Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I checked out a long time ago, but I'd like to go on record that the last thing I want is weird ass nuclear war.
    not me. i want it to get dr strangelove weird.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      not me. i want it to get dr strangelove weird.
      Agreed. I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than 10 to 20 million killed, tops! Uh, depending on the breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        Phew! As long as he didnt collude. Other crimes dont matter
        Heh. The thread is titled "Comrade Trump".
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Agreed. I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed, but I do say no more than 10 to 20 million killed, tops! Uh, depending on the breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            This is getting really interesting

Cohen's lawyer says he's completely flipped and will give evidence that Trump colluded with Russia

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/l...rce=reddit.com

OK, here is the evidence that drumpf colluded with the Ruskies!!!... Lanny Davis is going to tell us how it was Donald's idea to have the meeting with the Russian in Drumpf Tower, etc. and Cohen was witness to it all:

WTF, man!

Frank, maybe you can get your money back from the Michael Cohen Truth Fund?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• FBI's playbook on how to spy on anyone they want...

Step 1. Make up some false intel.
              Step 2. Leak it to the press.
              Step 3. Use the press's new articles as justification for the FISA warrant.
              Step 4.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Another guilty plea today.

Comment

• Papadopoulos: Trump 'Approved' Proposed Meeting With Putin Ahead Of 2016 Election

"While some in the room rebuffed George's offer, Mr. Trump nodded with approval and deferred to Mr. Sessions who appeared to like the idea and stated that the campaign should look into it. George's giddiness over Mr. Trump's recognition was prominent during the days that followed," Papadopoulos' lawyers wrote, reported the Associated Press.

In testimony to Congress, Sessions has claimed that he “pushed back” against a proposed meeting between Trump and Putin.

Papadopoulos was hired by the Trump campaign in March 2016, and traveled to the U.K., where he met a professor* who told him that Russia had “dirt” on Democrat presidential contender Hillary Clinton, and introduced him to Russian officials.
                  https://www.newsweek.com/papadopulos...d-2016-1100898

Comment

• The National Review...

The Mueller Charade

The almost unnoticed fact in the latest Democratic assault on the Trump administration is that it is based entirely on charges of confusion, the circus, incoherence, and nastiness. These themes never have to be hammered very long before the faithful take up the incantation about impeachment, but these aren’t impeachable, even if the charges were true. The Resistance has abandoned the accusation of impeachable offenses. The media barely noticed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s acceptance of written answers to questions about collusion, or Rudolph Giuliani’s assertion that there would be no discussion of obstruction of justice, that there has been no obstruction, and that if Mueller thinks he has evidence of any, he should present it. Everyone now knows that the entire Trump–Russian collusion argument was a complete fabrication on the basis of the Steele dossier, which was a pack of lies from A to Z, and, of course, was commissioned and financed by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign, through a law firm and Fusion GPS. In terms of ingenious political treachery, Mrs. Clinton and her entourage scored an immense success in subverting high levels of the intelligence agencies and the Justice Department and FBI to pursue this canard with the zeal they did.

On what has emerged to date, fanatically anti-Trump figures in Justice and the FBI swallowed Steele’s story and invested in it so heavily they severely compromised the institutions that employed them. Once Trump was elected, instead of letting the ruse die quietly, they swallowed harder and set out to claim that the election result was fraudulent because of the illegal Trump–Russian collusion. Former National Intelligence director James Clapper announced just two months ago that he believed the Russians had determined the election result, contradicting James Comey’s view. Senator Mark Warner, Democrat of Virginia, proclaimed 18 months ago that a thousand Russian canvassers had swung Wisconsin to Trump. The apparently thoroughly Trump-deranged John Brennan, former CIA director, has been routinely accusing the president of treason for almost two years. The 2016 Democratic vice-presidential candidate, Senator Tim Kaine of Virginia, mused about whether the president’s son, son-in-law, and former campaign manager were guilty of treason because they met with a Russian lawyer who wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act (nothing to do with the election).

Hillary Clinton must have been serenely confident that the source, quality, and funding of the Steele dossier would never see the light of day. In her memoir of the election, What Happened (not a question), she directly blames former FBI director James Comey for “shivving” her three times (two of the occasions were exonerations of her questionable appropriateness), and Donald Trump’s semi-treasonable collaboration with the Russian government, and she quoted Steele in support of this. When the fact came to light that her campaign had funded this nonsense for about $9 million, she breezily said that it was “campaign information” but accurate anyway. (Treason applies only when collaboration is with a country with which the betrayed country is at war.)

