Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    That's not the point Walter. The point is, if you get enough of Trumps cronies facing jail time, they will sing to lessen their terms. At least, that's the plan. Who cares what crimes they convict these guys of, its the cooperation they want.
    So strange how so many of them can't bring themselves to tell the truth when questioned by federal investigators.

Well, actually, not so strange.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Says the guy who finds hate-filled xenophobic Pat Buchanan books riviting.
      Still true.

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      WHAT? No Russian Collusion!?! Where are the F'n russian collusion charges?

Of course, talking to the white hair'ed freak at Wikileaks is illegal... Just looking at him is illegal. Ask Frank.

Dammit to hell... the FBI needs to step up their game. At this rate Pence isn't going to be president until well into Drumpf's second term.
      This is the one. I can tell by the breathlessness in which it is being reported, which is quite unlike the last state of breathlessness.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• lol, people chanting "Lock him up, lock him up" at Stone's impromptu news conference outside the courthouse.

He also threw out those Nixon double peace signs. Um, Roger Dodger, you do know the history of those double peace signs, correct?

Dumpsters are dumb dumbs.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          lol, people chanting "Lock him up, lock him up" at Stone's impromptu news conference outside the courthouse.

He also threw out those Nixon double peace signs. Um, Roger Dodger, you do know the history of those double peace signs, correct?

Dumpsters are dumb dumbs.
          I wondered about that, and in light of Get Me Roger Stone, I think he continues to treat politics as just a fun game, as it was when he dirty tricked his Republican-dominated elementary school into voting for JFK. I think he's a political scumbag, but I have to admire his consistency at having fun with the whole mess. I think his Nixonian salute was both an homage and a joke. I'm thankful he didn't rip off his shirt Brandi Chastain-style and show us his fleshy, tattooed back.

Comment

• Roger Stone is a savage. I think he has a little chub thinking his life is still so relevant that he'll now be involved in a second watershed presidential takedown. No wonder he's acting all loose. He's stoked!
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• So many indicted people over this nothingburger.

Comment

So many indicted people over this nothingburger.
                It seems like everytime a campaign dumpster turned around they were bumping into a Russian. Think of the odds. And they've all lied about it.

Comment

So many indicted people over this nothingburger.
                  Yes, so many people lying to the FBI...

And James Clapper and the NSA can suck on this! People's private data is "going dark", bitches!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This will be interesting to learn more about. Also note that brave hero, and totally not Russian agent Julian Assange declined to publish the material

Huge Trove of Leaked Russian Documents Is Published by Transparency Advocates

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/w...er=rss&emc=rss

Comment

This will be interesting to learn more about. Also note that brave hero, and totally not Russian agent Julian Assange declined to publish the material

Huge Trove of Leaked Russian Documents Is Published by Transparency Advocates

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/25/w...er=rss&emc=rss
                      Good find, Frank. This Emma Best chick has some good sh*t on her website...

https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TheEmmaBest/

OMG... I knew it! Those basturds in the CIA killed JFK and tried to covered it up:

The CIA gave Congress a report on the JFK assassination that was edited to remove human rights violations - and mention of JFK

As a result of the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act, the Central Intelligence Agency ostensibly produced a copy of the Hart Report, more famously known as the “Monster Plot,” which was intended to be a definitive account of the Yuri Nosenko affair and a takedown of disgraced spymaster James Angleton. What the CIA actually released, however, resembles Hart’s actual report as much as the television edit of The Big Lebowski resembles the actual dialogue.
                      [...]
                      https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ter-plot-edit/

And the Dems want to take our guns away...

The CIA was warned of a potential “Red Dawn” scenario in Alaska

A 1951 letter to the Central Intelligence Agency from a former spymaster warned of Russian infiltration in North America’s northern territories. Despite being described by the CIA’s cover letter as discussing the Soviet threat to Alaska and Canada “in very general terms,” its information and warning were considered important enough to send to J. Edgar Hoover in a package marked SECRET, and it remained classified until late 2018 - 67 years after it was written.
                      [...]
                      https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...g/24/red-dawn/

Basturds... and they think they are better than the Reds:

In the ‘50s, CIA decried Soviet torture tactics that would later be used at Gitmo and Agency black sites

Oh sh*t, Frank... it is all true! Those Red basturds are trying to overthrow our elections!
                      According to a declassified CIA memo, Moscow has been trying to influence U.S. elections since 1964

LOL... HSA needs to get they own logo:

Homeland Security used a modified version of the Anonymous logo in a presentation on surveillance

This stuff is great... Thanks again, Frank.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ted, I’ve got to hand it to you. You are unstoppable. You rarely address the real point people bring up. But you never leave a post unanswered. You are a force of nature.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Good find, Frank. This Emma Best chick has some good sh*t on her website...

https://www.muckrock.com/accounts/profile/TheEmmaBest/

OMG... I knew it! Those basturds in the CIA killed JFK and tried to covered it up:

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...ter-plot-edit/

And the Dems want to take our guns away...

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archiv...g/24/red-dawn/

Basturds... and they think they are better than the Reds:

Oh sh*t, Frank... it is all true! Those Red basturds are trying to overthrow our elections!

LOL... HSA needs to get they own logo:

This stuff is great... Thanks again, Frank.
                          Ted, those aren't from the hacked files. This is just more babbling from you.

Comment

• This is an interesting tactic:

GOP still yet to name members of House Intelligence Committee

Three weeks into the new Congress, Republican leadership has still not announced the members that will serve on the House Intelligence Committee, hampering the ability of the Democratic majority to start handing out subpoenas and releasing witness testimony related to the Trump-Russia investigation, The Daily Beast reports.

The big picture: Republicans have released their rosters for each of the 23 other House committees, but not to the powerful intelligence panel — which famously devolved into partisan chaos last year under the leadership of Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.). Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), the new Democratic chair of the committee, has pledged to reopen the Russia probe in light of the indictments of several Trump associates, and said Friday that his first order of business would be to hand over all witness transcripts to the Mueller investigation.
                            https://www.axios.com/republicans-st...8a32d4d25.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Ted, I’ve got to hand it to you. You are unstoppable. You rarely address the real point people bring up. But you never leave a post unanswered. You are a force of nature.
                              Obama
                              Clinton
                              Obama
                              Rmoney
                              Texas
                              Random link
                              Random link
                              Random link
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Obama
                                Clinton
                                Obama
                                Rmoney
                                Texas
                                Random link
                                Random link
                                Random link

Occasionally a Drumpf is thrown in.

Comment