Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.
    Trump exists at the intersection of malice and stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Trump exists at the intersection of malice and stupidity.
      I think more ego and greed. I reject the stupidity accusations. He does seem to me to really want his friends on edge and his enemies comfortable with him. I do think he is abdicating the US's role as leader of the free world with how he is dealing with Russia. I don't care that he upsets the Euros, the US is paying for their unsustainable social programs by defending them, although I think he could be just as blunt and direct while still maintaining professionalism and not debasing the institution of the POTUS. But I can't figure out this Russian deal. He is already backtracking to some extent so if the left can contain itself and not outcrazy him, which up to now they have every damn time, perhaps we might come to understand why he is doing what he is doing.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        I think more ego and greed. I reject the stupidity accusations. He does seem to me to really want his friends on edge and his enemies comfortable with him. I do think he is abdicating the US's role as leader of the free world with how he is dealing with Russia. I don't care that he upsets the Euros, the US is paying for their unsustainable social programs by defending them, although I think he could be just as blunt and direct while still maintaining professionalism and not debasing the institution of the POTUS. But I can't figure out this Russian deal. He is already backtracking to some extent so if the left can contain itself and not outcrazy him, which up to now they have every damn time, perhaps we might come to understand why he is doing what he is doing.
        Pee tape is real.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Pee tape is real.
          Could well be. Steele memo has held up for far, despite what 4chan, the Russian bots and Devin Nunes want us to think.

Comment

Pee tape is real.
            He is not the type to allow himself to be bullied. That would harm his ego too much. I really think it is a bizarre "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kind of mentality.

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

This isn’t about an irrational left. Hard to make that claim at this point.

Comment

He is not the type to allow himself to be bullied. That would harm his ego too much. I really think it is a bizarre "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" kind of mentality.
                or a pathological need to support his vanity/ego. Any suggestion he may not have legitimately won the election (because the Russians helped) or had the biggest inauguration crowd sizes in history, etc., is crushing to him and totally unacceptable. To the extent this psychological need of his actually affects US foreign policy is not a good thing.
                Last edited by BlueK; 07-17-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Pee tape is real.
                  Does Stormy Daniels star in that one too?
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This isn’t about an irrational left. Hard to make that claim at this point.
                    Don't worry about it Frank. Deep inside I know the left is always reasonable and I only say they do crazy things to defend Trump.

Actually, my point is as long as the left doesn't outcrazy President Trump we might be able to get an idea on why he is handling Russia this way at this instance. If the left does what it normally does and one ups his crazyness then this situation will move to the back of everyone's minds while we get to listen to Maxine Waters and read Trump tell us how stupid she is - another in the long list of President Trump insults to our intelligence that upsets Commando so.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      or a pathological need to support his vanity/ego. Any suggestion he may not have legitimately won the election or had the biggest inauguration crowd sizes in history is totally unacceptable. To the extent it actually affects US foreign policy that's not a good thing.
                      I have moved on from the election. I could care less about Russia using free press against us. Whatever BS stories they made up to influence people are not significantly different than conspiracy theories US citizens have been making up for years such as Joe Biden's "Mitt Romney will return you back to chains." I am more concerned with his unwillingness to speak openly of the instability Russia is creating and their opposition/efforts to undermine to our global interests. I expect the US President to lead against what I believe Russia is doing.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Don't worry about it Frank. Deep inside I know the left is always reasonable and I only say they do crazy things to defend Trump.

Actually, my point is as long as the left doesn't outcrazy President Trump we might be able to get an idea on why he is handling Russia this way at this instance. If the left does what it normally does and one ups his crazyness then this situation will move to the back of everyone's minds while we get to listen to Maxine Waters and read Trump tell us how stupid she is - another in the long list of President Trump insults to our intelligence that upsets Commando so.
                        As long as you're cool with our Commander in Chief having the approximate IQ of a bag of Doritos, I guess I'm cool with it. I mean- I never signed up to fight for the country- what the hell do I know?
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

The dems will take the House and quite possibly even the Senate if they have a really good night. My fear is they then ruin everything by following their usual history and turn crazy left for the following two years instead of pushing back Trump in ways all the independents can also support. If they take the middle of the road Bill Clintonesque approach then they can come across as reasonable while making Trump look crazier and crazier.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            The dems will take the House and quite possibly even the Senate if they have a really good night. My fear is they then ruin everything by following their usual history and turn crazy left for the following two years instead of pushing back Trump in ways all the independents can also support.
                            Dialing the crazy back down to a 5 would be a welcome start. The laws of physics dictate that the pendulum swing the other way with equal and opposite force, but I don't think Democrats have anybody as dumb as Trump. They have a bunch of dull, uninteresting people with no ideas, but at least they're not batshit.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Dialing the crazy back down to a 5 would be a welcome start. The laws of physics dictate that the pendulum swing the other way with equal and opposite force, but I don't think Democrats have anybody as dumb as Trump. They have a bunch of dull, uninteresting people with no ideas, but at least they're not batshit.
                              I actually think youre wrong about this. I think Bernie and Warren and some others are just as crazy as Trump. The difference is they cloak with a veneer of statemanship and compassion and so it seems less threatening. This is precisely why I have never been afraid that Trump would destroy the country in the long run; He wears his crazy on his sleeve. "Did I say Would? I meant Would NOT!" Seriously?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Could well be. Steele memo has held up for far, despite what 4chan, the Russian bots and Devin Nunes want us to think.
                                Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                                I actually think the pee tape probably doesn't exist, though with Trump, would any of us be surprised if it surfaced? But now I am more convinced that there is something that Trump wants Russia to keep hidden. I am at a loss to explain why he has shown so much obsequiousness to Putin. I know he has a soft spot for despots, but the Russia thing is pretty glaring. I would guess that the incriminating evidence is most likely shady financial dealings.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X