Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: Comrade Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Oh, come on PAC... You can do better than this.

Trump's foundation looks like it is small beans... only $979,246 in assets at the end of 2016.
    Clinton's foundation is bigly compared to that... over $350 million in assets and that it is just in 2015.

Comparing the amounts each foundation donates would be dumb. Drumpf does need to work on his foundation... what an embarrassment. Maybe he could get some tips from Hillary on how to get some "pay to play" action going to his charity.

Also, I guess it depends on which current investigation you are talking about.

When are y'all going to realize that both the republican and democratic parties are full of snakes. No matter what you dig up on Drumpf you can always find a dim that has done something similar that is far worse. It's only the libertarian types you can trust (think Rand Paul).
    It has nothing to do with who the snakes are. There are millions of snakes out there. The issue is that one of them is in power right now. I'm pretty certain neither Bill, Hillary, nor Chelsea will ever be President going forward.

The only useful reason in bringing up past Clinton sins seems to be to justify the current President's actions. Otherwise, who cares what happened in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by beefytee View Post
    It has nothing to do with who the snakes are. There are millions of snakes out there. The issue is that one of them is in power right now. I'm pretty certain neither Bill, Hillary, nor Chelsea will ever be President going forward.

The only useful reason in bringing up past Clinton sins seems to be to justify the current President's actions. Otherwise, who cares what happened in the past?
    We either get all of the snakes (which we haven't) or we get none of the snakes!
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Ted, stop sounding like the altright twats in your twitter feed. Trump is not a deep state martyr.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Michael Cohen to CNN: FBI was 'professional, courteous, respectful' in raids, counter to Trump's depiction

In his first comments since the FBI raid on his home and office, Michael Cohen said the FBI agents "were extremely professional, courteous and respectful."
    [...]
    "I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN.
    [...]
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/polit...aid/index.html

I am guessing those nice FBI guys found something yuge!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

The US is going to further sanction Russia for their part in supporting Syria and Assad. Oh wait, just kidding.

Trump just blocked his own administration’s Russia sanctions

It appears that President Trump just blocked his own administration’s plan to sanction Russia.

Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the UN, announced Sunday that the Trump administration was going to hit Russia with new sanctions on Monday over its support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s chemical weapons program in the wake of the April 7 chemical attack in Douma, Syria, that killed dozens of people. The sanctions were explicitly focused on Russian companies that deal in equipment linked to Assad’s chemical weapons program.

But just a day later, the White House backtracked, with press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders saying that the administration was merely “considering additional sanctions on Russia” and that “a decision will be made in the near future.”

So why the awkward reversal? Apparently President Trump wasn’t on board with sanctioning Russia.

According to the Washington Post, after Haley announced the sanctions on CBS’s Face the Nation Sunday morning, Trump told national security advisers he was “upset the sanctions were being officially rolled out because he was not yet comfortable executing them.”

It unclear whether Haley just mistakenly announced the sanctions prematurely before the president had officially signed off on them, or if something else entirely went wrong.

But two things are obvious: The administration is once again botching the rollout of a fairly straightforward policy, and Trump is personally taking steps to ensure that he doesn’t anger Russian President Vladimir Putin.

A Russian foreign ministry official said on Monday that the Trump administration contacted the Russian embassy on Sunday and told them that the sanctions that Haley had mentioned were not actually coming.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...anctions-syria

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

comey is 6’8”. checkmate, trumptards.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

So I’ve learned this past year or so is that Libertarianism is all about protecting authoritarian leaders from scrutiny and law enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    So I’ve learned this past year or so is that Libertarianism is all about protecting authoritarian leaders from scrutiny and law enforcement.
    Nah, you have just learned about Uncle Tedbot.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...