Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Just catching up here... So Flynn pleaded guilty to a base level 4 offense of lying to the FBI and likely faces only 0 to 6 months imprisonment and maybe a fine of $500 bucks? Being a first timer he will most likely get nothing.

BTW, when Flynn lied on his security clearance application was that when the democrat was working for Obama for about two years back in 2012 or the 24 days he was working for Drumpf? Didn't he need the highest security clearance then?

This seems like a big nothing burger. I am glad Robert Mueller is spending a sh*t load of money to cook this up.
    I thought Mueller was looking into collusion before the election? As I understand it, this charge is for lying about a meeting that took place after the election.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Why the fuck would anyone care if he was a democrat at some point? Is he supposed to be immune from criticism from liberals? He was working as an unregistered foreign agent during his tenure with Trump. Before his appointment he was trying to dictate and negotiate foreign policy. Ted I think you’re one of the nicer people on this board, but I really hope you don’t believe the shit you post, and if you do it’s not accurate to declare you’re a proud libertarian.
      I would love if the Muller investigation produced something more than Flynn forgot that he talked to some russian and didn't put that down on his application given the money we are spending on this investigation. I want heads to roll and both the dems and GOP parties to burn to the ground. Mueller has to do better than this given all the money we are pumping into this investigation. Come on man!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
        I thought Mueller was looking into collusion before the election? As I understand it, this charge is for lying about a meeting that took place after the election.
        Wait... no collusion with the russians!?! Sh*t!
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
          Uh huh. So you've never heard of the idea of a lesser target pleading guilty to something small so he can give the scoop on the big fish they're really going after? It's racketeering/organized crime prosecution 101.

Comment

Wait... no collusion with the russians!?! Sh*t!
            Crockett has no definition of what collusion is, so of course it will never be met.

Comment

• how about this, you fucking donkeys?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV5D1
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                how about this, you fucking donkeys?

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

how about this, you fucking donkeys?

Nothingburger! If Trump endorsing child raper Moore isn’t enough to get people to recognize that he is worse than Hillary, why would they care about teaming with Christian leader Putin!?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    Uh huh. So you've never heard of the idea of a lesser target pleading guilty to something small so he can give the scoop on the big fish they're really going after? It's racketeering/organized crime prosecution 101.
                    Now we are talking... Let's fry some big fish! Maybe this nothing burger will finally get some meet. When is Flynn going to start squealing like the pig he is? I bet he has lots of dirt on that SoB James Clapper he use to work with.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Now we are talking... Let's fry some big fish! Maybe this nothing burger will finally get some meet. When is Flynn going to start squealing like the pig he is? I bet he has lots of dirt on that SoB James Clapper he use to work with.
                      You really don’t see the rot that is the Trump administration? FYI Flynn was fired from the DIA, and Trump prompted him. Speaking of people’s party affiliations, why don’t you point to those criticizing Mueller that he’s a republican?

Comment

You really don’t see the rot that is the Trump administration? FYI Flynn was fired from the DIA, and Trump prompted him. Speaking of people’s party affiliations, why don’t you point to those criticizing Mueller that he’s a republican?
                        not to mention that obama explicitly warned trump about flynn.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I don't have to criticize the republicans... y'all do a damn good job of that already!
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

not to mention that obama explicitly warned trump about flynn.
                            So Obama told Drumpf that Flynn was a russian rat but he hired him anyway?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

So Obama told Drumpf that Flynn was a russian rat but he hired him anyway?
                              Now you're getting it. Probably WHY Trump wanted to hire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Crockett has no definition of what collusion is, so of course it will never be met.
                                I'll know it when I see it. Haven't seen it.

Comment

Working...
                                X