Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2257

Thread: Comrade Trump

Quote Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Another witch goes down! Get Me Roger Stone! on Netflix demonstrates what a sleazeball the guy has been his entire life, or at least since grade school. I wonder if having a large tattoo of Richard Nixon's face on his back was a clever way to deflate and deter would-be assailants in jailhouse showers.

No Trump tweets since the arrest. Looking forward to his spin on this.
    Sanders said the usual on CNN this morning: this has nothing to do with us, it has nothing to do with collusion, we barely know the guy...blah, blah, blah

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Roger Stone is a truly evil person. I hope UT doesn’t stoop so low as to whatabout this one but he probably will.
    Agree. Roger Stone has been very critical of Mitt Romney. His evil knows no bounds.

Roger Stone is a truly evil person. I hope UT doesn’t stoop so low as to whatabout this one but he probably will.
    #WhatAboutComradePutin?

I am sure Drumpf is finished this time... let the impeachment hearings begin so that Comrade Pence can take over ASAP! This latest development will show that the Drumpf campaign was doing opposition research which, as we all know, is absolutely and highly illegal. How dare Stone do that! He may have been paying an unregistered foreign agent to do so via some twisted route, most likely a sleazy law firm. Stone is such a evil person I bet he even wrote all those emails that Wikileaks published! So do they have him up on collaborating with the Russians charges? I certainly hope so! This, for sure, is going to connect Drumpf to the Russians and directly to Putin. It is all over for the president. The FBI is going to waterboard Stone and make him squeal like the pig he is.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    #WhatAboutComradePutin?

I am sure Drumpf is finished this time... let the impeachment hearings begin so that Comrade Pence can take over ASAP! This latest development will show that the Drumpf campaign was doing opposition research which, as we all know, is absolutely and highly illegal. How dare Stone do that! He may have been paying an unregistered foreign agent to do so via some twisted route, most likely a sleazy law firm. Stone is such a evil person I bet he even wrote all those emails that Wikileaks published! So do they have him up on collaborating with the Russians charges? I certainly hope so! This, for sure, is going to connect Drumpf to the Russians and directly to Putin. It is all over for the president. The FBI is going to waterboard Stone and make him squeal like the pig he is.
    You hate the FBI but love the modern day KGB. So weird. Anyway, your post was borderline nonsensical.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    You hate the FBI but love the modern day KGB. So weird. Anyway, your post was borderline nonsensical.
    Yeah... If the KGB was running this investigation we would have impeached Drumpf and Pence would be our President by now. The FBI moves so slow! Hell, CNN was at Stone's house before the FBI got there.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

"America First" = whatever Russia wants.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-25-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Agree. Roger Stone has been very critical of Mitt Romney. His evil knows no bounds.
    Damn. I hate that fucker.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

#WhatAboutComradePutin?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/u...p-mueller.html

Mr. Stone was charged with seven counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering. Mr. Mueller did not say that Mr. Stone’s interactions with WikiLeaks were illegal, nor that the Trump campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with the organization.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Damn. I hate that fucker.

Roger Stone is the man behind the whole "build the wall" thing. Maybe that can go away now?
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Says the guy who finds hate-filled xenophobic Pat Buchanan books riviting.

"Citing details in emails and other forms of communications, the indictment suggested that Mr. Trump’s campaign knew about additional stolen emails before they were released and asked Mr. Stone to find out about them."

Here is something Trump said that even Pat wouldn't agree with:

The Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.
    Last edited by BlueK; 01-25-2019 at 01:57 PM.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/u...p-mueller.html

Mr. Stone was charged with seven counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering. Mr. Mueller did not say that Mr. Stone’s interactions with WikiLeaks were illegal, nor that the Trump campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with the organization.
    WHAT? No Russian Collusion!?! Where are the F'n russian collusion charges?

Of course, talking to the white hair'ed freak at Wikileaks is illegal... Just looking at him is illegal. Ask Frank.

Dammit to hell... the FBI needs to step up their game. At this rate Pence isn't going to be president until well into Drumpf's second term.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

That's not the point Walter. The point is, if you get enough of Trumps cronies facing jail time, they will sing to lessen their terms. At least, that's the plan. Who cares what crimes they convict these guys of, its the cooperation they want.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    That's not the point Walter. The point is, if you get enough of Trumps cronies facing jail time, they will sing to lessen their terms. At least, that's the plan. Who cares what crimes they convict these guys of, its the cooperation they want.
    So strange how so many of them can't bring themselves to tell the truth when questioned by federal investigators.

Well, actually, not so strange.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Still true.

WHAT? No Russian Collusion!?! Where are the F'n russian collusion charges?

Of course, talking to the white hair'ed freak at Wikileaks is illegal... Just looking at him is illegal. Ask Frank.

Dammit to hell... the FBI needs to step up their game. At this rate Pence isn't going to be president until well into Drumpf's second term.
    This is the one. I can tell by the breathlessness in which it is being reported, which is quite unlike the last state of breathlessness.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. --President Donald J. Trump

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

lol, people chanting "Lock him up, lock him up" at Stone's impromptu news conference outside the courthouse.

He also threw out those Nixon double peace signs. Um, Roger Dodger, you do know the history of those double peace signs, correct?

Dumpsters are dumb dumbs.

