ran for the door.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Facebook is saying they will start self-regulating political-themed ads and verify where they come from. It will be fun if Trump and his cronies speak against this.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/06/tech...ges/index.html
                                I'm glad there was enough blowback that they saw fit to do it. If it wasn't for the stock market, who knows..
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X