It was the dirtiest political trick in American history, but, in fairness to Mrs. Clinton, I doubt if she intended to do more than throw muck at her opponent in the last days of the election, since the Billy Bush tape had not, as had been expected, knock him out. When she lost, as Steele himself was still, with the aid of some officials, padding around the less reputable media pushing his dossier, Mrs. Clinton seized on it to explain her inexplicable defeat and threw in poor old Comey, who had bent his giraffe-like frame over backwards to exonerate her on the emails debacle, where she almost surely lied to a federal official, Comey in particular. Martha Stewart was sent to prison for less, and seems to have violated serious statutes. This was when Peter Strzok had finished whitewashing Clinton for Comey and jumped to trying to inculpate Trump. He wrote, early on to his girlfriend and workmate, Lisa Page, of the collusion argument, that there was “probably no there there.” Yet this purposeless beast of an investigation of something that everyone who knew anything about it knew did not happen is still continuing.
                    [...]
                    https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ation-charade/

What has Mueller given us for our money so far?

- A couple of lame convictions on guilty pleas.
                    - No Drumpf-Russia collusion evidence. (In fact, the only evidence of collusion with foreigners was by the Clinton Campaign who indirectly paid an unregistered foreign agent to collude with the Russians for dirt on Drumpf.)
                    - No actual crimes by the Drumpf campaign.
                    - A lot of egg on the faces of the FBI and DoJ.
                    - Lots of entertainment watching the dems through an yuge hissy fit over a "rigged" election after they told Drumpf that the election wasn't rigged and to put on his "big boy pants". Priceless. This may be the only thing making worth it.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      The National Review...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ation-charade/

What has Mueller given us for our money so far?

- A couple of lame convictions on guilty pleas.
                      - No Drumpf-Russia collusion evidence. (In fact, the only evidence of collusion with foreigners was by the Clinton Campaign who indirectly paid an unregistered foreign agent to collude with the Russians for dirt on Drumpf.)
                      - No actual crimes by the Drumpf campaign.
                      - A lot of egg on the faces of the FBI and DoJ.
                      - Lots of entertainment watching the dems through an yuge hissy fit over a "rigged" election after they told Drumpf that the election wasn't rigged and to put on his "big boy pants". Priceless. This may be the only thing making worth it.
                      Why can't people wait for Mueller to issue his report before ripping on it? Mueller has been the one guy who has been appropriately circumspect in dealing with this mess. Assuming the conclusion were ultimately "no collusion" (although that word was never in his marching orders), wouldn't the fact that Dumb Don Jr. knowingly sought a meeting with Russian government agents to obtain dirt on Hillary at least justify an investigation?

BTW, it's unclear what the author is referring to as "the dirtiest political trick" in American political history, but that's Trumpian hyperbole (i.e., absurdly ignorant).

Comment

• Why didn't Obama think of this?...

Trump signs executive order to impose sanctions against any election interference

President Trump signed an executive order Wednesday authorizing sanctions against any country that interferes with U.S. elections, declaring election meddling efforts a “national emergency.”

The executive order, signed just two months ahead of the November's midterms elections, addresses not only interference with campaign and election infrastructure, but also propaganda efforts.

The order, which is considered a national emergency due to sanctions authority requirements, instructs the Office of National Intelligence and the intelligence community to conduct regular assessments about potential foreign interference in elections.
                        [...]
                        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...erference.html

I am sure Obama will take credit for it anyway.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Do as I say, not as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                            Why can't people wait for Mueller to issue his report before ripping on it? Mueller has been the one guy who has been appropriately circumspect in dealing with this mess. Assuming the conclusion were ultimately "no collusion" (although that word was never in his marching orders), wouldn't the fact that Dumb Don Jr. knowingly sought a meeting with Russian government agents to obtain dirt on Hillary at least justify an investigation?

BTW, it's unclear what the author is referring to as "the dirtiest political trick" in American political history, but that's Trumpian hyperbole (i.e., absurdly ignorant).
                            Sure... I can wait. Of course, with the lack of any strong convictions (14 days in jail, LOL), no evidence of Russian collusion, no evidence of crimes by the Drumpf campaign but lots of strong evidence of anti-Drumpf bias in the FBI/DoJ folks will just assume that this is all just a big, fat witch hunt like Drumpf has been twitting come the mid-terms. The Dems better find something else to campaign on other than just anti-Drumpf rhetoric. They need to tell folks how they are going to fix the economy, lower unemployment, make the country safe, and other real issues rather than always trying to get to vote just out of fear of the "big, bad boggy man".

Speaking of Drumpf derangement syndrome, did you see the google "cry session" video that was release? I guess google employees just need lots of hugs or something. What a bunch of wimps.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think it's cute how Uncle Ted still calls him "Drumpf".
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                I think it's cute how Uncle Ted still calls him "Drumpf".
                                It is out of respect for his true family name.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X