Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Another witch goes down! Get Me Roger Stone! on Netflix demonstrates what a sleazeball the guy has been his entire life, or at least since grade school. I wonder if having a large tattoo of Richard Nixon's face on his back was a clever way to deflate and deter would-be assailants in jailhouse showers.

No Trump tweets since the arrest. Looking forward to his spin on this.
    Sanders said the usual on CNN this morning: this has nothing to do with us, it has nothing to do with collusion, we barely know the guy...blah, blah, blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Roger Stone is a truly evil person. I hope UT doesn’t stoop so low as to whatabout this one but he probably will.
      Agree. Roger Stone has been very critical of Mitt Romney. His evil knows no bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Roger Stone is a truly evil person. I hope UT doesn’t stoop so low as to whatabout this one but he probably will.
        #WhatAboutComradePutin?

I am sure Drumpf is finished this time... let the impeachment hearings begin so that Comrade Pence can take over ASAP! This latest development will show that the Drumpf campaign was doing opposition research which, as we all know, is absolutely and highly illegal. How dare Stone do that! He may have been paying an unregistered foreign agent to do so via some twisted route, most likely a sleazy law firm. Stone is such a evil person I bet he even wrote all those emails that Wikileaks published! So do they have him up on collaborating with the Russians charges? I certainly hope so! This, for sure, is going to connect Drumpf to the Russians and directly to Putin. It is all over for the president. The FBI is going to waterboard Stone and make him squeal like the pig he is.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          #WhatAboutComradePutin?

I am sure Drumpf is finished this time... let the impeachment hearings begin so that Comrade Pence can take over ASAP! This latest development will show that the Drumpf campaign was doing opposition research which, as we all know, is absolutely and highly illegal. How dare Stone do that! He may have been paying an unregistered foreign agent to do so via some twisted route, most likely a sleazy law firm. Stone is such a evil person I bet he even wrote all those emails that Wikileaks published! So do they have him up on collaborating with the Russians charges? I certainly hope so! This, for sure, is going to connect Drumpf to the Russians and directly to Putin. It is all over for the president. The FBI is going to waterboard Stone and make him squeal like the pig he is.
          You hate the FBI but love the modern day KGB. So weird. Anyway, your post was borderline nonsensical.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            You hate the FBI but love the modern day KGB. So weird. Anyway, your post was borderline nonsensical.
            Yeah... If the KGB was running this investigation we would have impeached Drumpf and Pence would be our President by now. The FBI moves so slow! Hell, CNN was at Stone's house before the FBI got there.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "America First" = whatever Russia wants.
              Last edited by BlueK; 01-25-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Agree. Roger Stone has been very critical of Mitt Romney. His evil knows no bounds.
                Damn. I hate that fucker.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  #WhatAboutComradePutin?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/u...p-mueller.html

Mr. Stone was charged with seven counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering. Mr. Mueller did not say that Mr. Stone’s interactions with WikiLeaks were illegal, nor that the Trump campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with the organization.
                  You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                  Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                  You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    Damn. I hate that fucker.

Comment

• Roger Stone is the man behind the whole "build the wall" thing. Maybe that can go away now?
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Says the guy who finds hate-filled xenophobic Pat Buchanan books riviting.

Comment

• "Citing details in emails and other forms of communications, the indictment suggested that Mr. Trump’s campaign knew about additional stolen emails before they were released and asked Mr. Stone to find out about them."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Says the guy who finds hate-filled xenophobic Pat Buchanan books riviting.
                            Here is something Trump said that even Pat wouldn't agree with:

The Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 01-25-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/u...p-mueller.html

Mr. Stone was charged with seven counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, making false statements and witness tampering. Mr. Mueller did not say that Mr. Stone’s interactions with WikiLeaks were illegal, nor that the Trump campaign engaged in a criminal conspiracy with the organization.
                              WHAT? No Russian Collusion!?! Where are the F'n russian collusion charges?

Of course, talking to the white hair'ed freak at Wikileaks is illegal... Just looking at him is illegal. Ask Frank.

Dammit to hell... the FBI needs to step up their game. At this rate Pence isn't going to be president until well into Drumpf's second term.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's not the point Walter. The point is, if you get enough of Trumps cronies facing jail time, they will sing to lessen their terms. At least, that's the plan. Who cares what crimes they convict these guys of, its the cooperation they want.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X