Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Or if Hillary bit bleach 30,000+ emails... oh, wait.

What could be more compromising about Drumpf than what has already been talked about him in the press and that we already know?
    Two excellent points! Hillary bleached her emails and tried to whitewash all of her crimes.

There is nothing that could be more compromising about Drumpf than what has already been talked about him in the press and what we already know. Total fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Or if Hillary bit bleach 30,000+ emails... oh, wait.

What could be more compromising about Drumpf than what has already been talked about him in the press and that we already know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's time to retire Ted. Very low effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        It's time to retire Ted. Very low effort.
        I think he's become pretty good at consistently defending the indefensible. Maybe he should set his sights a bit higher and start defending various genocides around the globe... maybe take the Guatemalan government's point of view in the civil war down there... "life expectancy among the indigenous population is so low anyway-- what's the big difference??"
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The Mueller report!

"There have been expectations that have been building, of course, for over a year But people who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."
          WTF? This has to be #Fakenews, right Frank?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's your post? A second hand report cautioning that the Mueller report is to be anti-climactic?

Frank Uncle Burn-meister
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              That's your post? A second hand report cautioning that the Mueller report is to be anti-climactic?

Frank Uncle Burn-meister
              The Mueller report will be exactly what everybody thinks it will be. Even if they can’t agree on what that is.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                The Mueller report will be exactly what everybody thinks it will be. Even if they can’t agree on what that is.
                I've felt this will be the outcome for sometime. The right will say all that time and resources wasted for that? The left will say we got you, impeach that M'fer. And nothing will happen.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  I've felt this will be the outcome for sometime. The right will say all that time and resources wasted for that? The left will say we got you, impeach that M'fer. And nothing will happen.
                  What will happen for sure is the next elections.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 01-15-2019, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    What will happen for sure is the next elections.
                    I'm a never-Trump guy, but assuming nothing drastic I think he wins re-election.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      I'm a never-Trump guy, but assuming nothing drastic I think he wins re-election.
                      I’m not sure about that. It’s obviously contentious and close either way.

Comment

I’m not sure about that. It’s obviously contentious and close either way.
                        Well it's early and Trump is vulnerable to a lot of things like a tanking economy, war, trade war, impeachment, Russia investigation, etc. But absent that, I think he has a really strong shot. He has an immovable base that will vote, a ton of money and strong campaign infrastructure across the country.

Democrats will likely once again underestimate his appeal, nominate the wrong candidate, and use weapons against Trump to which he's already proven immune. I think Joe Biden is the only Democrat who can take Trump out. He can reach out to blue collar voters, attack Trump without going outside of his personality and appeal, and reboot the Obama campaign infrastructure. Remember how Biden kicked the crap out of Paul Ryan in the 2012 VP debates? He interrupted and mocked and made Ryan look weak. It was like a foreshadowing of Trump's strategy in 2016.

Comment

Well it's early and Trump is vulnerable to a lot of things like a tanking economy, war, trade war, impeachment, Russia investigation, etc. But absent that, I think he has a really strong shot. He has an immovable base that will vote, a ton of money and strong campaign infrastructure across the country.

Democrats will likely once again underestimate his appeal, nominate the wrong candidate, and use weapons against Trump to which he's already proven immune. I think Joe Biden is the only Democrat who can take Trump out. He can reach out to blue collar voters, attack Trump without going outside of his personality and appeal, and reboot the Obama campaign infrastructure. Remember how Biden kicked the crap out of Paul Ryan in the 2012 VP debates? He interrupted and mocked and made Ryan look weak. It was like a foreshadowing of Trump's strategy in 2016.
                          I agree. I personally don't think Biden will make the best president, but if he were to simply be a pallet cleanser he will have done his job.

Comment

They do need someone like Biden. They don’t need a liberal savior. Although I’d prefer that trans grocer who ran against Mike Lee to Trump simple because I don’t think she’d share secrets with Putin.

Let’s keep in mind Trump has 2 years to do something crazy.

Comment

Let’s keep in mind Trump has 2 years to do something crazy.
                              Unless it ends up with him in jail, I don't think it matters. He's like a character in Mike Tyson's Punchout that isn't phased by an endless barrage of punches, but he's susceptible to a certain combo that Dems haven't been able to deliver.

He's not going to win any new voters, but with his base he can win today. Trump's crazy was known before 2016 and there's almost nothing he could do that will change anyone's opinion of him. Dems need to offer a better version of Trump that can take his insults and attacks, strategically hit back, and take some of his voters.

Comment

A lot can still happen, of course. The reason I would say he's vulnerable is that the key states for him last time were WI, MI and PA, which were razor thin wins for him, but which were all winners for the dems in the midterms. Trump needs to turn the tide back in those between now and then or he loses.

Comment

Working...
                                X