Semper infra dignitatem PaloAltoCougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    lol, people chanting "Lock him up, lock him up" at Stone's impromptu news conference outside the courthouse.

He also threw out those Nixon double peace signs. Um, Roger Dodger, you do know the history of those double peace signs, correct?

Dumpsters are dumb dumbs.
    I wondered about that, and in light of Get Me Roger Stone, I think he continues to treat politics as just a fun game, as it was when he dirty tricked his Republican-dominated elementary school into voting for JFK. I think he's a political scumbag, but I have to admire his consistency at having fun with the whole mess. I think his Nixonian salute was both an homage and a joke. I'm thankful he didn't rip off his shirt Brandi Chastain-style and show us his fleshy, tattooed back.

Roger Stone is a savage. I think he has a little chub thinking his life is still so relevant that he'll now be involved in a second watershed presidential takedown. No wonder he's acting all loose. He's stoked!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

So many indicted people over this nothingburger.

It seems like everytime a campaign dumpster turned around they were bumping into a Russian. Think of the odds. And they've all lied about it.

Yes, so many people lying to the FBI...

And James Clapper and the NSA can suck on this! People's private data is "going dark", bitches!
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

This will be interesting to learn more about. Also note that brave hero, and totally not Russian agent Julian Assange declined to publish the material

Huge Trove of Leaked Russian Documents Is Published by Transparency Advocates

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/w...er=rss&emc=rss

This will be interesting to learn more about. Also note that brave hero, and totally not Russian agent Julian Assange declined to publish the material

Huge Trove of Leaked Russian Documents Is Published by Transparency Advocates

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/w...er=rss&emc=rss
    Good find, Frank. This Emma Best chick has some good sh*t on her website...

https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TheEmmaBest/

OMG... I knew it! Those basturds in the CIA killed JFK and tried to covered it up:

The CIA gave Congress a report on the JFK assassination that was edited to remove human rights violations - and mention of JFK

As a result of the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act, the Central Intelligence Agency ostensibly produced a copy of the Hart Report, more famously known as the “Monster Plot,” which was intended to be a definitive account of the Yuri Nosenko affair and a takedown of disgraced spymaster James Angleton. What the CIA actually released, however, resembles Hart’s actual report as much as the television edit of The Big Lebowski resembles the actual dialogue.
    [...]
    https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ter-plot-edit/

And the Dems want to take our guns away...

The CIA was warned of a potential “Red Dawn” scenario in Alaska

A 1951 letter to the Central Intelligence Agency from a former spymaster warned of Russian infiltration in North America’s northern territories. Despite being described by the CIA’s cover letter as discussing the Soviet threat to Alaska and Canada “in very general terms,” its information and warning were considered important enough to send to J. Edgar Hoover in a package marked SECRET, and it remained classified until late 2018 - 67 years after it was written.
    [...]
    https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...g/24/red-dawn/

Basturds... and they think they are better than the Reds:

In the ‘50s, CIA decried Soviet torture tactics that would later be used at Gitmo and Agency black sites

Oh sh*t, Frank... it is all true! Those Red basturds are trying to overthrow our elections!
    According to a declassified CIA memo, Moscow has been trying to influence U.S. elections since 1964

LOL... HSA needs to get they own logo:

Homeland Security used a modified version of the Anonymous logo in a presentation on surveillance

This stuff is great... Thanks again, Frank.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Ted, I’ve got to hand it to you. You are unstoppable. You rarely address the real point people bring up. But you never leave a post unanswered. You are a force of nature.

Good find, Frank. This Emma Best chick has some good sh*t on her website...

https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TheEmmaBest/

OMG... I knew it! Those basturds in the CIA killed JFK and tried to covered it up:

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ter-plot-edit/

And the Dems want to take our guns away...

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...g/24/red-dawn/

Basturds... and they think they are better than the Reds:

Oh sh*t, Frank... it is all true! Those Red basturds are trying to overthrow our elections!

LOL... HSA needs to get they own logo:

This stuff is great... Thanks again, Frank.
    Ted, those aren't from the hacked files. This is just more babbling from you.

This is an interesting tactic:

GOP still yet to name members of House Intelligence Committee

Three weeks into the new Congress, Republican leadership has still not announced the members that will serve on the House Intelligence Committee, hampering the ability of the Democratic majority to start handing out subpoenas and releasing witness testimony related to the Trump-Russia investigation, The Daily Beast reports.

The big picture: Republicans have released their rosters for each of the 23 other House committees, but not to the powerful intelligence panel — which famously devolved into partisan chaos last year under the leadership of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.). Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the new Democratic chair of the committee, has pledged to reopen the Russia probe in light of the indictments of several Trump associates, and said Friday that his first order of business would be to hand over all witness transcripts to the Mueller investigation.
    https://www.axios.com/republicans-st...8a32d4d25.html

Quote Originally Posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Ted, I’ve got to hand it to you. You are unstoppable. You rarely address the real point people bring up. But you never leave a post unanswered. You are a force of nature.
    Obama
    Clinton
    Obama
    Rmoney
    Texas
    Random link
    Random link
    Random link
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Obama
    Clinton
    Obama
    Rmoney
    Texas
    Random link
    Random link
    Random link

Occasionally a Drumpf is thrown in.