Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Hillary Clinton and her PACs raised $2.1B and couldn't win the election. How much could $380k, divided into $30k payments, really to do influence the vote?
    ^^^Another Trump supporter^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      ^^^Another Trump supporter^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No he isn’t one, he regularly criticizes Trump, and doesn’t minimize people’s concerns with him. Crockett is an example of a Trump supporter.

Comment

• I am a little skeptical about the bombshell:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          I am a little skeptical about the bombshell:

The FBI will figure it out.

Comment

• Jeff Sessions is a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              The FBI will figure it out.
              Meanwhile...

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I wonder if FoxNoise! is going to fire Shepard Smith for his debunking of this Clinton-uranium conspiracy theory on Fox's air. I wouldn't be surprised. They once fired George Will for the mere act of being an intellectual Republican being too critical of Trump.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/15/medi...one/index.html

I've seen the clip. One thing this article doesn't address is that of that money that went to the Clinton foundation, it all came from one guy who ran Uranium one but who left the company three years before the deal even happened, and who therefore had nothing to do with the decision to sell the uranium. So the timing doesn't work, but it's a great way to sell a book to a conspiracy-theory hungry audience which has now become a desperate attempt by the Trump "administration" to send out noise to distract from an investigation they know is getting too close to the man in the oval office.
                Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  I wonder if FoxNoise! is going to fire Shepard Smith for his debunking of this Clinton-uranium conspiracy theory on Fox's air. I wouldn't be surprised. They once fired George Will for the mere act of being an intellectual Republican being too critical of Trump.

I've seen the clip. One thing this article doesn't address is that of that money that went to the Clinton foundation, it all came from one guy who ran Uranium one but who left the company three years before the deal even happened, and who therefore had nothing to do with the decision to sell the uranium. So the timing doesn't work, but it's a great way to sell a book to a conspiracy-theory hungry audience which has now become a desperate attempt by the Trump "administration" to send out noise to distract from an investigation they know is getting too close to the man in the oval office.
                  That conspiracy has gotten a lot of play on this board.

Comment

I wonder if FoxNoise! is going to fire Shepard Smith for his debunking of this Clinton-uranium conspiracy theory on Fox's air. I wouldn't be surprised. They once fired George Will for the mere act of being an intellectual Republican being too critical of Trump.

I also don't think it addresses one other tidbit that spoils the Trump/Fox/Hannity narrative that would have us believe Russia now has 20% of our erstwhile uranium reserves: not a single gram of uranium has ever gone to Russia, as the Uranium One approval related only to ownership of a company, NOT to the export of the uranium, and such exports are very strictly controlled. Per multiple government sources, none of Uranium One's uranium has ever gone to Russia, nor can it without U.S. export approval. Trump and Hannity never mention that, but still call for Hillary's imprisonment (as if she were even remotely responsible for the innocuous transaction, which she wasn't). Scumbags.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      That conspiracy has gotten a lot of play on this board.
                      The name "clinton" comes up and it doesn't matter what the details are as long as the point is something bad. And I don't even like the Clintons. I just have a stronger distaste for rabble rousing propaganda.
                      Last edited by BlueK; 11-15-2017, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        I also don't think it addresses one other tidbit that spoils the Trump/Fox/Hannity narrative that would have us believe Russia now has 20% of our erstwhile uranium reserves: not a single gram of uranium has ever gone to Russia, as the Uranium One approval related only to ownership of a company, NOT to the export of the uranium, and such exports are very strictly controlled. Per multiple government sources, none of Uranium One's uranium has ever gone to Russia, nor can it without U.S. export approval. Trump and Hannity never mention that, but still call for Hillary's imprisonment (as if she were even remotely responsible for the innocuous transaction, which she wasn't). Scumbags.
                        Right. Also, a nice Fox propaganda touch was having Sebfascist Gorka in one of their segments discussing this going beyond locking her up and actually talking death penalty for Madam Clinton, and comparing her to the Rosenbergs.

Comment

Right. Also, a nice Fox propaganda touch was having Sebfascist Gorka in one of their segments discussing this going beyond locking her up and actually talking death penalty for Madam Clinton, and comparing her to the Rosenbergs.
                          Gorka is a genuine fascist. Great hire Fux News!

Comment

• Jared Kushner failed to disclose emails sent to Trump team about WikiLeaks and Russia

Jared Kushner shared emails within Donald Trump’s team about WikiLeaks and a “backdoor overture” from Russia during the 2016 election campaign and failed to turn them over to investigators, it emerged on Thursday.

Senators said that a disclosure of files to their committee by Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, “appears to have been incomplete” and was missing “documents that are known to exist but were not included”.

They said in a letter to Kushner’s attorney that they knew of emails received and then sent on by Kushner during the campaign that appear relevant to inquiries into alleged collusion between Moscow and Trump’s team.

“Other parties have produced September 2016 email communications to Mr Kushner concerning WikiLeaks, which Mr Kushner then forwarded to another campaign official,” said senators Charles Grassley and Dianne Feinstein.

“Likewise, other parties have produced documents concerning a ‘Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite’ which Mr Kushner also forwarded,” said the senators, who are the chairman and ranking member of the Senate judiciary committee.

They also told Kushner’s attorney: “You also have not produced any phone records that we presume exist” in relation to several of their lines of inquiry.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ils-trump-team

Comment

• Kushner received emails from Sergei Millian — an alleged dossier source who was in touch with George Papadopoulos

Jared Kushner was copied on emails sent to the Trump campaign last year from Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman who was reportedly a key source in the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

Millian told associates last year that he was in regular touch with George Papadopoulos — a campaign foreign policy adviser who lied to the FBI about the extent and nature of his contacts with Kremlin-linked foreign nationals.

Millian's relationship with Papadopoulos, who was told in April 2016 that the Kremlin had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton, raises questions about what they discussed during the election and what they relayed to campaign officials.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...russia-2017-11

Comment

• frank could you knock it off you are being very puerile
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X