No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain just extradited a Russian hacker to the US for possibly interfering in the US election

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-co...-to-us-2017-10

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Spain just extradited a Russian hacker to the US for possibly interfering in the US election

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-co...-to-us-2017-10
      I'm a little confused. This guy was arrested and extradited at the request of the DOJ? The same DOJ controlled by the notorious Russian stooge, Donald Trump? So he's arresting people he worked with to subvert justice?
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• How Putin’s Russia uses Soviet-era tricks to evoke racist white fears

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d7e53d7fcc5c

Comment

How Putin’s Russia uses Soviet-era tricks to evoke racist white fears

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d7e53d7fcc5c
          Russia bought the election for $100k. Pretty dang efficient use of the ruble. Gotta tip my hat to Putin for this one.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Organizers behind armed white supremacist protest in Houston revealed as Russian

https://thinkprogress.org/armed-whit...-d730f83ca275/

Comment

• Pretty sure there is a bakery down in Pike Place market that is operated by Russians. I'll keep everyone informed if I notice anything fishy.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Pretty sure there is a bakery down in Pike Place market that is operated by Russians. I'll keep everyone informed if I notice anything fishy.
                Fishy. Haha.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Carter Page says he won’t testify before Senate Intelligence panel in Russia probe

"Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, informed the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday that he will not be cooperating with any requests to appear before the panel for its investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and would plead the Fifth, according to a source familiar with the matter."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...a-probe-243648

Comment

Carter Page says he won’t testify before Senate Intelligence panel in Russia probe

"Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, informed the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday that he will not be cooperating with any requests to appear before the panel for its investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and would plead the Fifth, according to a source familiar with the matter."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/1...a-probe-243648
                    Well, if he is pleading the fifth then it must all be true. Because that's how the fifth works, right?
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Pretty sure there is a bakery down in Pike Place market that is operated by Russians. I'll keep everyone informed if I notice anything fishy.
                      Hey I just followed that link. We went there with the family last June when we were in Seattle visiting our son. We had the salmon pastry and a few of the sweet ones. Very tasty.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        We had the salmon pastry and a few of the sweet ones. Very tasty.
                        The Ruskies have an angle for everything. As is evident from this thread, Putin is very subversive. You might want to to a surprise pop-in on your son and make sure he doesn't have a plateful of Russian pastries on his bed stand next to a new copy of the Communist Manifesto.

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

Comment

• Those RT news ads are funny...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Those RT news ads are funny...

funny but annoying at the same time. But let them hack away, we don't care. We're too busy going after the real villains, the Mexicans.

Comment

• I'm super shocked Trump is taking his sweet time with the Russia sanctions, and that he missed a related deadline.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...tions-deadline

Comment

Working...
                                X