Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    ted do you know how memes work
    Yeah... I post them then you and frank react to them.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Uncle Ted owns this thread.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Comment

• Looks like poor picked on Trump may not have been on the up and up about what he told Comey related to his Moscow stay.

Flight records obtained by Bloomberg shed new light on Trump's heavily scrutinized Moscow trip — and they seem to contradict what he told James Comey

Flight records show that the plane President Donald Trump used to fly to Moscow in 2013 spent nearly 48 hours in the city.

Trump told former FBI Director James Comey, according to his memos, that he did not stay overnight in Moscow.

The trip in question was referenced in an infamous dossier about Trump's alleged ties to Russia. It alleged Trump of being present for a lewd sexual act involving prostitutes and urination in a hotel in Moscow.

Flight records obtained by Bloomberg shed new light on President Donald Trump's heavily scrutinized 2013 trip to Moscow for the Miss Universe pageant — and they seem to contradict what Trump told former FBI Director James Comey, according to his memos.

According to those memos, Trump told the then-FBI director that he never spent the night in Moscow during the trip. Last January, Comey wrote that Trump said he arrived the morning of the pageant and departed back for New York the same night. In February, Comey wrote that Trump told him "he hadn't stayed overnight in Russia" during the trip.

"He said he had spoken to people who had been on the Miss Universe trip with him and they had reminded him that he didn't stay overnight in Russia for that," Comey wrote in one memo. "He said he arrived in the morning, did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel (he didn't say the hotel name) and left for the pageant. Afterwards, he returned only to get his things because they departed for New York by plane that same night. He said he thought maybe he should ask me to investigate the whole thing to prove it was a lie."

The timeline based on flight records shows that Trump spent multiple days in Moscow

The records, which Bloomberg purchased from FlightAware, an aviation data company, showed that the Bombardier Global 5000 private jet owned by billionaire Phil Ruffin, which Trump reportedly used to fly to Moscow, took off from Asheville, North Carolina, where Trump had attended a birthday celebration for the televangelist Billy Graham, at 9:15 p.m. on Thursday, November 7, 2013, bound for Russia.
          http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...s-comey-2018-4

Comment

• FBI RAIDED MANAFORT OVER RECORDS OF TRUMP TOWER MEETING WITH RUSSIANS, MUELLER CONFIRMS

A new court filing by Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel confirms that Paul Manafort was raided by the FBI to look for documents relating to the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 with Russian lobbyists, which was brokered by Donald Trump Jr.

Manafort, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, is indicted on five counts, among them conspiracy against the United States, money laundering, and acting as an agent of a foreign government without registering as such. The 69-year-old political consultant made tens of millions of dollars by working for the Ukrainian government, then controlled by the Kremlin ally Viktor Yanukovych.

He attended the Trump Tower meeting, at which a Russian lawyer with links to the Kremlin and a former Soviet counterintelligence officer were also present, while running the presidential campaign. They allegedly promised dirt on Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton.

According to the latest court filing by the Mueller inquiry, which is defending a warrant attached to a raid on Manafort’s home in July 2017, part of what the FBI were hunting for were “communications, records, documents, and other files involving any of the attendees of the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, as well as Aras and [Emin] Agalarov.”

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-raided-m...onfirms-898389

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              FBI RAIDED MANAFORT OVER RECORDS OF TRUMP TOWER MEETING WITH RUSSIANS, MUELLER CONFIRMS

http://www.newsweek.com/fbi-raided-m...onfirms-898389
              Yeah, Manafort is definitely dirty...

WaPo reporter stalks Paul Manafort in public restroom; ‘He didn’t wash his hands’

It’s come to this. A Washington Post reporter gave a first-hand account on Twitter of Paul Manafort’s bathroom habits and fellow-journos squealed in teenage delight every morsel:

Between this blow-by-blow report from a bank of urinals and the non-stop reportage on the so-called “pee tape” in the Clinton-financed political propaganda known as the “Russian dossier” the DC journo community appear to have a dark and disturbing urine obsession when it comes to Donald Trump.

Maybe it’s because they collectively wet themselves the evening of November 6th when he dashed all their dreams of a Clinton presidency. No matter the reason, it’s time to keep it classy, people.
              https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...blic-restroom/

BTW, why the hell hasn't Mueller questioned the Russian lawyer?

