Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Former Trump Adviser Sam Nunberg Said Putin Is "Taking Advantage" Of The President
    Nunberg, who was grilled by Robert Mueller's investigators on Friday, said the probe into the Trump campaign is not a witch hunt: "There’s a lot there there, and that’s a sad truth."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/hazelsheari...7E#.jk8kzKGBVr
    But the Nunes clown committee just told us not only was there no collusion, but Russia didn't even try to influence the election! Woohoo!

The funny thing about the surprise announcement was that they couldn't just say they didn't find evidence of collusion. Ok, fine. But then they have to take it even further and take it to the ridiculous and say the Russians didn't even try to do anything. The evidence says anything but. That addition has Trump's fingerprints all over it, and Nunes proves again to be nothing but an embarrassing joke.
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-13-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• Another Russian living in the UK dies mysteriously

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/europ...ntl/index.html
      Last edited by BlueK; 03-13-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• So, Trump is going after Mueller. If he shitcans him impeachment needs to be on the table although the GOP has basically bent itself to his will.

Comment

So, Trump is going after Mueller. If he shitcans him impeachment needs to be on the table although the GOP has basically bent itself to his will.
          What the hell is Mueller waiting for?... He needs to drop that "mountain of evidence" he has on Trump's collusion with the Ruskies now before he is shitcan. Come on Mueller, blow up the GOP now like Clinton has done with the DNC/Dems. Death to the GOP and Dem parties!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So, Trump is going after Mueller. If he shitcans him impeachment needs to be on the table although the GOP has basically bent itself to his will.
            I doubt he’ll fire Mueller, especially with so many republicans being openly against such a move. Trey Gowdy said it best when he told Trump that if he is innocent, he should act like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              What the hell is Mueller waiting for?... He needs to drop that "mountain of evidence" he has on Trump's collusion with the Ruskies now before he is shitcan. Come on Mueller, blow up the GOP now like Clinton has done with the DNC/Dems. Death to the GOP and Dem parties!
              what are you going to say when he does? Does it even matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I doubt he’ll fire Mueller, especially with so many republicans being openly against such a move. Trey Gowdy said it best when he told Trump that if he is innocent, he should act like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                some analysts think Sessions firing McCabe is actually his way of trying to prevent Mueller's firing. But I don't think Trump is going to listen to anyone who tells him anything like what Gowdy did.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  what are you going to say when he does?
                  To the GOP?...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Uncle Ted is true to Trump until the end!

Comment

Uncle Ted is true to Trump until the end!
                      If there ever is an end. Maybe 13 years into the Trump presidency some of his support will start to erode. It took a while in Venezuela before all democratic institutions and norms were destroyed too.

Comment

Uncle Ted is true to Trump until the end!
                        If Drumpf brings the GOP to a fiery end then count me as a fanboy... I am not a fan of the current two party system and hope they both find their place in hell.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If Drumpf brings the GOP to a fiery end then count me as a fanboy... I am not a fan of the current two party system and hope they both find their place in hell.
                          The GOP is doing everything it can right now to seriously damage itself by November at the latest.

Comment

He can’t do that without deeply damaging the country. He’s close to doing irreparable harm. Somehow his friends in the party have painted the investigation as a giant liberal conspiracy forgetting the fact that Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, and Mueller are republicans. Trump is picking cabinet choices because they do well on Fux News. Meanwhile he has literally been purging our diplomatic corps based on policital loyalties.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              The GOP is doing everything it can right now to seriously damage itself by November at the latest.
                              And thanks to Hillary the dems are imploding as well... I hope she keeps its up and does some more campaigning for the dems this year!

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              He can’t do that without deeply damaging the country. He’s close to doing irreparable harm. Somehow his friends in the party have painted the investigation as a giant liberal conspiracy forgetting the fact that Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, and Mueller are republicans. Trump is picking cabinet choices because they do well on Fux News. Meanwhile he has literally been purging our diplomatic corps based on policital loyalties.
                              The fact they are all republicans explains why they saved the Weiner laptop memo to congress until just before the election rather than doing it when they first knew (a month before). We can thank these republicans for sending the final torpedo into the U.S. Hillary campaign, IMHO. That was far more damaging than any torpedo fired by the Russian hackers, given the great lack of evidence of anything significant we have seen to date. Oh wait... now Hillary is blaming the people living in "backward" states and their dumbass wives that can't think for themselves, right?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I didn't know that Zuckerberg was a russian hacker....

Facebook has suspended the account of the whistleblower who exposed Cambridge Analytica

Tech hath no fury like a multi-billion dollar social media giant scorned.

In the latest turn of the developing scandal around how Facebook's user data wound up in the hands of Cambridge Analytica -- for use in the in development in psychographic profiles that may or may not have played a part in the election victory of Donald Trump -- the company has taken the unusual step of suspending the account of the whistleblower who helped expose the issues.
                                [...]
                                The goal, as The Guardian reported, was to combine social media's reach with big data analytical tools to create psychographic profiles that could then be manipulated in what Bannon and Cambridge Analytica investor Robert Mercer allegedly referred to as a military-style psychological operations campaign -- targeting U.S. voters.
                                [...]
                                Not cool, Facebook. Not cool at all.
                                https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-...221429183.html

In other news, the over-hyped FaceBook stock is in a free-fall: https://www.thestreet.com/story/1452...-facebook.html Suck it, Suckerberg.

Say it isn't so... It looks like Obama was colluding with big russian data as well:

How Obama’s Team Used Big Data to Rally Voters

How President Obama’s campaign used big data to rally individual voters.

Two years after Barack Obama’s election as president, Democrats suffered their worst defeat in decades. The congressional majorities that had given Obama his legislative successes, reforming the health-insurance and financial markets, were swept away in the midterm elections; control of the House flipped and the Democrats’ lead in the Senate shrank to an ungovernably slim margin. Pundits struggled to explain the rise of the Tea Party. Voters’ disappointment with the Obama agenda was evident as independents broke right and Democrats stayed home. In 2010, the Democratic National Committee failed its first test of the Obama era: it had not kept the Obama coalition together.

But for Democrats, there was bleak consolation in all this: Dan Wagner had seen it coming. When Wagner was hired as the DNC’s targeting director, in January of 2009, he became responsible for collecting voter information and analyzing it to help the committee approach individual voters by direct mail and phone. But he appreciated that the raw material he was feeding into his statistical models amounted to a series of surveys on voters’ attitudes and preferences. He asked the DNC’s technology department to develop software that could turn that information into tables, and he called the result Survey Manager.
                                [...]
                                https://www.technologyreview.com/s/5...-rally-voters/
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X