Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Where were y'all back during the Obama administration? This crap was happening all the time and no one seemed to give a boo. Now that Drumpf is doing it everyone is going crazy.
    Yeah, he was a little weak on Russia, but I disagree it was anywhere near the exact same thing. He signed the Magnitsky act in response to the death of a Putin opponent. Putin's Russian detractors seem to turn up dead around the world. I don't recall Obama coming out with a Trumpish weakass response like "well, we don't really know who did it...."
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-21-2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      Yeah, he was a little weak on Russia, but I disagree it was anywhere near the exact same thing. He signed the Magnitsky act in response to the death of a Putin opponent. Putin's Russian detractors seem to turn up dead around the world. I don't recall Obama coming out with a Trumpish weakass response like "well, we don't really know who did it...."
      Seems a lot like the Clintons in that respect.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Seems a lot like the Clintons in that respect.
        #whataboutclinton
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          #whataboutclinton
          Come on, Dude... it was joke. It is a tough crowd around here.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            #whataboutclinton
            Maybe you like this Hillary joke better...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe you like this Hillary joke better...

Ok, that’s pretty good.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer

Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” who took credit for providing WikiLeaks with stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, was in fact an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU), The Daily Beast has learned. It’s an attribution that resulted from a fleeting but critical slip-up in GRU tradecraft.

That forensic determination has substantial implications for the criminal probe into potential collusion between President Donald Trump and Russia. The Daily Beast has learned that the special counsel in that investigation, Robert Mueller, has taken over the probe into Guccifer and brought the FBI agents who worked to track the persona onto his team.

While it’s unclear what Mueller plans to do with Guccifer, his last round of indictments charged 13 Russians tied to the Internet Research Agency troll farm with a conspiracy “for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.” It was Mueller’s first move establishing Russian interference in the election within a criminal context, but it stopped short of directly implicating the Putin regime.
                https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclus...igence-officer

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  EXCLUSIVE: ‘Lone DNC Hacker’ Guccifer 2.0 Slipped Up and Revealed He Was a Russian Intelligence Officer

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclus...igence-officer
                  And I'm a CIA agent.

Hey, when are impeachment hearings starting given that Mueller has all this evidence proving that Drumpf is Putin's secret lover?
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I didn't know that Zuckerberg was a russian hacker....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-...221429183.html

In other news, the over-hyped FaceBook stock is in a free-fall: https://www.thestreet.com/story/1452...-facebook.html Suck it, Suckerberg.
                    False alarm... Zuckerberg sez that facebookers own their data and he won't sell it:

Oh wait, Suckerberg one year later... sh*t!:

Facebook's Zuckerberg Says The Age of Privacy Is Over

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg told a live audience yesterday that if he were to create Facebook again today, user information would by default be public, not private as it was for years until the company changed dramatically in December.

In a six-minute interview on stage with TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington, Zuckerberg spent 60 seconds talking about Facebook's privacy policies. His statements were of major importance for the world's largest social network - and his arguments in favor of an about-face on privacy deserve close scrutiny.
                    [...]
                    https://archive.nytimes.com/www.nyti...vac-82963.html

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• BOMBSHELL MUELLER COURT FILING SHOWS RICK GATES WAS KNOWINGLY IN CONTACT WITH A KREMLIN SPY

The documents reveal Gates was in contact with a former officer in Russian military intelligence in the months leading up to Trump’s win.

Gates was “directly communicating in September and October 2016” with an unidentified person who “has ties to a Russian intelligence service and had such ties in 2016,” the filing says.

Crucially, Gates was aware of this person's ties to Russian intelligence, the filing adds, calling the 2016 conversations “pertinent to the investigation.”

Gates last month struck a plea deal with Mueller, likely avoiding decades behind bars. Yet it remains unclear what information the former Trump official offered in return.

Gates is likely helping Mueller probe his former business partner and Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort, who has pleaded not guilty to conspiracy, money laundering and tax and bank fraud charges.

The unnamed intelligence officer, referred to as “Person A” in the documents, worked for one of Manafort’s companies. The Washington Post claims the description matches that of Konstantin Kilimnik, the manager of Manafort’s lobbying office in Kiev.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/...s-trump-russia

Comment

• Trump apologists: "I see nothing strange with presidential campaign aides having frequent communications with a Russian spy during a campaign. Happens all the time."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/u...elligence.html
                        Last edited by BlueK; 03-28-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          Trump apologists: "I see nothing strange with presidential campaign aides having frequent communications with a Russian spy during a campaign. Happens all the time."

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/u...elligence.html
                          Trump will just pardon these folks and the 5th avenuers on here won’t make a peep and will just say collusion is liberal paranoia.

Comment

• OMG... Drumpf is talking to Chinese spies now and is setting up a meeting with that fat Kim Lyong Dung dictator of North Korea!

When are the dims going to stop messing around and impeach this guy?!? This stuff is getting out of hand.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

OMG... Drumpf is talking to Chinese spies now and is setting up a meeting with that fat Kim Lyong Dung dictator of North Korea!

When are the dims going to stop messing around and impeach this guy?!? This stuff is getting out of hand.
                              The dims. That’s new one. Ted, my math isn’t the best but I’m pretty the dems don’t have majorities in either house. So the question is when will the GOP impeach Trump? The answer is never. Of course your response was a poor retort the these latest accusations. Why do think Trump is politics as usual?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Why do think Trump is politics as usual?
                                Because even though it is the end of the world, as we know it, he feels fine.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X