Russian lawyer questions why Mueller hasn't contacted her

A Russian lawyer who discussed sanctions with Donald Trump Jr. in New York during his father's 2016 campaign for the U.S. presidency said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller has not contacted her yet.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Natalia Veselnitskaya also detailed her recent meeting in Berlin with investigators from the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee. Like Mueller, the committee is investigating allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

[...]
              https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-l...-politics.html

They should be waterboarding her by now... They have ways to make her talk.

As for this Viktor Yanukovych character... the Mueller investigation should be investigating everyone that has connections with this guy.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Can someone help frank with his caps lock button? It seems to be stuck. Also, is there a new bold button that I don’t know about?
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  Can someone help frank with his caps lock button? It seems to be stuck. Also, is there a new bold button that I don’t know about?

You don't know how to make bold text?
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I, for one, blame the Russians.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I guess I need to oldsplain the joke. See, frank is using all caps and all bold. There’s this joke among the younger crowd that when someone is using all caps, their caps lock button must be broken. I was trying to make a joke that frank also had a bold button, which was also broken.

As with most of my jokes, the old people didn’t get it and the younger ones probably didn’t find it funny

Comment

I guess I need to oldsplain the joke. See, frank is using all caps and all bold. There’s this joke among the younger crowd that when someone is using all caps, their caps lock button must be broken. I was trying to make a joke that frank also had a bold button, which was also broken.

As with most of my jokes, the old people didn’t get it and the younger ones probably didn’t find it funny
                        I always use bold on the titles, and sometimes use caps when the title is pasted and has it already. I usually don’t use all caps, but I always use bold on titles. Thanks for reading.
                        Last edited by frank ryan; 04-24-2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Another person discredits honest Don's assertion he didn't stay overnight in Moscow:

Miss Universe 2013 Host Thomas Roberts Confirms: Trump Stayed Overnight in Moscow
                          The former NBC host won’t say if he has been interviewed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

In a fateful private White House dinner early last year, President Donald Trump raised with then-FBI Director James Comey the issue of “the golden showers thing”—a particularly salacious portion of an intelligence dossier claiming Trump hired Russian prostitutes to urinate on a Moscow hotel-room bed in 2013, while he was in town for the Miss Universe pageant.

According to Comey’s memos about that conversation, Trump claimed it was impossible for him to have done any such thing, because “he had spoken to people who had been on... the trip with him and they had reminded him that he didn’t stay over night in Russia for that.”

All available evidence proves otherwise—from flight records obtained by Politico to social-media posts from the time to testimony from Trump’s own bodyguard. And now there’s more proof.

Thomas Roberts, host of that year’s Miss Universe pageant, confirmed to The Daily Beast on Tuesday that Trump was in Moscow for one full night and at least part of another.

“The first time I met Donald Trump it was in Moscow on November 8th, 2013,” the former NBC anchor said. “I taped a sit-down interview with Trump the next day on November 9th. That was also the date for the Miss Universe broadcast.”

Roberts continued: “During the after-party for the Miss Universe event, Mr. Trump offered to fly me and my husband back to New York. He said he would be leaving directly from the party. We were unable to accept the invitation. That was the early morning hours of November 10th.”
                          https://www.thedailybeast.com/miss-u...ght-in-moscow/

Comment

• Sounds like Flynn and his kid were cozy with the Ruskies before they joined Trump’s regime:

The House Intelligence Committee’s report from its Russia investigation published on Friday revealed another meeting former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had with the Russian ambassador before he joined the Trump campaign.

Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn, Jr., met with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at his Washington, D.C. residence on December 2, 2015, according to emails reviewed by the House Intelligence Committee. Flynn’s son described the meeting as “very productive” in an email to the Russian embassy, according to the committee’s report. According to the report, “emails indicate that the meeting was arranged at the request of General Flynn or his son.” Neither Flynn sat with the committee for an interview, leaving congressional investigators with few details about the rendezvous.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...-december-2015

Comment

WE CAN'T HEAR YOU.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Nice fun article on Ted's favorite member of Congress

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/04/polit...ion/index.html

Comment

Working...
                                X