Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    I'll tell you who he is. He is one badass mofo! His website is full of pics of him looking very serious. Many guns and t-shirts with exposed guns are shared.

https://www.stevereichert.com/
    Does the FBI know this guy?

Comment

• Ted, read this book and share the highlights with the board. TIA:

The ultimate kitsch artifact from the early days of the Trump era is a novel, The Way of the Shadow Wolves: The Deep State and the Hijacking of America, and it’s written by two patriots deeply concerned with immigration control and the malevolent forces abetting the destruction of America: Tom Morrissey, a U.S. marshal-turned-novelist, and Steven Seagal.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-arpaio-217031

Comment

• Those Russian bots weren't real.... Grandma says so:

No cookie for you CNN!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’
          Alexander Torshin is former member of upper house in Russia’s parliament

Activists are demanding the National Rifle Association (NRA) reveal if it received donations from Russia, after it was reported the FBI is investigating whether a Kremlin-linked Moscow businessman channelled money to the group’s campaign to help Donald Trump win the election.

With the influence of the NRA under mounting scrutiny following a school shooting in Florida and the campaign led by students to change the country’s gun laws, campaigners say it is vital that investigators uncover if the powerful lobbying group group used any Russian money to help elect Republican members of Congress and Mr Trump during the 2016 race. It is against the law to use foreign money in federal election campaigns.

It was recently reported the FBI was focusing its attention on Alexander Torshin, a former member of the upper house of Russia’s parliament and currently deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, who is said to have a close relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The 64-year-old gun enthusiast is also said to be a Life Member of the NRA.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8225581.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’
            Alexander Torshin is former member of upper house in Russia’s parliament

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8225581.html

I wonder if we can get the Russians to donate to the BYU Athletic department.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The dems memo is out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.acd208eecdca

Comment

This looks like the GOP memo intentionally left out some important info. I'm sure the liberal media will favor the dem memo over the GOP's, but to me it looks like it represents reality better.

Oh, and the GOP memo dropped.three.weeks.ago. I cannot believe how scandals in this presidency age.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

This looks like the GOP memo intentionally left out some important info. I'm sure the liberal media will favor the dem memo over the GOP's, but to me it looks like it represents reality better.

Oh, and the GOP memo dropped.three.weeks.ago. I cannot believe how scandals in this presidency age.
                  The GOP pretty much made up the narrative that the reason this investigation started was because Chris passed on dirt on Carter Page. Page is a huge tool. I encourage anyone to youtube some of his interviews, they're surreal.

Comment

Wow... that was quick: https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...d_response.pdf
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Quick, and absolutely unimpressive. Ted did you read the dems memo before springing into action?

Comment

Quick, and absolutely unimpressive. Ted did you read the dems memo before springing into action?
                        Yeah, it was kind of boring... They need to release all the source material now.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah, it was kind of boring... They need to release all the source material now.
                          On this, we completely agree. I wonder why the GOP or Trump won’t push for this.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

The source material that Nunes hasn't seen but Schiff has? Maybe we could start with some of the redacted on the dems memo.

Comment

The source material that Nunes hasn't seen but Schiff has? Nunes needs to step aside.
                              Who cares about Nunes?... When are they going to impeach Drumpf?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who cares about Nunes?... When are they going to impeach Drumpf?
                                It's his scam to sidetrack the house investigation. You care about him plenty. You've treated his every word as bulletproof gotcha points against the evil axis of dems, mainstream media and deep state. In term of impeachment you realize the democrats are the minority party in both houses right?

Comment

Working...
                                X